HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

ETA till next patch_

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#21 Sylhiri

Sylhiri

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,135 posts

Posted June 25 2013 - 11:48 AM

Was it supposed to be this month or next month_ I'm sure I heard something this month but it looks like next month.

[13:14] <nonsiccus_work> uh oh

there's gravy in my keyboard

----------------------------------------------------------------------

[11:18] <+shosca> if you wanna play ar, go play zerker
[11:18] <Hyginos> and if you want to play zerker, go smc
[11:19] <someone> if you want to play sustain, please go and die in hell

#22 Gunmoku

Gunmoku

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • LocationThe mystical, magical land of Right Over There

Posted June 25 2013 - 11:53 AM

Do I really have to use this video here, too_

View PostRED_FIVE, on September 04 2013 - 08:20 PM, said:

YER A RAIDER, HARRY.

#23 Leonhardt

Leonhardt

Rawr

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,820 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted June 25 2013 - 12:15 PM

View PostSylhiri, on June 25 2013 - 11:48 AM, said:

Was it supposed to be this month or next month_ I'm sure I heard something this month but it looks like next month.

They said approximately 2 weeks from the heat sink patch if my memory serves me.

Posted Image

#24 palad1ne

palad1ne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts
  • Locationuninstalled

Posted June 25 2013 - 01:07 PM

I hope the next patch will be soon. They are some things urgently needed like Autobalance which take care about the Player count on each Team while the Match is running. This is a primal Feature in every fps Game since 20 years. So why not in Hawken _ 6 vs 3 or 6 vs 2 time wasting matches should be eliminated.

#25 [HWK]HUGHES

[HWK]HUGHES

the Drinker of Coffee

• Adhesive Games
  • 804 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted June 25 2013 - 06:32 PM

Hello lovely thread... I made a similar post a little while ago and I'll put some of what I said here:

We absolutely admit that we've been a tad on the quiet side but there are reasons for that and we aren't intentionally avoiding people by any means. Time just seems to fly by. Where does the time go_ Right now we have lots of people working really really hard at the studio on our next update and it's a big one. It's not like previous ones where we introduce a new map... or a new mech... some balance tweaks... It has some big changes and new big pieces of functionality that everyone's been desiring.

I will be working to try and tease some details over the next week or so... hang in there. We're taking a bit longer than we usually do because of the scope of this change. We are NOT intending to have these large gaps in updates after this one, but some of these changes are big improvements that we needed the time to get done. Sometimes to create... you must first destroy and that meant actually breaking our primary development stream resulting in a limitation of what we could patch without taking significant resources away from new development.

We'll have more information ASAP. Thanks everyone!

Jason Hughes
Producer || Adhesive Games || twitter: @digitalHUGHES

#26 Xacius

Xacius

The Saltan

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,889 posts
  • LocationOther games, waiting for dev beacon

Posted June 25 2013 - 06:40 PM

View Post[HWK]HUGHES, on June 25 2013 - 06:32 PM, said:

Hello lovely thread... I made a similar post a little while ago and I'll put some of what I said here:

We absolutely admit that we've been a tad on the quiet side but there are reasons for that and we aren't intentionally avoiding people by any means. Time just seems to fly by. Where does the time go_ Right now we have lots of people working really really hard at the studio on our next update and it's a big one. It's not like previous ones where we introduce a new map... or a new mech... some balance tweaks...

It has some big changes and 1. new big pieces of functionality that everyone's been desiring.

I will be working to try and tease some details over the next week or so... hang in there. We're taking a bit longer than we usually do because of the scope of this change. We are NOT intending to have these large gaps in updates after this one, but some of these changes are big improvements that we needed the time to get done.

2. Sometimes to create... you must first destroy and that meant actually breaking our primary development stream resulting in a limitation of what we could patch without taking significant resources away from new development.

1. Pieces_ Functionality_ NEW CUSTOMIZATION SYSTEM! OPS, ITEMS, AND MORE_!

2. HE SAID DESTROY! DESTRUCTIBLE ENVIRONMENTS INCOMING!

Edited by Xacius, June 25 2013 - 06:40 PM.

High MMR (2700+) livestream (scroll down on twitch page for in-depth bio and PC specs).   Check out my Steam Guide!

Exeon is fuzzy bunny bad.

Currently inactive.  Estimated return: TPG 2

#27 [HWK]HUGHES

[HWK]HUGHES

the Drinker of Coffee

• Adhesive Games
  • 804 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted June 25 2013 - 06:41 PM

View PostXacius, on June 25 2013 - 06:40 PM, said:

We absolutely admit that we've been a tad on the quiet side but there are reasons for that and we aren't intentionally avoiding people by any means. Time just seems to fly by. Where does the time go_ Right now we have lots of people working really really hard at the studio on our next update and it's a big one. It's not like previous ones where we introduce a new map... or a new mech... some balance tweaks...

It has some big changes and 1. new big pieces of functionality that everyone's been desiring.

I will be working to try and tease some details over the next week or so... hang in there. We're taking a bit longer than we usually do because of the scope of this change. We are NOT intending to have these large gaps in updates after this one, but some of these changes are big improvements that we needed the time to get done.

2. Sometimes to create... you must first destroy and that meant actually breaking our primary development stream resulting in a limitation of what we could patch without taking significant resources away from new development.

1. Pieces_ Functionality_ NEW CUSTOMIZATION SYSTEM! OPS, ITEMS, AND MORE_!

2. HE SAID DESTROY! DESTRUCTIBLE ENVIRONMENTS INCOMING!

:blink:

Jason Hughes

#28 ShadowWarg

ShadowWarg

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts
  • LocationIn the shadows behind you

Posted June 25 2013 - 06:47 PM

I bet you and Scraps are sitting there laughing evilly as you read the many "throw us a bone post"  while mentally tormenting us with the waiting game and watching us as we fight for our lives on the battle fields.

Now here is the real question. Which one is the leader of Prosk and who leads Sentium.

Edited by ShadowWarg, June 25 2013 - 06:49 PM.

#29 [HWK]HUGHES

[HWK]HUGHES

the Drinker of Coffee

• Adhesive Games
  • 804 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted June 25 2013 - 06:50 PM

View PostShadowWarg, on June 25 2013 - 06:47 PM, said:

I bet you and Scraps are sitting there laughing evilly as you read the many "throw us a bone post"  while mentally tormenting us with the waiting game and watching us as we fight for our lives on the battle fields.

Now here is the real question. Which one is the leader of Prosk and who leads Sentium.

That laugh is how I start morning SCRUM.

Jason Hughes

#30 hendman

hendman

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,901 posts

Posted June 25 2013 - 07:12 PM

We absolutely admit that we've been a tad on the quiet side but there are reasons for that and we aren't intentionally avoiding people by any means. Time just seems to fly by. Where does the time go_ Right now we have lots of people working really really hard at the studio on our next update and it's a big one. It's not like previous ones where we introduce a new map... or a new mech... some balance tweaks... It has some big changes and new big pieces of functionality that everyone's been desiring.

I will be working to try and tease some details over the next week or so... hang in there. We're taking a bit longer than we usually do because of the scope of this change. We are NOT intending to have these large gaps in updates after this one, but some of these changes are big improvements that we needed the time to get done. Sometimes to create... you must first destroy and that meant actually breaking our primary development stream resulting in a limitation of what we could patch without taking significant resources away from new development.

Maybe you missed the title of the thread, but anything on the ETA_

#31 Guiotine

Guiotine

Mech Collector

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts
  • Locationsomewhere between Illal and Eorzea

Posted June 25 2013 - 07:50 PM

View Posthendman, on June 25 2013 - 07:12 PM, said:

clearly they don't have one yet.

ReachH said:

I dub thee, Guiotine, 'Coloxxen, the mech pokemon'

View PostAsianJoyKiller, on July 02 2013 - 03:18 PM, said:

This wall of text gets the AJK Seal of Approval.

#32 h0B0

h0B0

Non Sequitur Leprechaun

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,143 posts
  • Location[delete for trolling] --defter

Posted June 25 2013 - 07:58 PM

Funny.

But the information i got from Hughes is to me way more valuable than an ETA. I appreciate his recent efforts at communication.

Keep them coming.

Click me! I dare you.

Posted Image

View Post[HWK]HUGHES, on March 15 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

Oh don't always listen to h0B0. Lol.

#33 [HWK]HUGHES

[HWK]HUGHES

the Drinker of Coffee

• Adhesive Games
  • 804 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted June 25 2013 - 08:09 PM

I miss nothing! :ph34r:

Actually I do have an ETA... a very specific date we're targeting right now but we aren't ready to say what that date is yet. Every morning I update the number of days remaining until code lock on the big whiteboard for all to see. We haven't refrained from sharing for any secret huge unveiling special magical reasons, it's just that we aren't ready to specifically speak to what's going to be in the update quite yet. Is there a chance something planned might need a bit more time in the oven and we might speak prematurely_ Yes. That being said, as mentioned previously I do want to begin teasing and discussing what's coming up soon so let me see what I can do.

Jason Hughes

#34 Yaie

Yaie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted June 25 2013 - 08:12 PM

View Post[HWK]HUGHES, on June 25 2013 - 08:09 PM, said:

Actually I do have an ETA... a very specific date we're targeting right now but we aren't ready to say what that date is yet. Every morning I update the number of days remaining until code lock on the big whiteboard for all to see. We haven't refrained from sharing for any secret huge unveiling special magical reasons, it's just that we aren't ready to specifically speak to what's going to be in the update quite yet. Is there a chance something planned might need a bit more time in the oven and we might speak prematurely_ Yes. That being said, as mentioned previously I do want to begin teasing and discussing what's coming up soon so let me see what I can do.
Really, I'm just happy you guys gave me double XP for my birthday, so I'm content to wait a couple more weeks. Take your time, Hughes.
ブルートワイバーン
   Brute Wyvern

#35 h0B0

h0B0

Non Sequitur Leprechaun

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,143 posts
  • Location[delete for trolling] --defter

Posted June 25 2013 - 08:17 PM

Spoiler

Posted Image
One can only posts so many of these replies teasing at teasers.

Give us all the info!

;)

Click me! I dare you.

Posted Image

View Post[HWK]HUGHES, on March 15 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

Oh don't always listen to h0B0. Lol.

#36 TruePoindexter

TruePoindexter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted June 25 2013 - 10:33 PM

Sounds like some major code-rewrites happening. Not a task to be taken lightly and definitely one that will make patching near impossible without creating wasted effort. Looking forward to it!

#37 Teljaxx

Teljaxx

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts
  • LocationIn the thick of 8;;8

Posted June 25 2013 - 10:37 PM

Posted Image

PAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH TEEEEEEEEEEAAAAASEEEEEEEEEERRRRSSSS...
Always on the move / My trigger finger itches / If it moves, shoot it!  Posted Image8;;8

#38 Ysenberg

Ysenberg

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted June 25 2013 - 11:12 PM

Hi Guys, especially [font=play, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][HWK]HUGHES[/font]^^

I don't want to appear too greedy and selfish, but how about tomorrow for release-date_ It's my 50th Birthday!!!
If that's not a good reason... :D

Just kidding...not about B-day though.
Keep cooking the patch, keep simmering the Pilots, I'm happy with things as they are for the moment. Teasers are fine, but please keep a major detail for the patch itself :ph34r:
A patch is done, when it's done - that's a universal truth.

I've become a mighty fan of this game, even if it's still in Beta-status and I think the DEVs are doing a great job so far.

Best regards from Cologne

Ysen

Edited by Ysenberg, June 25 2013 - 11:14 PM.

[font=times new roman', times, serif]O Lord, bless this Thy holy grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy.[/font]

[font=times new roman', times, serif]  Grenadiers do it around the corner...^^ [/font][font=comic sans ms', cursive]W[/font][font=comic sans ms', cursive]andering guns #103: [font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Ysenberg[/font][/font]

#39 Cyclonus

Cyclonus

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted June 25 2013 - 11:23 PM

Teasing is for strippers and dirty prostitutes.

Edited by Cyclonus, June 25 2013 - 11:23 PM.

#40 Cyclonus

Cyclonus

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted June 25 2013 - 11:23 PM

dp...

Edited by Cyclonus, June 25 2013 - 11:23 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users