HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Hawken: All Was Lost

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#21 OmegaNull

OmegaNull

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts
  • Location2300-2400 Pilot Camp

Posted March 13 2014 - 07:47 PM

"Lieutenant," said a voice. It was faint but authoritative. It reverberated around in the darkness. The voice got louder, a lot louder and this time it was angry, "First Lieutenant River, WAKE YOUR ASS UP!" Suddenly, the everything came back and I was started out of the darkness.
"You wide awake there sunshine_," said man. He was tall, well built with a closely shaved head. His uniform had multiple medals. 'Oh great,' I thought, 'What did I do this time_' The room I came into was small and I was sitting at a table with my hands cuffed behind my back. A bright light was shining from above.

I am a Lieutenant within the "military" of Sentium. It is more or less a loosely affiliated group of multiple mercenary factions. The same goes for Prosk. However, once you get close and closer to the capitals, the "milatary" becomes something that lives up to that name. This man comes from within that force. Along with my commanding officer. 'Oh god, what have I done_'

"Lieutenant," the man started off, "Do you have any clue what you have done_"
"No, sir. All I remember is getting news about my- Oh god, my daughter. Where is she_ What happened to my daughter_," I asked with a quiver my voice. I remember getting news about my daughter and I know something bad has happened. But what_ I had to dig deeper even if that means stepping on some toes. Big toes.
"Sir, where is my daughter. She is all I have left. WHERE IS-!," suddenly lays a solid sucker punch right in my mouth. My cheek stung and my mouth began to fill with something metallic - blood. I spit it out again and ask.
"Sir, where is my daughter_ All I want is my-!" The man hits me again. This time even harder and knocks a tooth out. I spit it out and before I can ask the man ask me a question.
"Lieutenant, do you have any clue what you did_," said the man said sharply while shaking his hand loosely as if to ward off pain.
"Sir, for fear of sounding ignorant, please, tell me," I responded. I held myself back from tears.
"You put Captain Simmons in the hospital with a severe concussion, a cracked skull, and a hemorrhage. Luckily, he will pull through but it is unknown what kind of brain damage will remain. You nearly killed him Lieutenant. What on ear possessed you_ A man of your rank and record_" the man questioned. This time, he seemed to have calmed down as he sat on the table. It all began to come back to me. What happened after I blacked out and what happened before.

After receiving news of my daughter I snapped and attacked Simmons then proceeded to rampage in my room. Multiple other solders came to find out what happened. When I saw them I tried to attack. It took 6 people to bring me down to my knees. After that, there a sharp hit to my neck and that is all I remember. At this point I really don't care about what happened. What is important is my daughter. The only thing that keeps me on this forsaken world.

I chose my words carefully for fear of being hit again.
"Sir, as I said. I heard something horrible happened to my daughter. Can you please, for the love of god and all that is holy, tell me what happened to my daughter_," I asked with concern and genuine sincerity.
The man put a HoloDoc on the table and proceeded to go to a report and an image.
"Your daughter was kidnapped by a group of bandits who raided your town just outside of Titan. 20 people were killed and many more injured. 12 women were kidnapped. As of right now, we don't know who or where they went. Now, back on subject.," the man said with a frightful look in his eye.
"You attacked Simmons for a reason and you better have a damn good reason." said the man, now with a the more piercing tone and a wild look in his eye. The man was clearly on the borderline of rage.
"I did sir. As for the reason, I have not the faintest clue. I just snapped sir. Just snapped." I responded, being as sincere as possible.
The man didn't hold back. This time he really hit me hard. I felt a my jaw snap. Blood began to gush from my mouth, it was hard to talk let alone breath as my face began to swell.
"Lieutenant, the man you attacked was my son. And unfortunately for you, I don't care about you, your daughter, your past, anything. The only thing I care about is my son! Hell, I doubt there is anyone in Sentium who even cares about your daughter.," the man exclaimed angrily. "Normally, we would have you tried within our own system, however, being the Director of the Sentium Guard, I am going to pull a card of my own. There will be no "trial" for you. Instead, I will just get rid of you."
With a wave of his hand several armed men came into the room .
"I want you to take him to Titan and leave him on a trash pile or something. If you have it in you, feel free to have fun with him as you see fit."
One of the men walked over and struck me with his rifle butt and everything went black.

Edited by OmegaNull, March 14 2014 - 03:48 PM.

Scootin' and Shootin | Ballin' and Brawlin' | Ragin' and Raidin'

Posted Image

I am Omega Null. The abyss is my home and your last frontier. Welcome to my lair and become my Prey. As I track your scent through this nether,

my mouth begins to water. Your Demise will be quick and wretched.

Enjoy your Pain and Suffering as I tear Limb from Limb. Prepare to meet your Final End.

Member of Violent Resolution

#22 OmegaNull

OmegaNull

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts

Posted March 13 2014 - 08:17 PM

View PostAriexe, on March 13 2014 - 07:24 PM, said:

the fact that the Ned killed his commanding officer just like that was alittle OP, I wouldn't have wrote that, but footsteps, go on Do I smell exile_
As I said, this is all on the fly. However, if you think about it, what if you were put into the situation. How would you react_ Some people would react violently while others would just break. Ned has already suffered so much and is already obsessed with keeping his daughter safe.

As a note. The town where he and his daughter live is a technically a military base but with a civilian population. Within Sentium, aside from the capital, it is one of the safest places in its outer territories.

Edited by OmegaNull, March 13 2014 - 08:18 PM.

Posted Image

I am Omega Null. The abyss is my home and your last frontier. Welcome to my lair and become my Prey. As I track your scent through this nether,

Enjoy your Pain and Suffering as I tear Limb from Limb. Prepare to meet your Final End.

#23 Ariexe

Ariexe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted March 13 2014 - 09:02 PM

View PostOmegaNull, on March 13 2014 - 08:17 PM, said:

View PostAriexe, on March 13 2014 - 07:24 PM, said:

the fact that the Ned killed his commanding officer just like that was alittle OP, I wouldn't have wrote that, but footsteps, go on Do I smell exile_
As I said, this is all on the fly. However, if you think about it, what if you were put into the situation. How would you react_ Some people would react violently while others would just break. Ned has already suffered so much and is already obsessed with keeping his daughter safe.

As a note. The town where he and his daughter live is a technically a military base but with a civilian population. Within Sentium, aside from the capital, it is one of the safest places in its outer territories.

Well first off, I wouldn't have hulk strength, being able to thrust a grown man and what i would assume muscular too; skull into a wall kill la kill style, however I'd probaly simply push him into a wall hard asking him for answers, not grasping his face and crushing it with ym bare fists, maybe a mech, but not my bare fists.

as much as I dont want children, if I ever had a daughter and found out she had been kidnapped i'd go berserk too, and probably go rebel and find her, but get killed in the process.
if I were you I would have the daughter kick whoever kidnapped her's ass and have the dad show up be like 'whao" than have her become the main character and become a kickass mech fighter.t
Posted Image

#24 OmegaNull

OmegaNull

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts

Posted March 13 2014 - 09:44 PM

I may modify things. Ned slammed his CO's head really hard into a wall without warning. Any grown man would be caught by surprise. Also, I never said his head was crushed but cracked. If you take someone's head and slam it hard against a wall without warning, you could crack the skull and cause bleeding on the brain especially if you put your weight behind it.

Posted Image

#25 Ariexe

Ariexe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted March 13 2014 - 10:07 PM

View PostOmegaNull, on March 13 2014 - 09:44 PM, said:

I may modify things. Ned slammed his CO's head really hard into a wall without warning. Any grown man would be caught by surprise. Also, I never said his head was crushed but cracked. If you take someone's head and slam it hard against a wall without warning, you could crack the skull and cause bleeding on the brain especially if you put your weight behind it.

true, but Ned must have some hefty muscle, also you never mentioned how hes capable of walking, since his legs where lost in the wreckage :P

my grammar and spelling may be fuzzy bunny, but I know how to write a story :P

EDIT: I dont wana brag, but 4-5 years of Roleplay Exsperience

Edited by Ariexe, March 13 2014 - 10:07 PM.

Posted Image

#26 CANCORT

CANCORT

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • LocationCHILE

Posted March 13 2014 - 10:12 PM

nice.. more...¡¡¡¡ moved to the film¡¡¡
.Yo soy la sangre del indio ... Soy latino ...Soy mestizo...Somos de todos colores Y de todos los oficios Y si contamos los siglos...Aunque le duela al vecino Somos mas americanos Que todititos los norteamericanos... -NO OFFENSE-

Posted Image

http://clan_team_hs.mforos.com/

#27 OmegaNull

OmegaNull

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts

Posted March 14 2014 - 04:48 AM

View PostAriexe, on March 13 2014 - 10:07 PM, said:

View PostOmegaNull, on March 13 2014 - 09:44 PM, said:

true, but Ned must have some hefty muscle, also you never mentioned how hes capable of walking, since his legs where lost in the wreckage :P

my grammar and spelling may be fuzzy bunny, but I know how to write a story :P

EDIT: I dont wana brag, but 4-5 years of Roleplay Exsperience

I went back and modified that. He got new ones in the time lapse. Also, 5'8" 195lbs is some heft.

Also, if you have suggestions or ideas, by all means. Send me a PM.

Edited by OmegaNull, March 14 2014 - 05:03 AM.

Posted Image

#28 Ariexe

Ariexe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted March 14 2014 - 08:40 AM

View PostOmegaNull, on March 13 2014 - 09:46 AM, said:

Spoiler

I see what you did there, you took my bounty :P

It seams Ariexe and Ned are similar
Posted Image

#29 OmegaNull

OmegaNull

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts

Posted March 14 2014 - 03:17 PM

Post edited.

Edited by OmegaNull, March 14 2014 - 03:48 PM.

Posted Image

#30 OmegaNull

OmegaNull

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts

Posted March 14 2014 - 06:16 PM

It was a dark night, cool night in Titan, not how it usually is. Things were quiet mostly other than a few stray cat screams. A man overlooked a forgot alleyway filled with trash and discord from his perch sipping. He routinely sipped on Shock (a type of alcoholic beverage brewed from local ingredients. It is similar to beer) taking in the night air. However, this was short lived. A group of men arrived in the alleyway carrying a man that looked to be heavily beat. They threw him on a pile of garbage like refuse, worthless to even the most needy. The man just stayed still, unmoving.

The man on the perch was alarmed. Normally, being a pilot, these kind of things are not seen even in the worse areas of this god forsaken planet. He jumped down from his perch to the ground on a meter or two below. As he grew closer, the could hear the labored breathing of the heavily beaten man in the pile of trash. Concerned and bewildered, the man rushes over and carries the man back to his home.

Posted Image

#31 OmegaNull

OmegaNull

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts

Posted March 15 2014 - 05:33 PM

I awoke suddenly in a room filled with paper and various clippings, The window in front of this bed (I guess it is a bed...) was covered with tattered sheets. As I tried to move, pain overcame me. My ribs hurt every time I tried to breath. As I took a closer look, I noticed that I was covered in bandages and a makeshift splint was on my left arm. 'What is going on_,' I thought, 'I was suppose to be left to die in a pile of trash.' As I tried to move my wrist, pain shot up my arm. After collecting myself I willed myself up, various parts of my body protesting in disapproval, grabbing onto the nearest object, a stand with a light on it. Placing a fair amount of weight onto the stand,  I tired to stand but my legs gave out, pulling over the stand and the light with it. A loud crash quickly followed. Within seconds, a man in a lab coat that was spray painted black appeared through a doorway on the opposite side of the room. His face was filled with oil, sweat, and questions. Actually, wait, why is he in a lab coat_

"You're awake. Yes, you are awake. You have any idea how long your worthless ass his a been out_," the man said rudely. "I saw you get thrown onto a pile like a worthless piece of debris. What the hell did you do to piss off the Sentium Guard_ Touch a few on your way out_"
I looked at him, puzzeled and unsure how to answer. I asked a basic question to test the waters, "How long was I out for_"
The man responded, "No thanks first_ You have been out for 7 days. SEVEN DAYS!," the man responded, sarcastic in tone.
"Wait, seven days_ What the hell. I gotta go!," I tired to get up again, but couldn't. My legs refused to work.
"You know, maybe, just maybe, if you ask nicely, I may be able to do something about your legs. Then, maybe, we can talk. Yes, talking would be nice.," the man continued to ramble,"Where did you come from_ Who are you_ What did you do to piss of the Sentium Guard_ Why do you have to prosthetic legs_ Wh-,":
I cut the man off, angry and annoyed, "SHUT UP!. Where am I_ Better yet, who are you_"
The man was taken aback. Then, almost as if nothing happened, bowed and said, "I am Arenius Retanius Emano Goran Onvald Nator XVIII. A pleasure to make your acquaintance. But please, call me Aregon. Now then, will you please tell me who you are_"
I paused for a second and responded, "Call me OmegaNull. My name is not important."
"Well then Omega. Back to my question(s). Would you like me to fix your legs_ I know a man who can fix legs!"
Giving in and uneasily accepted, "Fine."
The man quickly shuffled off and began to talk to himself. "I need to find a doctor. Where is the doctor_ Oh yes, the doctor is here. Wait, there_"
A door could be heard being opened then abruptly shut. I laid down right where I was, too sore to try to move and stared at the ceiling. So many thoughts began to rush through my mind and soon I found myself thinking of Leseisa. It has been nearly 2 weeks since my daughter has gone missing. Tears began to pour down my cheeks as I was overcome with despair.

Edited by OmegaNull, March 16 2014 - 08:24 AM.

Posted Image

#32 Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 394 posts
  • LocationBelgium, GMT+1

Posted March 15 2014 - 05:39 PM

Yay, Aregon! I do wonder who the doctor could be...hmmmmm....

#33 OmegaNull

OmegaNull

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts

Posted March 15 2014 - 06:02 PM

I wonder indeed. HMM!!!!

Posted Image

#34 Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • LocationDistrict 19, Kobalt, Crion, Illal

Posted March 16 2014 - 12:58 AM

I love you right now.
I`ll fix it later.

#35 OmegaNull

OmegaNull

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts

Posted March 16 2014 - 06:37 PM

I awoke suddenly, pain scorching through my side. I was dazed and bewildered. 'I must have cried myself to sleep.,' I thought. Then more scorching pain. I looked over and saw Aregon and another strange man standing next him. He had a long white beard, white hair, and was rather skinny. He had a stick in his hand poking me in the side.
"Is this the dead man you told me about_," said the older man with a deep, heavy Russian accent, "I thought he was dead... Clearly, he is not. What is wrong with you_"
"Well, I know you like organs, so I had to lie. I needed a doctor," Aregon said innocently, almost like a child. The old man turned to him and struck Aregon over the head with the stick. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH  YOU_ YOU DIMWIT!," the old man said angrily, ready to hit Aregon again as he coward and pleaded begging for forgiveness I sat there, completely bewildered by what was transpiring before me. It was as if it was something from a late night sitcom. I had to ask, "Would anyone mind tell me what is going on here_"

The old man turned to me and got very close, grabbing and petting his beard."You say someth-"
Aregon interrupted, hand still over his head, rubbing the lump that was forming, "The reason why I brought you here was for this man's leg-!" The old man abruptly hit Aregon again over the head with a scary look, then turned back to me, intrigued.
"So, you need some legs fixed."
I nodded.
"Well then." The old man pulled my covers back and pulled up my pant legs. He was immediately amazed.
"These are no ordinary prosthetic legs moye solntse (my son). They are Svelt Delphi-X1 Type Giselle. Probably the most advanced, close to original performing legs you can get. Where did you get these moye solntse_"
"These were given to me by a friend," I said, lying, They were given to me by Sentium as a way of gaining trust from their citizens. Showing they care... Of which I doubt they do.
The man paused for a second and was startled. He offered his hand out in request for a hand shake. , "Oh dear, moye solntse, I forgot to introduce myself. I am John Freeze. But please, call me Doctor Freeze."
"OmeagNull,"I said, reciprocating the handshake but it hurt to squeeze and it showed on my face.
"What a strange name, moye solnts. First, we gotta get you healed. Please, rest and I will take care of things."
The man abruptly left, using his stick as a walking stick. Aregon looked around the room, not knowing what to do with himself and left as well. "My head hurts dammit. Stupid old quack," he said as he left the room. Still completely take aback by what had just went on, I turned my head back to face the ceiling and closed my eyes.

Edited by OmegaNull, March 16 2014 - 06:40 PM.

Posted Image

#36 Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 394 posts
  • LocationBelgium, GMT+1

Posted March 17 2014 - 09:15 AM

Nice! But I do wonder what is going on with Ned's daughter...

#37 OmegaNull

OmegaNull

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts

Posted March 17 2014 - 11:41 AM

View PostDr_Freeze001, on March 17 2014 - 09:15 AM, said:

Nice! But I do wonder what is going on with Ned's daughter...

Soon my brother. SOON!

Posted Image

#38 Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • LocationDistrict 19, Kobalt, Crion, Illal

Posted March 18 2014 - 08:15 AM

WHERE IS MY DAILY STORY_!_ I WANT IT NAOW!
I`ll fix it later.

#39 OmegaNull

OmegaNull

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts

Posted March 18 2014 - 10:41 AM

I am going to have something interesting tonight. Don't you worry your little head.

Teaser:
It has been a couple of days since I was taken from Titan, drug out by hair and thrown into the back of....

Posted Image

#40 OmegaNull

OmegaNull

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts

Posted March 18 2014 - 03:22 PM

It has been a couple of days since I was taken from Titan. I was drug from my home my by hair, kicking and screaming, and thrown into the back of a vehicle with other girls around my age. Many of them were cowering and crying. We had had no clue as to what was going on. Gunshots and people screaming were taking place all around. I was being drug to the vehicle I saw a man get shot in the head. It exploded like something out a movie. Chucks of bone and flesh landed close to me. The man dragging me never even flinched.

Those who attacked us looked strange. They all wore goggles and and had black, cloak-like clothing. Something that seemed very odd for marauders as most were covered in ragged cloths and had very poorly kept weapons and mechs, at least. These men were well armed and their equipment were well maintained. They came out of no where and arrived in modified L5-Boot class mechs. Something also made little sense as most marauders usually use Raiders, L3 Piston and M4 Brommens axes due to being relatively easy to get access to and cheap to repair. My father use to tell me stories of how he defended Titan from them and I eventually became heavily interested in Axes.

The room I resided in now was small and all white. As of right now the only conclusion I can come to is that these men are not marauders. And for some reason, I wasn't scared. I guess that is because of everything my father had taught me.

After I lost my mom and sister, he had obtained new legs from Sentium and was brought into the Sentium Guard, a 'military' that was in charge of protecting Titan, of which, they did very well. He learned various "combatives" as they were called, and taught them to me. I guess you could say he was paranoid of loosing me and did everything he could to keep me safe. What little those were doing now...

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users