HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

YouTube Lets Player Does Hawken

Video Twitter

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Alexandus

Alexandus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted September 13 2013 - 12:29 AM

Hey everyone, wanted to let you guys know that I've been putting up some videos about Hawken Ascension onto YouTube and that I am trying to put up videos regularly. If you like what you see, I'd love it if you would become a subscriber on YouTube and/or a follower on Twitter! My info is below:

YouTube: http://bit.ly/1d12ljE
Twitter: http://bit.ly/19CEKnF

#2 Alexandus

Alexandus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted September 13 2013 - 03:20 PM

Newest video from Last Eco, getting my butt kicked! Please dont forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel!

#3 Mezril

Mezril

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted September 20 2013 - 06:03 AM

Nice to see this cause there are not many people on youtube that I know of who upload Hawken videos. I'm quite suprised by that too cause this game is really good. Will be subbing.

Edited by Mezril, September 20 2013 - 06:03 AM.

#4 Alexandus

Alexandus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted September 20 2013 - 08:35 AM

Glad you enjoyed and thank you for the sub! Hope to get more videos posted in the future, trying other games out so I can post them too.

#5 Alexandus

Alexandus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted September 22 2013 - 02:02 AM

New Video is up for your viewing pleasure! Dont forget to hit that like button and/or subscribe if you want to see more!

Edited by Alexandus, September 22 2013 - 02:04 AM.

#6 Umbre

Umbre

Cat/Xeno Hybrid

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts
  • LocationVictoria, Canada

Posted September 23 2013 - 10:12 PM

Those are some high quality videos, nice work.

You ever like to collaborate with other Youtube content uploaders_ I upload Hawken videos on a semi-frequent basis, and I would like to be able to work with other content uploaders.

If you're at all interested, we could play a few matches together and I'll give you some gameplay tips as well as video creation pointers.

Here's my channel.

#7 davek1979

davek1979

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts
  • LocationAt the table, eating Cupcakes for breakfast...

Posted September 24 2013 - 03:20 AM

View PostAlexandus, on September 22 2013 - 02:02 AM, said:

New Video is up for your viewing pleasure! Dont forget to hit that like button and/or subscribe if you want to see more!

Hey what level was that match _ Looking at the behaviour of some players I'd say around 5 but hey surprise me. :)
"Mega-damage is systematically dismantling this game." - waftycrank. QFT. (http://community.pla...er/#entry224885)
[font=play, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If we spread out, we die.[/font]
[font=play, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If we stick together, we die together. (in memory of f_error, gone, but not forgotten)[/font]

#8 Alexandus

Alexandus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted September 24 2013 - 03:36 AM

View PostUmbre, on September 23 2013 - 10:12 PM, said:

Those are some high quality videos, nice work.

You ever like to collaborate with other Youtube content uploaders_ I upload Hawken videos on a semi-frequent basis, and I would like to be able to work with other content uploaders.

If you're at all interested, we could play a few matches together and I'll give you some gameplay tips as well as video creation pointers.

Here's my channel.

I'd love to join up with you to do some collab work. If you want to contact me on Steam, I'm Alexandus on there. Hope to hear from you soon!

#9 Alexandus

Alexandus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted September 24 2013 - 03:37 AM

View Postdavek1979, on September 24 2013 - 03:20 AM, said:

View PostAlexandus, on September 22 2013 - 02:02 AM, said:

Hey what level was that match _ Looking at the behaviour of some players I'd say around 5 but hey surprise me. :)

As for that match, if I had to guess it was a low level match, only because the party leader, ZestyCaptain, is an online friend who just got the game and I have been helping him and a couple other people get started in Hawken by teaming up with them. Its fun for them to play with others and they enjoy seeing a victory out of the gate.

#10 Alexandus

Alexandus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted October 16 2013 - 04:19 PM

I know its been a while but I've posted several more videos of Hawken since then. Hope you guys enjoy!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Video, Twitter

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users