HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

i can not bay mach rocketeer

Game

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Boss72

Boss72

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted August 09 2013 - 03:05 PM

hello i have a probem . i posess the necessary money bat i can not buy the mech rocketeer. when i push on bay mach i do not see anything . and i do not bay anything

#2 SS396

SS396

Kernel Panic

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,258 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted August 09 2013 - 05:39 PM

Welcome, and sorry to hear of your problem.

There are 2 different kinds of currency or money in the game, the blue ones called Hawken credits (which are free given by achievements or time playing in the game) and the orange ones called Meteor credits (these ones you have to buy with money, although there is 1 achievement that will reward you with 400 of them for free.)

You only need one or the other to buy items or mechs, not both.

What happens if you try to buy another mech_  Do you see a screen which shows you the option of which currency to use, be careful to cancel the transaction so you won't buy a mech you don't want.

Now that thats out of the way, if you have enough Hawken credits and still cannot purchase a mech go ahead and file a support ticket and let them handle it.

Heres where you need to file a support ticket:  https://playhawken.zendesk.com/

They'll fix it.  ;)
# while true; do echo "Post"; done

#3 Cloto

Cloto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted August 09 2013 - 10:16 PM

Me too.
I push a buy-button. But it doesn't react.

Is it related to the test-drive of rocketeer_

#4 SS396

SS396

Kernel Panic

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,258 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted August 09 2013 - 11:43 PM

View PostCloto, on August 09 2013 - 10:16 PM, said:

Is it related to the test-drive of rocketeer_
That might be it, see if you have one already and its in the test drive area, and see if you can purchase that one, since it should already have some levels to it if you used it a few times.

Its been so long since I've been able to test drive a mech, I can't remember, and I don't know how things work now.  I already own every mech and it won't let me test drive a new one once you own one of the same type.

#5 Duku82

Duku82

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted August 14 2013 - 09:01 AM

hello together, I can not speak English so it is schwehr to understand.I can not buy the rocketeer, I can buy any other.I click on buy but it pasiert nothing, there is no field where I can select.all the others I can only just do not buy.test on it may actually not be tested because the two mech I can buy.

Edited by Duku82, August 14 2013 - 09:03 AM.

#6 SS396

SS396

Kernel Panic

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,258 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted August 14 2013 - 01:16 PM

View PostDuku82, on August 14 2013 - 09:01 AM, said:

hello together, I can not speak English so it is schwehr to understand.I can not buy the rocketeer, I can buy any other.I click on buy but it pasiert nothing, there is no field where I can select.all the others I can only just do not buy.test on it may actually not be tested because the two mech I can buy.
Go ahead and contact support at https://playhawken.zendesk.com/

#7 OldSalt1945

OldSalt1945

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationWashington, DC area

Posted August 14 2013 - 03:46 PM

According to the response that I got yesterday (13 Aug, 2013) to a bug report, this is a known issue. I submitted the report because the Rocketeer shows as Test Drive, but when I try to buy it, nothing happens except the buy button turns white. I'm at about level 10 on the Rocketeer, but can't do any customization. :(

#8 Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationIndpls, IN USA

Posted August 15 2013 - 10:59 AM

I'm having the same problem. I can't buy the test drive Rocketeer or the one in the store. And yes I have the credits necessary to purchase it. :(

YEAH I'M REALLY A 60 YR OLD GAMER. MY CALLSIGN IS PRONOUNCED INNOVATOR!!
Posted Image

#9 Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationIndpls, IN USA

Posted August 15 2013 - 10:36 PM

Yeah I got the standard reply as well. They know, working on it. My brother bought the Rocketeer and I can't get it. Sigh.
OK I would like to know if the "trial" period ends before they get the "bug" fixed, how do I get skill points I've earned. I sure didn't put time into the Rocketeer to just "throw it away". They are going to compensate for the lost points right_

Edited by Nov8tr, August 16 2013 - 01:53 AM.

Posted Image

#10 hendman

hendman

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,901 posts

Posted August 16 2013 - 03:02 PM

View PostNov8tr, on August 15 2013 - 10:36 PM, said:

Yeah I got the standard reply as well. They know, working on it. My brother bought the Rocketeer and I can't get it. Sigh.
OK I would like to know if the "trial" period ends before they get the "bug" fixed, how do I get skill points I've earned. I sure didn't put time into the Rocketeer to just "throw it away". They are going to compensate for the lost points right_

Even when the test period ends, the mech you used in that test period will remain in your garage, and all xp earned with it will remain on it. So once you are able to purchase it, the xp will be there waiting for you.

#11 space_mouse

space_mouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationYER MOMS

Posted August 17 2013 - 11:42 PM

Having the same problem, hope it fixes when the new testdrives roll in.

SP4C3_M0US3.

Edited by space_mouse, August 17 2013 - 11:49 PM.

#12 Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationIndpls, IN USA

Posted August 19 2013 - 04:44 PM

OK not happy now. The trial period is over. The "lock" on the mech should have dropped off now. It did not. I STILL cannot buy the Rocketeer. I am not a happy camper. So now I have to wait till they release the game upgrade at some unknown date because a patch to fix the sale of the Rocketeer has not been done_ What_ Why_ It would seem they would want to make money. People buy MC to buy the mech. Hmmmmm.
Now my only hope is they release the new game upgrade tomorrow and the fix is in it and it works. :)

Posted Image

#13 SS396

SS396

Kernel Panic

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,258 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted August 19 2013 - 08:33 PM

The trial period isn't quite over yet, it won't end until the 20th.  Just wait another day.

#14 Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationIndpls, IN USA

Posted August 19 2013 - 09:42 PM

OK I hope when I wake up tomorrow it will be available. I'm a night owl. I go to bed about 6AM and get up at the crack of 1 or 2. I've done it 20 years or more. I've already got it to lvl 9. So the people I was whacking with it, didn't even know it had zero nothing and no skills, hehe. :)

*****UPDATE 8/20 2:45 PM EST******
Well SS396 I appreciate your help but no, I STILL cannot buy the Rocketeer. The trial ended on the 19th about 6 or 7 PM EST for me. I just got up and checked. NO I still cannot buy the mech. It would be understated if I was to say I'm unhappy at this point. I will wait till 7 PM today to give it over 24 hours since it "ended" just to make sure. After that, how long am I suppose to wait_ :(

Edited by Nov8tr, August 20 2013 - 10:55 AM.

Posted Image

#15 Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationIndpls, IN USA

Posted August 20 2013 - 03:53 PM

Well it is now over 24 hours since the "trial" for the Rocketeer Mech ended. I still cannot buy the Mech. Not thru the "expired" trial Mechs in My Mechs, nor in the Mech Store. OK we have been waiting for over 3 weeks now. The trial is over and we still can't buy the mech. I would like to ask the devs when can we expect this to be fixed. I am not trying to be a "fuzzy bunny", I honestly want to know when am I going to be allowed to buy the Mech that I purchased MC points to buy with. Those points have been sitting in my account waiting. Thank you.

Posted Image

#16 SS396

SS396

Kernel Panic

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,258 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted August 20 2013 - 04:25 PM

Well, technically if you go by the date you are correct, yes, the trial is supposed to be over.   The issue is until they kick off a new test drive event, the old event might still be active.  So, just chill out, you'll be able to get it when things get fixed.

#17 Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationIndpls, IN USA

Posted August 20 2013 - 04:52 PM

SS396, That is what I am trying to tell you. The event is over. It is not in the game any longer. The Rocketeer Mech is now in my "expired" list. I cannot purchase it from that list or from the standard Mech Store. It has been over 24 hours since the Mech was removed from inside the game as a "trial". I will continue to wait. LOL and I am chilled. I'm as chilled a guy can get. I'm 60 with a O2 hose up my nose 24/7. It don't get much more chilled than that, grin. It is one of the things that make it so much fun when I am #1 player at the end of a match. Most laugh, some get mad. I'm old I ain't dead :P I may be old but I'm still a gamer...........WOOT B)
****8/21****
I'm still hanging in there. Still can't buy it.

****************************************FINAL UPDATE!!***********************************
Well thanks to help of Lexx at Hawken I now have my Rocketeer. Thanks LeXX and all the guys at Hawken!!

************************************************************************************************

Edited by Nov8tr, August 22 2013 - 06:30 PM.

Posted Image

#18 East

East

Self-Motivator

• Meteor Entertainment
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted August 23 2013 - 10:54 AM

Thanks Nov8tr.  And thank you for letting me know how to pronounce your name.  I figured it had something to do with November 8th.  

Players that are having issues with the Rocketeer, we recommend you file a support ticket by going to the Support site.

Thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users