HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Unable to find "attachment" or "image UL" options when posting a bugreport or any other post

Beta Community Forum

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 IguanaMGT

IguanaMGT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted December 13 2012 - 10:57 AM

After the forum update, I can't find an option to upload a screenshot image while filing a bugreport, or any other post for that matter. I can only browse the "media library" which contains one other screenshot I uploaded in the old forum. How do I upload an image now_

#2 ClutchCrusher

ClutchCrusher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationThe 'Couve

Posted February 21 2013 - 08:18 PM

Did you ever find out how to upload an image_ I have the same question.
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

#3 IguanaMGT

IguanaMGT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted February 22 2013 - 06:02 AM

Well, I found a work-around of a sort. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. After you post your post without the attachment, edit it, select "Edit with full editor" and there you'll (maybe) find an attachment button. :) If you're lucky. :unsure:

I really don't get why don't they fix it if they want quality bugreports. It's not that we share comics or something among each other, it's for their FREE beta-testing purposes. As it's still not fixed or enabled now I wonder if community managers even reported this problem to the proper staff...

#4 IguanaMGT

IguanaMGT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted February 22 2013 - 06:06 AM

For example, in this forum section I don't get attachment button, ever. It could be that some forum sections have attachments enabled, and some don't.

#5 IguanaMGT

IguanaMGT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted February 27 2013 - 06:16 AM

I made a bug report yesterday and that section has attachments enabled.

#6 oyoy

oyoy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted February 28 2013 - 03:00 AM

View PostIguanaMGT, on December 13 2012 - 10:57 AM, said:

After the forum update, I can't find an option to upload a screenshot image while filing a bugreport, or any other post for that matter. I can only browse the "media library" which contains one other screenshot I uploaded in the old forum. How do I upload an image now_

View PostClutchCrusher, on February 21 2013 - 08:18 PM, said:

Any news or some kind of info about the missing attachment / upload button in media library_
I see nothing from day one. But I do see people uploads pics in post all the time, How_

#7 ClutchCrusher

ClutchCrusher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationThe 'Couve

Posted February 28 2013 - 06:59 PM

View Postoyoy, on February 28 2013 - 03:00 AM, said:

View PostIguanaMGT, on December 13 2012 - 10:57 AM, said:

View PostClutchCrusher, on February 21 2013 - 08:18 PM, said:

Any news or some kind of info about the missing attachment / upload button in media library_
I see nothing from day one. But I do see people uploads pics in post all the time, How_

I'm techno tared sometimes, I have NO idea how to upload a pic into a post, NONE.
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

#8 oyoy

oyoy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted March 14 2013 - 12:54 PM

Ok! Finally, I figured out how to solve this ridicules problem.
  • Disable Adblock plug-in.

• In post: click on 'More Reply Option'.

• Look below the post box and finally you will see the missing attachment button. (*bear in mind not always enable. E.g this)
Posted Image

#9 Nomad26

Nomad26

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted May 06 2013 - 01:53 PM

Alternately, you can submit your bug report and wait for a reply, then email screenshots to the tech support guy/gal who replies to you. I've done this once before. Just another option.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Beta, Community, Forum

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users