HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Game Update: 1/24/13 at 2:00 PM PST (GMT-8)

Beta Game Patch

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 curlupanddie

curlupanddie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • LocationSlaughterfest, USA

Posted January 24 2013 - 03:06 PM

FYI, Checked in after the patch, and now my mechs are wound back two levels. :/ anybody else run into this_
Nevermind, I know what's up now. Patch is great. MY SS likey.

Edited by curlupanddie, January 24 2013 - 08:40 PM.

#42 Cpt_Kill_Jack

Cpt_Kill_Jack

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts
  • LocationCastle Rock, CO

Posted January 24 2013 - 03:27 PM

View PostWasabi_Wei, on January 24 2013 - 02:50 PM, said:

View PostCpt_Kill_Jack, on January 24 2013 - 02:36 PM, said:

Hmmm lets see. Everythings new for me today. I just got a new mouse, going to get a new mech and possibly some new cosmetics. Hooray for new.

Edit: Suggestion for a Future feature for the launcher. Disable the launch button while the servers are down so we can not enter the game. I was just able to enter the game but only my Berserker was shown under my owned mechs and all i could see was the Vulcan for the actually mech when chosen.

I got a new mouse for the new mech as well! Actually my old one has been broken and we just got paid, but the timing is cool, eh_ Also I finished work for the weekend the same time the patch went up. I have Hawken in my DNA and bleed nanites.

Which mouse did you get_ I got a Corsair Vengeance M65 Military Green.

On topic the Reaper is pretty nice Looking forward to seeing what the Reapers do (The other new gun that also looks like the SA Hawkens slightly.).

#43 halo_in_reverse

halo_in_reverse

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted January 24 2013 - 05:00 PM

Just installed a new SSD HD and can't seem to get the installer to load after the patch. Is this just me also_

#44 Wasabi_Wei

Wasabi_Wei

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 942 posts
  • LocationMadison, Wisconsin, USA, Earth

Posted January 24 2013 - 06:52 PM

View PostCpt_Kill_Jack, on January 24 2013 - 02:36 PM, said:

Which mouse did you get_ I got a Corsair Vengeance M65 Military Green.

I finally got a RAT 7. It has been two years since I first decided to get one after using a friend's. It feels right to me, tracks well, and has the few buttons I need so I'm really happy with it. I am enjoying the Reaper so far but need to get it set up and get used to it. The level 4 unlock gun makes it a bit more viable in the close range if only I could land the Sabot close up..

Edited by Wasabi_Wei, January 24 2013 - 06:53 PM.

Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world. - Grateful Dead lyric, but really true.

Just Saying: "If an officer of the law expects to be treated as such, then they had better act as one and uphold our laws and Rights in the pursuit of Justice."

#45 Sylhiri

Sylhiri

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,135 posts

Posted January 24 2013 - 06:56 PM

View PostWasabi_Wei, on January 24 2013 - 06:52 PM, said:

I finally got a RAT 7. It has been two years since I first decided to get one after using a friend's. It feels right to me, tracks well, and has the few buttons I need so I'm really happy with it. I am enjoying the Reaper so far but need to get it set up and get used to it. The level 4 unlock gun makes it a bit more viable in the close range if only I could land the Sabot close up..

I got one of those. I use the thumb button for the special ability and the thumb rest is nice, the pinkie rest i'm not a fan of. I'm going to need another mouse though since the button broke after rapid mouse clicks >.>

It's been four years I believe, it's a good mouse.

[13:14] <nonsiccus_work> uh oh

there's gravy in my keyboard

----------------------------------------------------------------------

[11:18] <+shosca> if you wanna play ar, go play zerker
[11:18] <Hyginos> and if you want to play zerker, go smc
[11:19] <someone> if you want to play sustain, please go and die in hell

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Beta, Game, Patch

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users