HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Chaos Vanguard coming soon to Hawken

Clan Website Introduction Announcement

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Bobtron2000

Bobtron2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted February 25 2014 - 07:55 AM

Hello fellow gamers,
   My name is [CV]Bobtron2000, I am part of the Chaos Vanguard, a gaming community of over 300+ players, we play various games for e.g. Rust,League of legends,Infestation,Nether and Star conflict to name but a few. We have our own website and team speak 3 server for over 150 players.
We have members from all over the world ie. Ireland, UK,America,Canada and all across Europe and beyond.
We are also interested in game developement.
Soon we will be starting our clan up in Hawken, we would very much like to expand our gaming community here.We do have a few rules however.
1: members must be 18+
2:You must download team speak 3 and come on our server
3.during your first week or so you will be on a trial just to make sure we mix well together :)
4.We do not accept racist remarks or comments
5.Hackers and bug "exploiters" will not be "accepted" and banned.
I've been in a few clans and groups over the years {I'm 31} and i believe this is one of the greatest groups of people i've come across online and am proud to be a part of it, i think once you get to know us you would be too. It's a nice friendly atmosphere.
If you feel like this is the clan for you please apply @ thechaosvanguard.shivtr.com orhttp://thechaosvangu...ivtr.com/forums you can also get us on our Team speak 3 server @
ukts.vortexservers.com:10002  no password.
looking forward to seeing you guys soon :)

[CV]Bobtron2000

Edited by Bobtron2000, February 25 2014 - 08:07 AM.

#2 Lightangel112

Lightangel112

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted February 25 2014 - 10:21 AM

A new clan emerges, may hit you up on the offer.

And welcome to the mech game that is HAWKEN.

View PostMeraple, on June 01 2014 - 11:54 AM, said:

If you want to be a Professional Yolodriver just go with DETs and the rest EMPs.

#3 Lightangel112

Lightangel112

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted February 26 2014 - 07:49 AM

Registered. Thanks for the wee chat and on giving me a trial run bobtron :).

View PostMeraple, on June 01 2014 - 11:54 AM, said:

If you want to be a Professional Yolodriver just go with DETs and the rest EMPs.

#4 Bobtron2000

Bobtron2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted February 26 2014 - 12:55 PM

Your welcome dude, hopefully we will get new guys soon once we get up and running :)

#5 craftydus

craftydus

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 937 posts
  • LocationIn The Uterus of Love

Posted February 26 2014 - 07:00 PM

Welcome to Welcome to Hawken CV!
If you are interested in competing in a weekly TDM with other like-minded players,
Be sure to sign up your team at www.tpgleague.org/hwk/

Posted Image

#6 Bobtron2000

Bobtron2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted February 27 2014 - 03:53 AM

Seems like something i'd be interested in dude, I'll have to wait till i get the game downloaded, I have a 30gb limit on my net and pay alot when i go over, be expecting to see me playing from the 11th of next month, i will of course need a few weeks to get used to the controls & playstyle of the game but i have done pro leagues before and if i have the required skill you can bet i'd be in there killin like the rest of them.
At the mo i'm doing research about the game and getting some of my community involved :D
Realy can't wait to have my ass kicked around by you lot when i arrive, the way i see things is you can only get better by playing against someone who beats you and i expect nobody will go easy on me and thats the way i like it :) but i wouldnt mind some tips if anyone has them

#7 Kryjeck

Kryjeck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationBillings, Montana

Posted February 27 2014 - 03:38 PM

How keen are you guys regarding real life stuff like a job_ I work 12-9 and got rejected by a clan because I work and wouldn't make their meetings.

Posted Image

#8 Bobtron2000

Bobtron2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted February 27 2014 - 05:00 PM

We would have pro players but also casual players, that goes for any game, we do have a week or so trial where you would be expected to be on as much as you could and that means being on team speak too,we have a shed load of members who have different play styles and skill levels, some want to play pro other just for the laugh, you deside what way you play, real life takes center stage after that comes games. realy you get out of it what you put in. the high up guys like mods and division leaders etc have meetings so the admins and founders can keep track of how we are all doing, as far as that goes we pass on valid info. once your 18+ and prepare to go by the few rules above i'd say you'll fit in fine. if you wanna talk to me about it, download teamspeak 3 for your pc and use the server address above. i should be on quite alot over the next few days :)

#9 Bobtron2000

Bobtron2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted March 01 2014 - 05:23 PM

Won't be long now before we join the fight :) Anyone interested in joining the clan send me a message please :)

#10 Bobtron2000

Bobtron2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted March 06 2014 - 07:58 AM

Hello all,
    I'll be Starting recruitment soon for Chaos Vanguard, thanks for all your tips and info, nice to get so many messages from people interested in the clan too! Don't forget if you guys are interested in the clan for Hawken please message me in the forums here :)
When we get going in game, we would like to make some friendly ties to other clans for gaming sessions and practice battles. Our clan will be accepting players of age 18+ and we will take people of any skill level, everyone has to start somewhere :)

#11 Bobtron2000

Bobtron2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted March 11 2014 - 05:09 AM

Chaos Vanguard are now recruiting :D
Man this game is fun! if you guys wanna join up contact us @ thechaosvanguard.shivtr.com
you can pop on our team speak @ ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk    thats the server
or add me in game :  Bobtron2000
looking forward to hearing from you guys :D

#12 Bobtron2000

Bobtron2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted March 13 2014 - 04:18 AM

Still open for recruitment :)

#13 Wonderbear

Wonderbear

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted March 14 2014 - 12:15 AM

The chaos vanguard are still recruiting for the hawken division. we get players everyday and now is your chance to take a place within our rank! Everyone casual or pro have a place within our ranks! Join today and feel the warm embrace of the vanguard!

#14 Bobtron2000

Bobtron2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted March 14 2014 - 10:25 AM

Posted Image

#15 OmegaNull

OmegaNull

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts
  • Location2300-2400 Pilot Camp

Posted March 15 2014 - 06:28 AM

Any good clan works around a player's schedule and doesn't have tight timings. If you don't make it then fine. Anyways glad to see more clans are popping up.

Scootin' and Shootin | Ballin' and Brawlin' | Ragin' and Raidin'

Posted Image

I am Omega Null. The abyss is my home and your last frontier. Welcome to my lair and become my Prey. As I track your scent through this nether,

my mouth begins to water. Your Demise will be quick and wretched.

Enjoy your Pain and Suffering as I tear Limb from Limb. Prepare to meet your Final End.

Member of Violent Resolution

#16 Bobtron2000

Bobtron2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted March 16 2014 - 02:17 PM

yeah we do work around as much as we can, we got a few new member over the last few days :) there's always room for more :)

#17 Bobtron2000

Bobtron2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted March 18 2014 - 02:10 PM

Well guy its been an interesting week, don't forget that we need more members, we are setting up a new elite section soon!

#18 Bobtron2000

Bobtron2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted March 19 2014 - 06:42 AM

looking for a clan_ why not give us a try :)

#19 Houruck

Houruck

Final Siege Boss

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,190 posts
  • LocationBudapest, Hungary (UTC+2)

Posted March 19 2014 - 06:59 AM

Posted Image

Edited by Houruck, March 19 2014 - 06:59 AM.

Knight of the Holy Tree

CRITICAL ASSIST
United in Diversity, Divided by Zero

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

#20 Bobtron2000

Bobtron2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted March 20 2014 - 03:22 AM

awesome pic dude ha ha

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Clan, Website, Introduction, Announcement

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users