HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Scout vs Infl. or Berserker....which is best ___

Community Fansite Game Press Interview

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 RozerMahbub_

RozerMahbub_

fishy scout

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 742 posts
  • LocationTorino,To-10125 ,italy

Posted January 07 2014 - 12:30 AM

which mech  is better for play like Scout , infl ,berserker ___ can u give tips..... :rolleyes: :unsure:

Posted Image

I DON'T CARE

i want to tell you a true story , once upon a time everyone was a perfect pure NOOB ^_^

#2 plons

plons

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted January 07 2014 - 01:16 AM

scout very fast
infil  invisible ability
beserker fun to play  

for me the infiltrator ....trows grenades

#3 ThirdEyE

ThirdEyE

Moderator 007

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 607 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted January 07 2014 - 01:20 AM

If I understand you correctly, you're asking if the Infil or Berserker plays more like the Scout_  The Infil has the HEAT cannon like the Scout does, and it has very low dodge time, so I would suggest the Infil.
Posted Image

Offering coaching on all mechs, maps, and gametypes, PM if interested.

Violent Resolution - http://vr-gaming.org/

Hawken IRC - #hawkenscrim

#4 RozerMahbub_

RozerMahbub_

fishy scout

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 742 posts

Posted January 07 2014 - 01:31 AM

View Postplons, on January 07 2014 - 01:16 AM, said:

scout very fast
infil  invisible ability
beserker fun to play  

for me the infiltrator ....trows grenades

ok i agree with u , if u talking about heat cannon than the both mech is same but gradenes is so slow fire rate also EOC......yep berserker is so fun :D :wub:

Posted Image

I DON'T CARE

i want to tell you a true story , once upon a time everyone was a perfect pure NOOB ^_^

#5 RozerMahbub_

RozerMahbub_

fishy scout

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 742 posts

Posted January 07 2014 - 01:36 AM

View PostThirdEyE, on January 07 2014 - 01:20 AM, said:

If I understand you correctly, you're asking if the Infil or Berserker plays more like the Scout_  The Infil has the HEAT cannon like the Scout does, and it has very low dodge time, so I would suggest the Infil.

yes if we consider heat cannon both r same.....but the dodge time mostly the scout have low time......but scout has aditional fuel tank...so it can run fast......wt do u think

Posted Image

I DON'T CARE

#6 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted January 07 2014 - 01:45 AM

Berserker ; when your team is so bad and you want to get revenge kills (lolz)
Scout ; Great in Missile-Assault as it's so fast ! also great for TDM and DM
Infiltrator ; Makes life easier for your team in Siege games as you can use the stealth mode to eliminate some foes and give a chance to your team to control the point !

For sure all mechs are fine in all modes , it's very much related to your play style !

Posted Image

#7 RozerMahbub_

RozerMahbub_

fishy scout

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 742 posts

Posted January 07 2014 - 01:50 AM

View PostEliteShooter, on January 07 2014 - 01:45 AM, said:

Berserker ; when your team is so bad and you want to get revenge kills (lolz)
Scout ; Great in Missile-Assault as it's so fast ! also great for TDM and DM
Infiltrator ; Makes life easier for your team in Siege games as you can use the stealth mode to eliminate some foes and give a chance to your team to control the point !

For sure all mechs are fine in all modes , it's very much related to your play style !

hmm let me think..... :wacko:

Posted Image

I DON'T CARE

#8 Ker4u

Ker4u

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts
  • LocationLocation Location

Posted January 07 2014 - 01:57 AM

just play what you like more.

- lok'tar ogar -

#9 Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • LocationDistrict 19, Kobalt, Crion, Illal

Posted January 07 2014 - 05:55 AM

Berserker ; when your team is so bad and you want to get revenge kills (lolz) [font=comic sans ms,cursive]It is awesome![/font]
Scout ; Great in Missile-Assault as it's so fast ! also great for TDM and DM [font=comic sans ms,cursive]Fastest motherf*cker out there.[/font]
Infiltrator ; Makes life easier for your team in Siege games as you can use the stealth mode to eliminate some foes and give a chance to your team to control the point ! [font=comic sans ms,cursive]No, just no.[/font]  

I`ll fix it later.

#10 RozerMahbub_

RozerMahbub_

fishy scout

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 742 posts

Posted January 07 2014 - 06:13 AM

View PostAregon, on January 07 2014 - 05:55 AM, said:

Berserker ; when your team is so bad and you want to get revenge kills (lolz) [font=comic sans ms,cursive]It is awesome![/font]
Scout ; Great in Missile-Assault as it's so fast ! also great for TDM and DM [font=comic sans ms,cursive]Fastest motherf*cker out there.[/font]
Infiltrator ; Makes life easier for your team in Siege games as you can use the stealth mode to eliminate some foes and give a chance to your team to control the point ! [font=comic sans ms,cursive]No, just no.[/font]  

lol....did u say....fastest fatherf*cker out there :D :lol:

Posted Image

I DON'T CARE

#11 Highchu

Highchu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted January 07 2014 - 12:17 PM

Right now the Scout and Infiltrator are the most popular tier 1 mechs.

Scouts are the fastest A class mechs with the highest (Boost Thrusters+Hydraulics+Suspension) making it incredibly agile and difficult to hit. Coupled with its high burst potential when using the Flak/Heat Cannon makes it very powerful. The only downside is its low base armor and fuel tank, but the fuel is made up by its ability "Fuel Reserves" and further improved by the "Fuel Converter" internal. Still considered one of the most overpowered mechs in the game.

Infiltrators are more tactical and offer alot more strategic capabilities with its "Camouflage" ability. Great for flanking and surprising unsuspecting enemies as well as making stealthy getaways. Experienced players will still be able to see through your camo so its not always effective. Its weapon arsenal (AR/Heat/EOC) are built for close-mid range and combined with the Grenade Launcher it excels at kiting and corner play. Overall very strong and fun to play. In my opinion the best 1v1 mech if you know how to play it correctly.

Berserkers are more for casual play. Basically functioning as an A-Class CR-T with a dps buff and Air Dynamics. A fun leveling mech and pretty good at the lower tiers, but once you reach max theres just so many better choices. Has the basic (SMC/AR/Vulcan) loadout which is pretty lackluster and Air Dynamics hurts weapon spread when shooting in mid-air. I'm personally not a big fan of Bersekers.

#12 Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • LocationDistrict 19, Kobalt, Crion, Illal

Posted January 07 2014 - 02:00 PM

View PostRozerMahbub1, on January 07 2014 - 06:13 AM, said:

View PostAregon, on January 07 2014 - 05:55 AM, said:

lol....did u say....fastest fatherf*cker out there :D :lol:
That, is just sick.
I`ll fix it later.

#13 Bazookagofer

Bazookagofer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts

Posted January 07 2014 - 03:33 PM

I have a feeling this thread is going to explode into a battlefield...

Posted Image "If at first you do not succeed... reload"

#14 JeffMagnum

JeffMagnum

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • LocationMO

Posted January 07 2014 - 10:56 PM

View PostHighchu, on January 07 2014 - 12:17 PM, said:

Berserkers are more for casual play. Basically functioning as an A-Class CR-T with a dps buff and Air Dynamics. A fun leveling mech and pretty good at the lower tiers, but once you reach max theres just so many better choices. Has the basic (SMC/AR/Vulcan) loadout which is pretty lackluster and Air Dynamics hurts weapon spread when shooting in mid-air.
This isn't true at all, and I'm speaking from firsthand experience at the higher levels you're referring to. I have no problem being competitive with the best players in the game when I'm using Berserker, and I MVP in high-level lobbies the majority of the time with it. I don't max AD or use Air Compressor, so the spread widening in the air isn't pertinent to my build--I like to think of my Zerker as a more agile Assault/CRT that can get in and out of fights very quickly. It's entirely viable if someone knows what they're doing; it might not be as powerful as Scout or Raider in a lot of situations, but it has niche areas it excels at and is overall a completely usable mech no matter who the enemies are.

Anyway, Scout and Zerker are both very fun to play right off the bat, and Infil is as well once you get the hang of HEAT/EOC and the GL. Infil is better if you're patient, like to kite people around corners, and are good with its projectile weapon primaries, and Scout and Berserker are better if you're looking for more head-on combat. It's ultimately up to your playstyle, but Berserker and Scout are probably easier to learn and get good with.

Edited by JeffMagnum, January 07 2014 - 10:58 PM.

#15 ThatDamnedBoedy

ThatDamnedBoedy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted January 07 2014 - 11:31 PM

this thread needs more fuzzy bunny

#16 RozerMahbub_

RozerMahbub_

fishy scout

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 742 posts

Posted January 08 2014 - 12:13 AM

every where is lag.......but wt does it mean ' lag ' :huh: :rolleyes:

Posted Image

I DON'T CARE

#17 Skrill

Skrill

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • LocationSkrillville, CA

Posted January 08 2014 - 05:06 PM

If you can get the hang of the air maneuvering the Berzerker is easily the best thing there.

It requires a lot of tactics and quick thinking to play well so it is not for everyone. just don't let anybody lure you into a peekaboo war.

Its also just plain fun to play as it is the most agile mech in the game, particularly on the more vertical maps (origin) where you can initiate from above.

It is totally viable in high level games so long as you are good at predicting your opponents movements and then placing yourself to punish them for their predictability

I usually run:

Internals:
advanced re-constructor (some will laugh at this choice but it works wonders when you are getting chased. Just kite your pursuer for ten seconds and then enjoy your free repair orb for another five and you are at half health.)
air compressor (DUH!)

Items:
Shield MK1 (DUH)
Detonator MK3 (for those scouts and infils that think they are all that double tow to the face after they dodge!)  

I have been playing this game for almost a year and a half so I'm not just some noob spilling my feels
Hope that helps
Posted Image

View PostAsianJoyKiller, on July 08 2014 - 03:49 PM, said:

You're exactly right.

#18 JeffMagnum

JeffMagnum

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • LocationMO

Posted January 09 2014 - 01:44 AM

Here's my build for anyone interested
Posted Image

#19 RozerMahbub_

RozerMahbub_

fishy scout

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 742 posts

Posted January 09 2014 - 05:08 AM

View PostJeffMagnum, on January 09 2014 - 01:44 AM, said:

Here's my build for anyone interested

hmm let me............... :o B)

Posted Image

I DON'T CARE

#20 LoC_TR

LoC_TR

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis

Posted January 09 2014 - 08:54 AM

I really like all three mechs, it really just depends on the map and how my team is playing. Are we aggressive_ Are we trying to suck them in_ Out of the 3 which is the best_ My gut says Zerker, my brain says Scout.. though my favorite is the infil. :)

Spoiler

Posted Image

vR-Gaming

Raider Vids>>>Twitch Youtube<<<Raider Vids 2500mmr

Fuzzy Bunny Stats

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Community, Fansite, Game, Press, Interview

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users