HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Hawken may have the greatest PR Company known to man

Game Forum Press Beta Announcement News

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 pezzott1

pezzott1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted September 20 2012 - 11:30 AM

View PostGunsnButter, on September 20 2012 - 08:23 AM, said:

View PostQuanZen, on September 20 2012 - 07:49 AM, said:

No NDA would be really cool, and a good way to further the games popularity. I would just hope that people don't get burnt out on the countless YouTube videos that would follow.
The reason the NDA exists is to prevent the competition from stealing ideas IE MWO, etc. I realize that they are very different games, but certain core ideas that haven't been ironed out yet need to remain secret until they are complete.

Hawken gameplay footage made by the very same dev team has been out the internet for way over a year.

its absurd to assume NDA for alpha or beta is so that competition cant steel ideas. Then why are they showing it publicly letting people play and posting videos on their site at the same time__

The NDA (for us, public random players) in ALPHA is so that the game doesnt gets viral promotion with bugs. We get to play a unfinished version of the game WITH BUGS. As simple as that. :)

#22 FriendlyFist

FriendlyFist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted September 20 2012 - 01:07 PM

View PostSprayed, on September 20 2012 - 11:13 AM, said:

How many games announce a live action series before they are even released_ (Halo 4 doesn't count)
This is my point. Thank you sir.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Game, Forum, Press, Beta, Announcement, News

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users