HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Dirt Nap Gaming is recruiting Mech Pilots for Hawken domination

Alpha Beta

• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#21 Halfblud

Halfblud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted September 18 2012 - 10:59 PM

View PostInnocent, on September 18 2012 - 10:17 PM, said:

any criteria for application_ like if I am too nooblet can i still apply_ :)
No major criteria and definitely no criteria based on skill. We welcome all skill levels. Everyone can get better, and it's easier to get better when you hang out with cool people like us :-P

View PostModnarSarhp, on September 18 2012 - 10:34 PM, said:

So is DNG a community or a clan thing_ I'm still kindof lost. Although I would much rather determine clan joining based on in game interaction than forum speculation.
DNG is a multi-game community. Hawken is just one of many games we support including but not limited to League of Legends, Guild Wars 2, Minecraft, DoTA 2, Firefall, and Loadout! Feel free to drop by and play any game with us or hang out on our TS3 (ts.dirtnapgaming.com) until the next alpha.

#22 ModnarSarhp

ModnarSarhp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts
  • LocationImperial Beach, CA

Posted September 18 2012 - 11:11 PM

I play lots and lots of Minecraft, actually I got my hands on a dedi and am in the process of building a server. Trying to get the spawn built, then probably purchase a .net domain before it goes public. All my partners are being lazy bums though, and I've pretty much configured it all myself. On top of that, I'm a terrible builder and too stubborn to let them steal builds from the internet.

Be sure to click on the emblem below to visit our forums!

Posted Image

One of the five elements that build the Earth, o great creator of flames. The light of salvation that gives birth to life, the light of judgment that punishes evildoers. While bringing peace and stability at the same time, it also destroys the cold and dark misfortune. Fire is the name, sword is the title! Show yourself, swallow thyself, turn it into power!

#23 SmaCkexe

SmaCkexe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • LocationKansas City, MO

Posted September 19 2012 - 08:14 PM

View PostModnarSarhp, on September 18 2012 - 11:11 PM, said:

I play lots and lots of Minecraft, actually I got my hands on a dedi and am in the process of building a server. Trying to get the spawn built, then probably purchase a .net domain before it goes public. All my partners are being lazy bums though, and I've pretty much configured it all myself. On top of that, I'm a terrible builder and too stubborn to let them steal builds from the internet.

Come check us out.  We can always use help on our MC server.
Posted Image

#24 SmaCkexe

SmaCkexe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted September 19 2012 - 08:26 PM

Who loves Alpha Keys_! WE DO!
Posted Image

#25 ModnarSarhp

ModnarSarhp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted September 19 2012 - 09:23 PM

Okay, I decided to apply. Uhh, do you have anything related to hawken set up yet_ Like a group and/or TS or anything_

Posted Image

One of the five elements that build the Earth, o great creator of flames. The light of salvation that gives birth to life, the light of judgment that punishes evildoers. While bringing peace and stability at the same time, it also destroys the cold and dark misfortune. Fire is the name, sword is the title! Show yourself, swallow thyself, turn it into power!

#26 Wildcatnate

Wildcatnate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted September 20 2012 - 12:18 AM

I like trains

Edited by Wildcatnate, September 20 2012 - 12:22 AM.

Posted Image

#27 ModnarSarhp

ModnarSarhp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted September 20 2012 - 12:22 AM

Too much drama for me, I went with the fuzzy bunny clan Fuzzy Bunny. They're really fuzzy bunny and fuzzy bunny.

Posted Image

#28 Ganelon

Ganelon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted September 20 2012 - 12:33 AM

I sure do like Alpha ma- oh, you meant keys. Carry on.

IIntel i7-3820 3.6GHzI8GB DDR3INvidia GeForce GTX 670IAsus AsRock 79 Extreme 3IWestern Digital Caviar Green 1.5TBI

#29 Dr_Death

Dr_Death

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted September 20 2012 - 03:41 PM

Clearly you don't value smack talk as a reasonable way to begin forming a good and an evil team aspect to this game. We, the evil ones, come to your page and call you a few names....you then declare that a line has been crossed, and red fox the evil doers must die....then in 82 days, we meet on the battlefield and dual it out ( albeit slightly unfairly as we haven't gotten our sticky little fingers on the game yet whereas you have had at least a half an hour to dabble ) regardless....I have in my own way, challenged you to be our sworn enemies, and in good gamesmanship, you should politely accept that we are to be enemies, and swear to wipe us out.

#30 Halfblud

Halfblud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted September 20 2012 - 06:39 PM

View PostDr_Death, on September 20 2012 - 03:41 PM, said:

Clearly you don't value smack talk as a reasonable way to begin forming a good and an evil team aspect to this game. We, the evil ones, come to your page and call you a few names....you then declare that a line has been crossed, and red fox the evil doers must die....then in 82 days, we meet on the battlefield and dual it out ( albeit slightly unfairly as we haven't gotten our sticky little fingers on the game yet whereas you have had at least a half an hour to dabble ) regardless....I have in my own way, challenged you to be our sworn enemies, and in good gamesmanship, you should politely accept that we are to be enemies, and swear to wipe us out.
Wipe you out_ We, sir, will destroy you so utterly that the mere mention of the name Red Fox will cause people to shudder for generations as they pass down the story of how thoroughly you were obliterated.

82 days and counting...until your demise :)

#31 Dr_Death

Dr_Death

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted September 20 2012 - 07:04 PM

Excellent...a gentlemens agreement....hazaaaaah!!!!

#32 BB089v2

BB089v2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted September 20 2012 - 08:07 PM

Chill you two! We wolves are all up for the fighting and the name calling but lets save it for the real fight! In Hawken. Wolf's Reign may be allied with K-2 (RED FOX) and we stand neutral in your querals, but we will support our allies if need be. Wolf's Reign may be small now.. But you'll be surprised just how strong we are when provoked. See you on the battlefield.

Edited by BB089v2, September 20 2012 - 08:07 PM.

Posted Image

#33 SmaCkexe

SmaCkexe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted September 20 2012 - 09:11 PM

View PostModnarSarhp, on September 19 2012 - 09:23 PM, said:

Okay, I decided to apply. Uhh, do you have anything related to hawken set up yet_ Like a group and/or TS or anything_

Yea we have TS channels set up.  For now we are directing people to come here for Hawken info.  Once the game is in Open Beta we will open our forums up to Hawken more.   Right now we wanna help spur activity here first.
Posted Image

#34 SmaCkexe

SmaCkexe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted September 20 2012 - 09:14 PM

We don't start beefs ... we end em.
Posted Image

#35 Ezio

Ezio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • LocationFlorentine

Posted September 20 2012 - 09:25 PM

View PostSmaCkexe, on September 20 2012 - 09:14 PM, said:

We don't start beefs ... we end em.

And i'm slightly hungry.
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." Voltaire

#36 Toryne

Toryne

Ghost of Crion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationRetired

Posted September 20 2012 - 09:27 PM

Hopefully once the Clan system is implimented and the competitive side of the game gets rolling we are looking to set up a team there as we have quite a few of us who were involved in Alpha 1 and even more now in Alpha 2. I look forward to playing with you all! DirtNap Gaming here to cause some mechanical Mayhem!

Edited by Toryne, September 20 2012 - 09:29 PM.

#37 Halfblud

Halfblud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted September 25 2012 - 08:17 PM

View PostEzio, on September 20 2012 - 09:25 PM, said:

And i'm slightly hungry.
Fox....Wolf....both sound very appetizing

#38 SmaCkexe

SmaCkexe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted September 28 2012 - 12:45 PM

Hey guys! Come check us out! We have over 40 people in the Alpha! Last night we took over 2 servers with 8 in each.  Come join the party!
Posted Image

#39 Toryne

Toryne

Ghost of Crion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationRetired

Posted September 28 2012 - 04:04 PM

View PostSmaCkexe, on September 28 2012 - 12:45 PM, said:

Hey guys! Come check us out! We have over 40 people in the Alpha! Last night we took over 2 servers with 8 in each.  Come join the party!

That we did, can't wait to see more so I can finally get the team put together >:D

#40 ForteEB0

ForteEB0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • LocationEast Coast of U.S

Posted September 29 2012 - 12:50 AM

There's a bunch of serious gamers here isn't there_ Well, not to impose but I just wanted to drop in and say hello. I was going around the other clans and thought "Dirt Nap Gaming... I haven't been there before." So here I am! I hope you enjoy your trip to trying to attain Hawken domination.
~Forte
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Alpha, Beta

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users