HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

The ultimate battle tactic.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 kanamisan

kanamisan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted May 13 2014 - 10:27 PM

There is a secret on how to never lose a match, and its amazing how so many people seem to forget this.

Face your opponents with a smile. Do not hide behind armor. and take there will to fight away. That is the key to never losing a fight.

Face your Opponents with a smile. let yourself be content and happy, if you are not, then try smelling flowers if you have some around, watch something funny. but if your not smiling then there is something wrong and you need to take care of it.

To win, you should never rely on armor, by that I mean anything that hides who you are. emotional protections and silly ideas you have to keep yourself mental stable. none of them really work. instead they trap your mind and body. let yourself free and accept who you are. dont try to fight harsh words ether, instead be like water and allow them to flow down the stream of your chakra. once striped of your mental armor, your mind can flow free to help you win.

Lastly you need to take your opponents will to fight away. This means you should not just focus on attacking them, but removing there ability to act. in simple terms, deny them the ability to make an impact on your team, do not allow them to kill you with out a harsh fight, and always block there attacks on your team. when you do make a move for them, try not to give them any ability to move or respond to your attacks and only use the force needed to win.

while you will never be perfectly able to win. you will never feel like you have lost when you follow this.

best wishes and good luck out there.

#2 RozerMahbub_

RozerMahbub_

fishy scout

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 742 posts
  • LocationTorino,To-10125 ,italy

Posted May 14 2014 - 01:58 AM

where i can buy a flower in game....bcz there r no option to buy flower.......i need the rose flower (red)

Posted Image

I DON'T CARE

i want to tell you a true story , once upon a time everyone was a perfect pure NOOB ^_^

#3 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted May 14 2014 - 08:11 AM

When wee'll meet on the battlefield, you will realize that this won't work.

Posted Image

#4 mmm_yep

mmm_yep

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationArizona, USA

Posted May 14 2014 - 11:18 AM

I missed the part where you shoot with guns until explosions happen.

#5 kanamisan

kanamisan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted May 14 2014 - 08:41 PM

View PostEliteShooter, on May 14 2014 - 08:11 AM, said:

When wee'll meet on the battlefield, you will realize that this won't work.
just going to say that you have missed the point. the main idea being a change in mindset to promote self learning and a better game experance. have you meant to ask what each part of the plan does to you. well even if you have not asked, I will tell you.

First, you must accept this as a game and enjoy it. if your angry or mad, its because you take it as more then that, and then you get stressed out and no longer have fun.

secondly, you need to let yourself go. letting your pride get in the way, and letting it spew emotions out makes you worse. being able to let it all go allows you to enjoy the game better. not letting others get in the way of your enjoyment is the key point I was trying to make.

the last part is about how you treat others. take away there impact and they dont have anything to harm your entertainment. that is the main goal.

In short, this is more about how to have fun and never feel like you lost. if your doing your best and accept yourself for who you are. then even if you do lose, it does not matter.

#6 Pelax

Pelax

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted May 14 2014 - 09:20 PM

Deinstall the game and start doing smth creative! Learn to play a guitar or finally master the pencil drawing ;)

#7 Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • LocationSic Transit

Posted May 20 2014 - 01:35 AM

Not Hawken, but very related.

#8 hoghead

hoghead

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • LocationShow Me State

Posted May 20 2014 - 03:26 AM

Posted Image Got everything but the middle, could you repeat the middle_ :)

Edited by hoghead, May 20 2014 - 03:47 AM.

#9 camtheking20

camtheking20

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted June 03 2014 - 01:42 PM

Like this v much :) thanks

#10 Ade_the_Rare

Ade_the_Rare

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted June 04 2014 - 10:53 AM

View Postkanamisan, on May 13 2014 - 10:27 PM, said:

There is a secret on how to never lose a match, and its amazing how so many people seem to forget this.

Be the technician.

Posted Image

#11 Meraple

Meraple

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted June 04 2014 - 11:01 AM

View PostAde_the_Rare, on June 04 2014 - 10:53 AM, said:

View Postkanamisan, on May 13 2014 - 10:27 PM, said:

Be the technician.

Nope.
I've stomped tons of teams that had Techs while mine had none, including me.
Go play Invincinator for lolroflstomp.

Posted Image

Spoiler

#12 Ade_the_Rare

Ade_the_Rare

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted June 04 2014 - 11:38 AM

I just preferentially kill the damn thing when I see an enemy one. Once it's waiting to respawn taking and holding important places becomes a whole lot easier. I am surprised you haven't made the obvious suggestion:

Posted Image

*EDIT* I don't even mind the Tech tbh, but I feel guilty having to preferentially frag someone playing one to achieve in-game goals. I can't help but think I'm making someone's game miserable :unsure:

Edited by Ade_the_Rare, June 04 2014 - 12:24 PM.

Posted Image

#13 Meraple

Meraple

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted June 05 2014 - 03:11 AM

I've had games where both teams were on a stand-off.
Enemy team had a Tech, mine had none.
Mine won thanks to lolinvincinatorroflstomp.

Posted Image

Spoiler

#14 TwentyFirstPilot

TwentyFirstPilot

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts
  • LocationCanterstomp, Mechquestria

Posted June 06 2014 - 04:06 PM

View PostAde_the_Rare, on June 04 2014 - 11:38 AM, said:

I just preferentially kill the damn thing when I see an enemy one. Once it's waiting to respawn taking and holding important places becomes a whole lot easier. I am surprised you haven't made the obvious suggestion:

Posted Image

*EDIT* I don't even mind the Tech tbh, but I feel guilty having to preferentially frag someone playing one to achieve in-game goals. I can't help but think I'm making someone's game miserable :unsure:

Don't feel bad. All too often an enemy tech can make your entire team miserable.

Aspiring Professional Yolodriver

View PostAmidatelion, on May 24 2014 - 01:36 AM, said:

Yeah, but dude, we are at 1750. As much as we would like to be Professional Yolodrivers like you [Meraple] and Lightangel112, we're not there yet. It's something to aspire to, sure, but there's a lot of ground to cover.

View Postcomic_sans, on October 31 2014 - 05:50 PM, said:

SS, you wanna fight me_  I'm druuuuuunk_____ You could maybe win_!!

#15 AnotherWastedLife

AnotherWastedLife

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted June 15 2014 - 05:28 PM

Nothing makes people more miserable than trying to depend on teammates who don't watch their radar, don't know the existence of or don't understand the idea of pincering (aka flank/sandwich) and are oblivious to anything that does not happen right in front of them. (And even if it does, they still might not notice anything!!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Besides, those who play technician are not really playing Hawken; they're just holding left mouse button while walking in circles.  They might as well play with and against bots because most wouldn't notice the difference.

Also they don't have feelings because they're not real people.

#16 camtheking20

camtheking20

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted June 16 2014 - 01:37 PM

:D lol

#17 EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationNahfeck, V'jainya

Posted June 16 2014 - 06:13 PM

Ultimate battle tactic_
Splode the other teamz.
Reaper-scope the Tech til he mad panics to hide/heal then slaughter the poor abandoned fat-boy. Det/Boom/ticktockticktockBOOm. no fatboy. Really wanna be a fuzzy bunny_ use your kill speed-boost to swoop in on the almost repaired Tech, and do that alpha strike sequence again. Doublekill!
It never gets old.
when the mk3 Dets are all used up, do a full repair, suicide, and you're good to go all over again! you'd think Tech pilots would realize you were coming for them as soon as the C died. but nooooo....  :D

Lingua-indigenae  *=0=*  Clans & Guilds  *=||=*  Which Mech_  *=X=*  GPU Test  *=W=*  CPU Test  *=O=*  Dementia

Posted Image

#18 Odra

Odra

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted June 17 2014 - 12:06 AM

How to win every match:

Deathball

It also helps when you figure out how to end up on the stomping team every time.

"Rock is overpowered; Paper is fine" - Scissors
Keep this in mind whenever people talk about balance and nerfs.
Posted Image

#19 SoldierHobbes11

SoldierHobbes11

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted June 20 2014 - 07:42 PM

Finally, someone who gets it.
Need help with Hawken_ Click here for my Handy Hawken Handbook!

#20 Hell_Diguner

Hell_Diguner

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted June 22 2014 - 09:00 PM

i press left mouse button and sometimes i mix things up a bit and press right mouse button too

~UrSunTzuNoGood~

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users