HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

New to clans

Clan Game Introduction

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 8bitVillian

8bitVillian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted March 03 2013 - 09:34 PM

Okay, so this is my first time ever to think about joining a clan. I've been in Guilds (which i believe is the same) in WoW, but never experience what a clan feels like. I'm a 19 year old male gamer who has accomplished a lot in my life, as I am currently working in the military. And its kinda funny because my sister does this clan stuff all the time, and it has me curiosity now. Would anyone please suggest a good clan i can join. And no this is not the first FPS I have played so I have a decent amount of experience. If you need more information or questions about me go ahead and ask.

#2 DER3Z

DER3Z

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 889 posts
  • LocationCleveland,Ohio

Posted March 03 2013 - 10:30 PM

You can check out black steel brotherhood or any of the other clans in the clan hall. All of them are pretty good, so i dont think u'll have a problem finding one you like. Take a look at our website http://bsb-hawken.us/ if you have any question message me. Good hunting and hope you enjoy hawken pilot =)

The sole survivor of BSB

Twitching channel

http://www.twitch.tv...eel_brotherhood

Star citizen

https://robertsspace...m/orgs/STARWIND

#3 Houruck

Houruck

Final Siege Boss

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,190 posts
  • LocationBudapest, Hungary (UTC+2)

Posted March 03 2013 - 11:12 PM

I dig your nickname. :-]

Posted Image

Edited by Houruck, March 03 2013 - 11:12 PM.

Knight of the Holy Tree

CRITICAL ASSIST
United in Diversity, Divided by Zero

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

#4 8bitVillian

8bitVillian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted March 03 2013 - 11:29 PM

View PostHouruck, on March 03 2013 - 11:12 PM, said:

I dig your nickname. :-]
Lol, why thank you =3

View PostDER3Z, on March 03 2013 - 10:30 PM, said:

You can check out black steel brotherhood or any of the other clans in the clan hall. All of them are pretty good, so i dont think u'll have a problem finding one you like. Take a look at our website http://bsb-hawken.us/ if you have any question message me. Good hunting and hope you enjoy hawken pilot =)
And thank you for the offer, but i don't believe i would not suit to be in this type of clan. I perfer to be in more competitive  groups. And I already an enjoying being a Hawken pilot. *nod*

#5 Houruck

Houruck

Final Siege Boss

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,190 posts

Posted March 04 2013 - 12:32 AM

There are actually competitive players in our clan both on NA and EU side. BSB placed second on the Post-Apocalypse Tournament.

Knight of the Holy Tree

CRITICAL ASSIST

Spoiler

#6 Subdivision

Subdivision

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted March 04 2013 - 12:45 AM

Hi 8bitVillian,

Check out The Art of Warfare at TAW.net. We're currently recruiting for both NA and EU teams. We have a regular practice schedule and military command structure, we have a lot of members who are or have served in the military too which we like to recognise. Take a look and see if we interest you. Our EU team has participated in a couple of Skirmishes with other EU clans and the NA team will be doing the same respectively once they are big enough. We are a big clan but the Hawken division is very small at this moment in time so now is great time to join and help shape the future of the team. When we are big enough we will be putting dedicated competitive teams together but are practising hard in the meantime and looking to grow. If you'd like any more info, drop me a message and I'll get back to you. We're more than happy to have you join us on our teamspeak for a session or two if you'd like also.

Peace,

Sub

Posted Image

#7 8bitVillian

8bitVillian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted March 04 2013 - 01:26 AM

View PostSubdivision, on March 04 2013 - 12:45 AM, said:

Hi 8bitVillian,

Check out The Art of Warfare at TAW.net. We're currently recruiting for both NA and EU teams. We have a regular practice schedule and military command structure, we have a lot of members who are or have served in the military too which we like to recognise. Take a look and see if we interest you. Our EU team has participated in a couple of Skirmishes with other EU clans and the NA team will be doing the same respectively once they are big enough. We are a big clan but the Hawken division is very small at this moment in time so now is great time to join and help shape the future of the team. When we are big enough we will be putting dedicated competitive teams together but are practising hard in the meantime and looking to grow. If you'd like any more info, drop me a message and I'll get back to you. We're more than happy to have you join us on our teamspeak for a session or two if you'd like also.

Peace,

Sub

You know, maybe joining your session wouldn't be such a bad idea. However i am about to hit the rack, maybe tomorrow night. Could you guys maybe give me times of when you play_

#8 8bitVillian

8bitVillian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted March 04 2013 - 01:28 AM

View PostHouruck, on March 04 2013 - 12:32 AM, said:

There are actually competitive players in our clan both on NA and EU side. BSB placed second on the Post-Apocalypse Tournament.

And that's pretty impressive. Sorry, but when i went on the Website I kinda seems like those laid back and have fun type of clans. =3 My bad.

#9 Houruck

Houruck

Final Siege Boss

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,190 posts

Posted March 04 2013 - 01:38 AM

Posted Image

Edited by Houruck, March 04 2013 - 01:38 AM.

Knight of the Holy Tree

CRITICAL ASSIST

Spoiler

#10 Subdivision

Subdivision

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted March 04 2013 - 02:11 AM

View Post8bitVillian, on March 04 2013 - 01:26 AM, said:

You know, maybe joining your session wouldn't be such a bad idea. However i am about to hit the rack, maybe tomorrow night. Could you guys maybe give me times of when you play_

We play Sundays and Tuesdays at 21:00 GMT for the EU battalion and 21:00 EST for the NA battalion. We tend to have people on at other times too but those are our mandatory sessions for each respective team.

Posted Image

#11 Saturnine

Saturnine

The Brawler Herder

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,676 posts
  • LocationTallinn, Estonia

Posted March 04 2013 - 06:52 AM

View PostHouruck, on March 04 2013 - 01:38 AM, said:

Posted Image

Our MO seems to be something like having a ton of fun with eachother while simultaneously having to constantly interrupt with comments like "Ah! How the hell did you get there!_" or "Dammit Culex stop killing me" or "You seriously got a 48 kill streak, and went 60-2-7_"

If you're trying to be competitive, but aren't having fun doing it, it's time to reevaluate your fun/hard work ratio for playing games. :D

Edited by Saturnine, March 04 2013 - 07:02 AM.

Posted Image

digitalhughes: @s9 you stinkn' weasel!

Don't know which mech to pilot_ Check out my guide to the mechs!

Want to hang out with some awesome people, including ReEvolve, Ashfire908, Rei, ThirdEyE, and even the world-famous Loc_Tr_ Come to the #hawkenscrim IRC!

#12 Alastor_Crow

Alastor_Crow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 806 posts
  • LocationQueens, NY

Posted March 04 2013 - 10:31 AM

BSB is a huuuuggeeeeee clan but there are some very good players in their our group. Just waiting for that server browser and clan function to drop before I really jump into some organized events. For now, I just enjoy playing with some of their members. For some reason I keep seeing DER3Z in-game and Culex, occasionally.

Posted Image

#13 8bitVillian

8bitVillian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted March 05 2013 - 12:39 AM

Okay, so I am now officially in the clan "Dirt Nap Gaming" Woo!  Sorry for not joining some of the offers that was given to me, but now you guy  know. :)  So please don't give me any more offers on my messages.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Clan, Game, Introduction

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users