HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

South Asia/Southeast Asia Community

Community

• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

#21 newkah

newkah

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted July 11 2013 - 08:00 AM

View PostRajitha, on July 10 2013 - 11:37 PM, said:

You guys are still playing as usual i hope_ I'm not that active these days cause I've got exams but I'll try to come when possibe :)
Well I haven't been around that much the past few weeks, it's just not the same without you and the other regulars ;)

I think most of the sa players are probably having a break while waiting for the "big" patch.

@Skulldozer, I added you to the list. Try to add the rest of the gang to your friend's list so they can also invite you when there is a game on the SA server. See you in game!

#22 NakzKu

NakzKu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted July 13 2013 - 04:22 AM

Add me up! Callsign is Nakzku!

#23 Passions

Passions

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted July 19 2013 - 07:15 AM

add me up pls
callsign : Passions
Timezone : Jakarta

#24 3l3n

3l3n

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted July 21 2013 - 01:14 AM

thanks lot newkah let me in..... saluut

#25 deeman010

deeman010

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted July 25 2013 - 09:28 PM

Please add me, callsign: deeman010

#26 brutalkiller

brutalkiller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted July 26 2013 - 03:14 AM

add me too, callsign: brutalkiller. Btw why the south east server is empty when i check every night 10 pm (gmt+7) u guys not playing anymore_

#27 newkah

newkah

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted July 26 2013 - 08:48 AM

View Postbrutalkiller, on July 26 2013 - 03:14 AM, said:

add me too, callsign: brutalkiller. Btw why the south east server is empty when i check every night 10 pm (gmt+7) u guys not playing anymore_

Well the idea is to have everyone to add the people on the list as friends and start a game in South Asia whenever there are enough people online.

The problem is most of the time everyone is just playing somewhere else while waiting to be invited. I usually try to start a game whenever I'm online and everyone that I invited would usually join shortly and sometimes, more people would just appear from nowhere during the match itself.

So try to add the friendly people on the list and host a game, you would be surprise how many players are just itching for a match in South Asia. :)

Edited by newkah, July 26 2013 - 08:48 AM.

#28 Rocky1822

Rocky1822

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationBlitzing with my Raider on the streets of Illal

Posted July 28 2013 - 08:49 AM

will try to be as regular as possible..... see u all in SA servers guys!!
Posted Image

#29 Rocky1822

Rocky1822

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted July 28 2013 - 08:54 AM

we people better start a clan for ourselves...... considering the no of people joined
whattdya say newkah__

Edited by Rocky1822, July 28 2013 - 08:55 AM.

Posted Image

#30 DitTheKid

DitTheKid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted July 31 2013 - 11:16 AM

I guess this is a good idea :)

Add me up fellas (◕‿‿◕。)
Dark and Bloody tears they cried, when 100 and 1 bullets fly~

#31 newkah

newkah

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted July 31 2013 - 08:03 PM

View PostDitTheKid, on July 31 2013 - 11:16 AM, said:

Add me up fellas (◕‿‿◕。)

Added you to the list Kiddo!

View PostRocky1822, on July 28 2013 - 08:54 AM, said:

we people better start a clan for ourselves...... considering the no of people joined
whattdya say newkah__

Clan is definitely an interesting idea and something we should all aim for at some point. But I don't think the population in South Asia is enough to support clan and tactical group play at the moment.

We still struggle to populate the South Asia servers during off hours. I must say though, things have been improving the past few weeks with more and more regulars logging in at night and new players popping up every now and then. (I just wish more people would start a game and invite the others and not wait for me to invite them! <_<)

As the player base grows and matures in Asia, we should then start seeing the need for a more group oriented play. You can only get so far playing as a lone wolf and players working as a team will always be able to overcome even the most experienced solo player.

If we start forming clans at this point, it will probably just segregate the already small population and alienate even more new players which we definitely don't want.

Having said that, I'm looking forward to see how the new patch handles the party system. Hopefully it will help in getting people together in Asia and maybe someday we can even organize something like a North Asia vs South Asia event (if things are not too laggy). I imagine that would be kinda fun!

Edited by newkah, August 01 2013 - 08:10 AM.

#32 Rajitha

Rajitha

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • LocationSri Lanka / 6.9167° N, 79.8333° E

Posted August 01 2013 - 05:10 AM

View Postnewkah, on July 31 2013 - 08:03 PM, said:

I must say though, things have been improving the past few weeks with more and more regulars logging in at night and new players popping up every now and then. (I just wish more people would start a game and invite the others and not wait for me to invite them! <_<)
[font=trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif]Hehehe I'll keep that in mind. I almost always wait till I get invited cuz I play on the UK servers if there are less than 3 SA people when i login. and then forget to check if more have come online [/font] :D

As the player base grows and matures in Asia, we should start seeing the need for a more group oriented play. You can only get so far playing as a lone wolf and players working as a team will always be able to overcome even the most experienced solo player.
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Yeah Siege will be a lot better with real teamwork :) Hope my 1 Mbps upload speed will be good enough to use a mic in-game :/[/font]

If we start forming clans at this point, it will probably just segregate the already small population and alienate even more new players which we definitely don't want.
Agreed.

Having said that, I'm looking forward to see how the new patch handles the party system. Hopefully it will help in getting people together in Asia and maybe someday we can even organize something like a North Asia vs South Asia event (if things are not too laggy). I imagine that would be kinda fun!
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]I wonder what this party system will be like, I hope it'll have some way to group friends or better yet that it'll automatically group everyone according to region. Right now i've got quite a few friends from different regions, so i don't invite those who are online to SA unless i'm pretty sure that they are in fact from SA :/[/font]

Core i5-3470 | Corsair 2x4GB 1600MHz CL9 | Gigabyte GTX 660 2GB | Gigabyte B75M-D3H | Seasonic 520W
Siege Tutorial | Hawken In Asia (gameplay videos) | South Asia/Southeast Asia Community
HAWKEN ASIA STEAM COMMUNITY!

#33 Wondrz

Wondrz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 660 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Posted August 02 2013 - 03:56 AM

View Postnewkah, on July 31 2013 - 08:03 PM, said:

View PostDitTheKid, on July 31 2013 - 11:16 AM, said:

Add me up fellas (◕‿‿◕。)

Added you to the list Kiddo!

View PostRocky1822, on July 28 2013 - 08:54 AM, said:

whattdya say newkah__

Clan is definitely an interesting idea and something we should all aim for at some point. But I don't think the population in South Asia is enough to support clan and tactical group play at the moment.

We still struggle to populate the South Asia servers during off hours. I must say though, things have been improving the past few weeks with more and more regulars logging in at night and new players popping up every now and then. (I just wish more people would start a game and invite the others and not wait for me to invite them! <_<)

As the player base grows and matures in Asia, we should then start seeing the need for a more group oriented play. You can only get so far playing as a lone wolf and players working as a team will always be able to overcome even the most experienced solo player.

Currently Ishara and Tanzz were just doing some stuff on Asia south DM, If you've seen it there are alot of people here not listed that came up on that server, from 3 to 9 quite fast, its just that none of them are willing to wait 30-45 minutes alone or just playing with a friend alone so they just play US West giving them high ping, i've seen someone with 20 ping on Asia south, my friend actually but i forgot to add him, his name was zd0tz if you remember newkah, we did mini fight club when my friend DFTR was on
Posted Image

#34 Nostrad

Nostrad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted August 03 2013 - 02:13 AM

heya guys

#35 newkah

newkah

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted August 03 2013 - 04:22 PM

View PostWondrz, on August 02 2013 - 03:56 AM, said:

Currently Ishara and Tanzz were just doing some stuff on Asia south DM, If you've seen it there are alot of people here not listed that came up on that server, from 3 to 9 quite fast, its just that none of them are willing to wait 30-45 minutes alone or just playing with a friend alone so they just play US West giving them high ping, i've seen someone with 20 ping on Asia south, my friend actually but i forgot to add him, his name was zd0tz if you remember newkah, we did mini fight club when my friend DFTR was on

You are right Wondrz, the current list is probably just a fraction of all the South Asian players. So far I have only added those who I met in game (and I usually play between 10pm - 12pm SGT) or posted in this thread. I know Ishara has been initiating games in South Asia so he might know even more players than me.

If you guys know other South Asian players and they are fine with their names posted here, please let me know and I will definitely add them in. Otherwise, you can also refer them to this thread and let them post for themselves.

View PostNostrad, on August 03 2013 - 02:13 AM, said:

heya guys
Heya Nostrad, kill you later! ;)

#36 Rocky1822

Rocky1822

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted August 04 2013 - 10:20 AM

Today we fought against a SA player in dm , who actually said that theres no one on SA servers!!! o.O
So lets add him too....
and his callsign was... Lazar..

Edited by Rocky1822, August 07 2013 - 09:41 AM.

Posted Image

#37 Daekov

Daekov

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted August 14 2013 - 11:01 AM

Sri Lankan here! Please add me to the list :)

#38 ThroneOfThunder

ThroneOfThunder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationCloud 9

Posted August 15 2013 - 07:30 PM

whoo!! lemme hop in ^^ just when i was lookin out for asian servers :)
Posted Image

#39 OneShotDead

OneShotDead

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted August 25 2013 - 09:25 PM

Hello,

Am new to Hawken and my callsign is OneShotDead.

From India,
Arun GS

#40 Noob_Artist

Noob_Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationBedroom.

Posted August 29 2013 - 10:42 AM

Me too new to Hawken, eh..........hello.

My Callsign is Noob_Artist.
Add me too :lol:

From India, Delhi.
16 year old anime fan, not otaku. And I no like Mecha Genre.................
:ph34r:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Community

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users