HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

'Scape of the Soul Drinkers

Clan

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 iESCAP1SM

iESCAP1SM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted December 17 2012 - 04:27 AM

Oi oi!

'Scape of the PS3 Space Marine clan/Chapter Soul Drinkers here. We have a few players looking to try this game out and so far we're enjoying it and will consider recruiting for it, eventually.

Me:
I'm based in Sweden and my booming voice and accent over the mic tends to give me away before people even see my name in a lobby. I'm the European Captain of the Soul Drinkers and the owner of the international Space Marine Competitive Association PS3 site, as far as nerding merits go. Had my hopes up for Armored Core V but realized the multiplayer didn't do it for me, with all the downtime and so on. Hawken has a better pace between and within rounds and with a few tweaks based on the community feedback I think this might turn into the first F2P I actually stick to for longer than a handful of weeks.

Main mech right now is the Assault dubbed TOTENKREUZ MkIII, which I feel combines speed, TOW burst damage and the Coolants ability paired with the screech of Vulkan barrels hammering non-stop devastation through the enemy ranks.

Was a bit surprised when I realized one of the admins here is called Scapes, but if trouble rises we'll just have do duke it out in-game, eh_ ;)

Edited by iESCAP1SM, December 17 2012 - 04:29 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Clan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users