HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

A bitch thread....: P

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
232 replies to this topic

#1 Mech Mechanic

Mech Mechanic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 904 posts

Posted April 19 2012 - 09:20 PM

Yeah that's right, this thread is for just that, to bitch hard, bitch loud and bitch like no tomorrow.

Do it here. Show some rage, anger and your whining side in here about the wrong things in the industry. Do it loud, with logic, with coherence and of course with a humorous tone. In here we will speak about those awful ports, the fiasco of Mass Effect 3, the love of EA, Cevat Yerli and his lies, and all the fun stuff that make us gamers be annoying arrogant pricks and entitled assholes (an irony, just in case). Yeah, that's right show me your irrational angry side.....

: ).

#2 Keekenox

Keekenox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • LocationThe internetz

Posted April 20 2012 - 03:37 AM

Phuck da police!!
"A conversation is a dialogue, not a monologue. That's why there are so few good conversations: due to scarcity, two intelligent talkers seldom meet."
Wandering gun #45

#3 The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,266 posts
  • LocationStyx.

Posted April 20 2012 - 06:12 AM

Don't..

Don't....

Do not tempt meeeee!!

Posted Image

"The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice"

#4 Naraklok

Naraklok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted April 20 2012 - 09:08 AM

Posted Image
Naraklok

#5 Mech Mechanic

Mech Mechanic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 904 posts

Posted April 20 2012 - 07:18 PM

You make me proud.  ^^.

Motherfucking consoles!!!.....

#6 Symmenix

Symmenix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • LocationEDN.III. Outer Rim.

Posted April 20 2012 - 07:38 PM

Mech Mechanic said:

Motherfucking consoles!!!.....

Initializing.. Ready.
Preparing operation flame war. Preparing to fire.
Begin docking sequence.
Begin thermal charge.
Prepping main dock.. Preparing to fire in
In my Shadow, There is a pile of rust. That was you.

#7 GUEST!!

GUEST!!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted April 21 2012 - 04:18 AM

Sweet Jaywalking Jesus, videogame fanboys drive me insane. "Oh, my console is better than your console. Oh, my console is better than your PC, oh my PC is better than your console. Sony is ruining the games industry. Microsoft is ruining the games industry. Consoles are ruining the game industry!!!"

And there. I feel better already.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#8 Mech Mechanic

Mech Mechanic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 904 posts

Posted April 21 2012 - 06:05 AM

^You are just a butthurt console peasant who got jealous of our awesome PCs. Learn your place in the Darwin's food chain ffs...: P

*Clears throat*

FUCKING PEASANTRY....

Ah feels much better....: 3

#9 GUEST!!

GUEST!!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted April 21 2012 - 06:45 AM

Nope, I'm a console-owning PC gamer who goes where the games are. If there's a game I want on PC, I play it. If there's a game I want on console, I play it. I like games.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#10 D20Face

D20Face

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted April 21 2012 - 11:34 AM

Mech Mechanic said:

^You are just a butthurt console peasant who got jealous of our awesome PCs. Learn your place in the Darwin's food chain ffs...: P

*Clears throat*

FUCKING PEASANTRY....

Ah feels much better....: 3
You need to learn your place.

Posted Image
Get on my level. EDIT: I should have picked a better picture, those dice are terrible.

#11 Symmenix

Symmenix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted April 21 2012 - 12:19 PM

GUEST!! said:

You like turtles, I see.

#12 Mech Mechanic

Mech Mechanic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 904 posts

Posted April 21 2012 - 07:01 PM

Arseface said:

I perfectly know my place in the Darwin Food Chain. The question is this, do you know yours_

#13 Mech Mechanic

Mech Mechanic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 904 posts

Posted April 21 2012 - 07:06 PM

GUEST!! said:

Nope, I'm a console-owning PC gamer who goes where the games are. If there's a game I want on PC, I play it. If there's a game I want on console I play it.

Problem, PC always provides a generalization to the whole market on the long run. A console today becomes an emulator five years later with free games. The conception of console,  U FUCKS, (sorry I have to keep my appearance of an arrogant prick..: P), is ethereal. Do you know what ethereal mean_

Besides, technology progresses, that means the following, while consoles are dinosaurs of the past, the current times will absorb them into mere platforms application or programs where you can purchase and download. These plug and play devices will end like the coin up machines. The sooner, the better. PC should capitalize and generalize the console market.

#14 Symmenix

Symmenix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted April 21 2012 - 07:16 PM

I say they should make the nextgen consoles have changeable parts, like PC, but still retain that feel of consoles..(sit on your couch, specific uses, specific network, free demos n shit, etc)
Agreed_

#15 Mech Mechanic

Mech Mechanic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 904 posts

Posted April 21 2012 - 07:23 PM

Symmenix said:

I say they should make the nextgen consoles have changeable parts, like PC, but still retain that feel of consoles..(sit on your couch, specific uses, specific network, free demos n shit, etc)
Agreed_

Modular console design doesn't work. I would love to have variable SKUs but the market doesn't contemplate them as an alternative. PCs require, engineering and reverse engineering. It pushes you to think, design and create with technology. Yes I don't mind of you get a program that turns your PC into a console. I would love to have that however PCs are variable environments. Not everybody shares the same traits. Second creating a program for a generalized console is out of touch with reality. I despise those pieces of plastic but they will stay for few more years.

If only developers respect the difference between PC and SKU platforms I would be more than happy. My irrational hate steams when a developer design on the low end platforms and port to PC. When that happens, you surely hear me bitch about it.

#16 Symmenix

Symmenix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted April 21 2012 - 07:37 PM

I think we went a little off track there, friend.

I meant having it to where the DEVELOPER would make interchanable parts the we could buy to upgrade our condoles as they got older. And new cases. Everyone likes new cases  :D

#17 D20Face

D20Face

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted April 21 2012 - 07:51 PM

Mech Mechanic said:

Arseface said:

I perfectly know my place in the Darwin Food Chain. The question is this, do you know yours_
Above the PC peasants, yes.

And why on earth wouldn't you just hook up your computer to the TV_

Throw on some emulators and plug in a few 360 controllers. BAM. Best console ever.

#18 Mech Mechanic

Mech Mechanic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 904 posts

Posted April 21 2012 - 09:03 PM

Symmenix said:

I think we went a little off track there, friend.

I meant having it to where the DEVELOPER would make interchanable parts the we could buy to upgrade our condoles as they got older. And new cases. Everyone likes new cases  :D

Sorry if I got off topic a bit, but modular console is a dream. If it happens I will accept it of course but look sega and the Sega CD add on. Many companies tried this approach and they failed. It would be great if they deal with upgrades such as Ram, Video card and HDD.

#19 Mech Mechanic

Mech Mechanic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 904 posts

Posted April 21 2012 - 09:06 PM

Arseface said:

Sorry but NO, but U are the pleb, the filthy scum of which we have to get rid...: P. We are the elites who get few controllers at the same time including mouse Key board, and a multi axis controller. That is something the fucking consoles can't do....: 3

#20 D20Face

D20Face

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted April 22 2012 - 12:51 AM

Mech Mechanic said:

Arseface said:

Sorry but NO, but U are the pleb, the filthy scum of which we have to get rid...: P. We are the elites who get few controllers at the same time including mouse Key board, and a multi axis controller. That is something the fucking consoles can't do....: 3
Every game on my chosen platform comes complete with mod tools. Half get regular DLC and balance changes. Matchmaking may be a bit difficult, but aside from that it's all good.

Fucking PC elitists acting cool till the real men show up. Check my avatar and guess my platform of choice.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users