HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Service Outage: 9/9/13 at 10:00 PM PT (GMT-7)

• Please log in to reply
253 replies to this topic

#241 ecaflip

ecaflip

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationFlying with glorious air dynamics

Posted September 11 2013 - 03:29 PM

inb4 the massive surge of X is OP threads
Posted Image
I'm I'm playing, I'm more than likely streaming. Come watch me at twitch.tv/bugzdood (i wish I had a better twitch name)

#242 Wasabi_Wei

Wasabi_Wei

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 942 posts
  • LocationMadison, Wisconsin, USA, Earth

Posted September 11 2013 - 04:34 PM

I was unable to log onto the forums this whole time due to having cookies disabled (I think). Otherwise I would have posted some encouragement for the Dev Team earlier. Now that things are going all I can say is:

THANKS! and Get some sleep. Quite an accomplishment for a smaller team. You all earned some friggin' RESPECT! You have mine. It has got to feel really good to have pulled off such a tricky conversion and such a major content push in one go. I hope patches are more incremental looking forward - this team doesn't have to prove anything to anyone any more. Kudos!
Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world. - Grateful Dead lyric, but really true.

Just Saying: "If an officer of the law expects to be treated as such, then they had better act as one and uphold our laws and Rights in the pursuit of Justice."

#243 LUNCHxTIME

LUNCHxTIME

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted September 11 2013 - 05:04 PM

So has anyone gotten their oculus rift to work with the new client_

#244 monoxy

monoxy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted September 11 2013 - 05:13 PM

Holy fuzzy bunny...I didnt checked out the weekend test, and i must say i am BLOWN AWAY! Hugo props guys!

DAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNN and this is not p2w!!!! LOOK AT THOSE INTERNALS! JUST LOOK AT THEM!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH

#245 FakeName

FakeName

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,927 posts
  • LocationIn the cockpit of my Succubus

Posted September 12 2013 - 02:29 AM

View PostXacius, on September 11 2013 - 01:54 PM, said:

View PostFakeName, on September 11 2013 - 10:20 AM, said:

But some people are the same opinion like me. Admin it, they failed again, the third time now they couldn't release the patch on the date, and now they don't even post another one anymore, properly because they don't know when they can launch the patch.

"They are working hard" VUlong is so damn right, this is not interesting us, we want the patch, NOW! But unfortunately, they are not ABLE to give it to us.

What's your ping like on US-East_

I dont't know why u want to know that but it's between 200-300 ms and sometimes 500ms in the evening hours.

It's like that because I live in Germany wich is on the other side of the world :D

"Things change ... thank god, otherwise we would still hunt animals to survive and forge weapons of stone."

- FakeName

Posted Image

#246 Fighter1441

Fighter1441

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted September 12 2013 - 02:43 AM

still no decent oculus rift support. this is not even worth calling alpha state. ill put this game on the shelve untill i can select oculus rift support in game. bye bye cya in a year_

#247 Odinous

Odinous

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationAthens,Greece

Posted September 12 2013 - 03:33 AM

Fatal error!

ULinkerLoad::Preload() Address = 0xae4963   (filename not found) [in E:gamesHawkenInstalledHawkenFilesBinariesWin32HawkenGame-Win32-Shipping.exe]
UStructProperty::Link() Address = 0xb33633   (filename not found) [in E:gamesHawkenInstalledHawkenFilesBinariesWin32HawkenGame-Win32-Shipping.exe]
UStruct::Link() Address = 0xad651a   (filename not found) [in E:gamesHawkenInstalledHawkenFilesBinariesWin32HawkenGame-Win32-Shipping.exe]
UStruct::Serialize() Address = 0xad21eb   (filename not found) [in E:gamesHawkenInstalledHawkenFilesBinariesWin32HawkenGame-Win32-Shipping.exe]
UFunction::Serialize() Address = 0xad2650   (filename not found) [in E:gamesHawkenInstalledHawkenFilesBinariesWin32HawkenGame-Win32-Shipping.exe]
ULinkerLoad::Preload() Address = 0xae4b04   (filename not found) [in E:gamesHawkenInstalledHawkenFilesBinariesWin32HawkenGame-Win32-Shipping.exe]
ULinkerLoad::LoadAllObjects() Address = 0xaf34db   (filename not found) [in E:gamesHawkenInstalledHawkenFilesBinariesWin32HawkenGame-Win32-Shipping.exe]
UObject::LoadPackage() Address = 0xb309d4   (filename not found) [in E:gamesHawkenInstalledHawkenFilesBinariesWin32HawkenGame-Win32-Shipping.exe]
LoadPackageList() Address = 0x164463c  (filename not found) [in E:gamesHawkenInstalledHawkenFilesBinariesWin32HawkenGame-Win32-Shipping.exe]
LoadStartupPackages() Address = 0x1647c89  (filename not found) [in E:gamesHawkenInstalledHawkenFilesBinariesWin32HawkenGame-Win32-Shipping.exe]
FEngineLoop::Init() Address = 0x1647f68  (filename not found) [in E:gamesHawkenInstalledHawkenFilesBinariesWin32HawkenGame-Win32-Shipping.exe]
EngineInit() Address = 0x1648f58  (filename not found) [in E:gamesHawkenInstalledHawkenFilesBinariesWin32HawkenGame-Win32-Shipping.exe]
GuardedMain() Address = 0x164bf67  (filename not found) [in E:gamesHawkenInstalledHawkenFilesBinariesWin32HawkenGame-Win32-Shipping.exe]
GuardedMainWrapper() Address = 0x164c07a  (filename not found) [in E:gamesHawkenInstalledHawkenFilesBinariesWin32HawkenGame-Win32-Shipping.exe]
WinMain() Address = 0x164c11a  (filename not found) [in E:gamesHawkenInstalledHawkenFilesBinariesWin32HawkenGame-Win32-Shipping.exe]
strchr() Address = 0x193ae9b  (filename not found) [in E:gamesHawkenInstalledHawkenFilesBinariesWin32HawkenGame-Win32-Shipping.exe]
Address = 0x766133aa (filename not found) [in C:Windowssyswow64kernel32.dll]
Address = 0x771d9ef2 (filename not found) [in C:WindowsSysWOW64ntdll.dll]
Address = 0x771d9ec5 (filename not found) [in C:WindowsSysWOW64ntdll.dll]
Address = 0x771d9ec5 (filename not found) [in C:WindowsSysWOW64ntdll.dll]

what should i do to fix it guys__

#248 Odinous

Odinous

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationAthens,Greece

Posted September 12 2013 - 04:20 AM

nevermind,i made it work

#249 HiggsP

HiggsP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted September 12 2013 - 04:45 AM

SO,

now i payed out all hc

for level up my mechs

nearly like they was in past.

there is not a balance,

i miss all the items i payed for!

Edited by HiggsP, September 12 2013 - 04:46 AM.

#250 Xeonight

Xeonight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted September 12 2013 - 07:42 AM

IT'S.
A.
NEW.
BUILD!

SHEESH, stop complaining about previous purchases, they've refunded what was purchased in the past, there's FAR MORE things to buy now, you need FAR MORE HC to play THIS BUILD... get a double HC boost, go play some rounds, AND ENJOY THEIR FREKIN HARD WORK! I know i do :D

btw, i've started noticing little... 'nitches' for each mech's "tech points" like for example the Grenadier can get his overheat time down to 2.75 seconds!!!

JUST KEEP SHOOTING!!!

Anyway, i LOVE the new changes, so much fun, i actually have a chance against Scouts now in my rocketeer! =D

#251 bacon_avenger

bacon_avenger

Defender of Pork Products

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,254 posts
  • LocationUsually hanging out in #spawn

Posted September 13 2013 - 02:36 AM

View PostFighter1441, on September 12 2013 - 02:43 AM, said:

still no decent oculus rift support. this is not even worth calling alpha state. ill put this game on the shelve untill i can select oculus rift support in game. bye bye cya in a year_
Really_

You are going to dismiss a game because it doesn't have "full support" for a piece of hardware that is not finished or ready for mass use, hence the dev kit name_

I've got access to a Rift, and I wouldn't want to play a game on it.  It's not ready for use as a game playing device.

(I don't mean to necro threads, I'm just almost always running behind.  My apologies)

Posted ImageFollower of Wheaton's Law, #spawn camper, test dummy for science, and being one of "those guys" <3

Youtube: thebaconavenger - Twitch/Twitter: bacon_avenger

System specs: i5 2500k // Asus P8Z68-V // eVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti Superclocked // 16 GB 1600 DDR3
New to siege_  Give Bacon's Guide to Siege Mode a watch

#252 HiggsP

HiggsP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted September 13 2013 - 05:59 AM

View PostXeonight, on September 12 2013 - 07:42 AM, said:

IT'S.
A.
NEW.
BUILD!

SHEESH, stop complaining about previous purchases, they've refunded what was purchased in the past, there's FAR MORE things to buy now, you need FAR MORE HC to play THIS BUILD... get a double HC boost, go play some rounds, AND ENJOY THEIR FREKIN HARD WORK! I know i do :D

btw, i've started noticing little... 'nitches' for each mech's "tech points" like for example the Grenadier can get his overheat time down to 2.75 seconds!!!

JUST KEEP SHOOTING!!!

Anyway, i LOVE the new changes, so much fun, i actually have a chance against Scouts now in my rocketeer! =D

jeah New... fuzzy bunny!  is the same game with a new level and a new mech. and ich can spend money for xp tranzfers.. WOW

The update is great,(to win new players for this game and being up to date) and the game looks better than most other games,  but im not interissted in the look. just have an eye for play..

And i payed for this things. whith real money... so i have a right to ask for balance...

however if meteor go strait this way they will be one of the favorite online game producer ( fast ein wenig deutsch ;-))

#253 Summonest

Summonest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted September 19 2013 - 05:01 PM

I actually can't join games for some reason.  I just get stuck in queue forever.  

Other than that the game is going well.  Very nice UI 10/10 would stare at again.

#254 tektzby

tektzby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts
  • LocationFar far away

Posted September 20 2013 - 12:51 PM

they still tinkin some thingies:"At 12:00 PM we will be initiating a services rollback in order to remove matchmaking changes causing connectivity issues."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users