HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

A Skill LvL and Tourny Mode

Contest

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Whirlwindz

Whirlwindz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted January 03 2013 - 10:51 AM

Hey all, I believe the game would benefit if there was another visible lvl for each player. This new lvl could be called Skill LVL, (or whatever is a cooler name) but the main concept should be that it ranges from 1-25. To put it in perspective it would be a lvl that you need to maintain, unlike a static lvl like what we have right now. For example if my mech had a skill lvl of 13 and I was consistently doing better than other players with a skill lvl of 13 I would lvl up, and if I was constantly being owned by lvl 12s or lower I would downlvl. Any thoughts on this_

My other idea would be a tournament mode ( which is probably already coming ) But basically this tournament only runs on certain days of the week, and circulates different days so that all regions can play. But basically it would consist of 6 man teams that go against others, and the winner moves forward and fights another team that has won the same amount of time as them. The max wins per round until you get a nice hefty reward (rare camos,lots of hawken pts,etc) would be like 3. For this to work we should have a new Mech shop that has items like camo,parts ( only cosmetic none that would benefit at combat ) that can only be purchased with the points you get during the Tournament mode.

*the names for the 2nd skill lvl, or the Tournament could change into something that sounds cooler and better suited for Hawken :P (maybe call them Pilot lvl,etc)
(if anyone has played Metal Gear Online for Playstation 3, or 2 you can see the similarities where I got these ideas)

#2 Akrium

Akrium

Mean Kitty

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,217 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted January 03 2013 - 11:04 AM

They are kinda implementing this already. They will be releasing a ranking system at some point and that will get you that score so to say.

tourny points would be interesting. Depends how much they want to get into giving away free stuff because you played in a tourny. But unique paint jobs or repair drones would be a nice bonus to winning a tourny.

#3 Whirlwindz

Whirlwindz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted January 03 2013 - 11:09 AM

yah sometime unique that money or playing 2000 hours cant buy would make a nice incentive for players

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Contest

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users