HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Thanks to the spam busters

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted April 16 2014 - 02:46 AM

Since (I guess) no one did, on the behalf of the whole forum users, I sincerely thank the guys:
  • ReEvolve
  • KejiGoto
  • ThirdEye
  • Akrium
  • Saturnine
For their great efforts to keep the forums clean and user friendly like before. It's never an easy task to guard the forums against such frequent and severe spam attacks. I truly appreciate their efforts.

This is a clear evidence that we have THE greatest gaming community regardless of our ups and downs, so keep the great work guys.

But that shouldn't mean the developers can ignore the problem, and I'm sure they won't, but at least as they proceed any changes they decided to do, we can finally use the forums easily like before, it definitely made life a lot easier for people who use the forums a lot like myself.

I hope the best for the community, as always ...

Edit: I forgot to mention that all evidences proved that saturnine is the reason for all this chaos in the first place, everyone, please blame s9 ... he eventually will fell bad and stop spamming.

Edited by EliteShooter, April 16 2014 - 02:49 AM.

Posted Image

#2 Akrium

Akrium

Mean Kitty

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,217 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted April 16 2014 - 05:35 AM

Thanks,

We are a temp fix. As s9 stated before, when we move to a new forum with different setups, odds are we will go back to regular forum users again. The devs are well aware of the issue and this is something to give a more immediate solution while they work on a long term solution.

But again, thank you =)

#3 ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted April 16 2014 - 01:41 PM

We all hope that the devs find a solution soon. Until then the spam patrol will keep doing what it's best at:

Posted Image
(killing spam)

#4 The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,266 posts
  • LocationStyx.

Posted April 18 2014 - 04:51 PM

I think the credit should go, not only to the warriors, but to our beloved Community Manager for this solution. Solution which is definitely working more than well. I don't know though.. and I don't wanna know. It's not my biz. I'm just happy to be happily posting in here and "in theres" without the annoyance of to be reporting spammorons so often as before..

So i'm sending my mech lego miniatures to postrate before you, oh priceless Warriors!.. :D

Posted Image

"The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice"

#5 LeeHarveyOz

LeeHarveyOz

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted April 22 2014 - 01:06 PM

Yup
GG guys.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users