HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Server Restart: 4/20/13 at 3:30 PM PDT (GMT-7)

Announcement

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Scapes

Scapes

Former Community Manager

• Alpha Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted April 20 2013 - 02:01 PM

Attention pilots!

The HAWKEN servers will be unavailable at 3:30 PM PDT (GMT-7) on April 20 for a server restart. We are bringing up more servers to increase our capacity. The servers will be accessible again within 30 minutes. If you're still experiencing account syncing issues following this outage, please post in this thread or contact our Support Team.

Thanks for your understanding!
"Nothing reveals humanity so well as the games it plays."

#2 OdinTheWise

OdinTheWise

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,596 posts
  • Locationsomewhere beyond time and space (-5 GMT)

Posted April 20 2013 - 02:01 PM

thx for leting us know i figured this was the case that servers went down

Edited by OdinTheWise, April 20 2013 - 02:02 PM.

because bow ties are cool

#3 Moridar

Moridar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted April 20 2013 - 02:04 PM

Thanks for the update. Got pretty confused there for a minute.
[Insert witty signature here]

#4 MasterFALE

MasterFALE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted April 20 2013 - 02:05 PM

Would it make sense that I'm experiencing sync/launch issues before 3:30, or is that something I should take to the support guys_

Edit: Everything's cool now, I think the computer was just being wack.

Edited by MasterFALE, April 24 2013 - 09:23 AM.

Posted ImageReaper(25), Scout(15), Infiltrator(6), Technician(11), Bruiser(25), CRT(15), SharpShooter(12), Rocketeer(18), Grenadier(12), Brawler(6)

#5 Scapes

Scapes

Former Community Manager

• Alpha Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted April 20 2013 - 02:13 PM

We've increased the performance of our services, account syncing should be improved following this restart.
"Nothing reveals humanity so well as the games it plays."

#6 SkinnyDog

SkinnyDog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationSteubenville, Ohio

Posted April 20 2013 - 02:15 PM

Uninstall reinstall the game. Make sure you uninstall launcher and all registries for the game and launcher. CC cleaner works the best to clean regs. restart and reinstall. a lot of people have fixed the issue that way. i have also had the sync issue. now my game runs smooth as ever. Good luck...

#7 Wasabi_Wei

Wasabi_Wei

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 942 posts
  • LocationMadison, Wisconsin, USA, Earth

Posted April 20 2013 - 05:52 PM

Actually waiting for the server upgrade did the trick. Thanks Devs! You nailed it and atm my game experience is the best it has ever been. (I am not referring to score,etc., but the syncing, server browser being full, and the servers running clean in a match.)

*Toast / Cheers!*

Well done! The servers are running like they should in my experience tonight. Solid login and gameplay.

Edited by Wasabi_Wei, April 20 2013 - 05:53 PM.

Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world. - Grateful Dead lyric, but really true.

Just Saying: "If an officer of the law expects to be treated as such, then they had better act as one and uphold our laws and Rights in the pursuit of Justice."

#8 Repeater

Repeater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted April 21 2013 - 11:17 AM

I am still having sync issues, although less often after the server restart.

#9 EGYPCIO

EGYPCIO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted April 22 2013 - 08:17 PM

Hello guys!

I installed the game a little while ago on my computer, but I can not play at all .. already reinstalled already downloaded the game again, since I disabled the firewall and Antvirus, already cleaned the computer registry most unfortunately nothing solves my problem ..

Could someone help_ when I enter the game and try to do email and password login putting the message (Server not available)

Already researched here in the forum and also google, but not found any solution ..

I apologize if I missed something, I'm Brazilian and do not understand much of English and used a translator.

Please, I beg you to help me because I am very much wanting to play even Hawken: (

#10 East

East

Self-Motivator

• Meteor Entertainment
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted April 24 2013 - 09:43 AM

EGYPCIO, go ahead and submit a support ticket using the "Support" button on the top right part of the screen.  Please provide the details of what you have done so far.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Announcement

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users