HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Announcing the HAWKEN Closed Beta

Announcement News Beta Alpha

• Please log in to reply
234 replies to this topic

#81 The Legend

The Legend

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted October 13 2012 - 05:45 AM

Great post. Op rocks. See you guys in the beta.

Sincerly, the alfa player, TheLegend.
Posted Image

#82 haxpor

haxpor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted October 13 2012 - 05:55 AM

See you guys there!

#83 SGRock

SGRock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted October 13 2012 - 07:52 AM

View PostMSWarson, on October 13 2012 - 12:52 AM, said:

Will there also be codes spread through this forum_ Have there been codes announced yet as I see nothing on Facebook.

Keen on trying this game out and providing constructive feedback. Been a while since I played the olde nice mech commander games!

Yes, many codes have been released on Twitter, starting with the showtime for the GTTV show.
Occupation:  Old guy (do it long enough and you get really good at it)

Super cool jpg goes here>

#84 lDemoOne

lDemoOne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationDetrás de ti >:D

Posted October 13 2012 - 08:41 AM

View PostScapes, on October 11 2012 - 10:02 PM, said:

We're very excited to announce the first details on Closed Beta! The initial HAWKEN Closed Beta test will be held in two weeks on the weekend of October 26.

This test will have a much larger tester pool than Alpha 2 and will include participants of our previous tests. Invitations will start to appear as early as this week and can be applied to your account by logging in to PlayHawken.com and clicking "Redeem Code". This will be the first of a series of Closed Beta tests, all of which will allow you to capture footage and screenshots and share them publicly. These Closed Beta tests will lead up to Open Beta on December 12, 2012.

Got questions about HAWKEN's next test phase_ We've anticipated the most common ones and answered them below!

When is Closed Beta_
Our initial Closed Beta test will take place Friday October 26 to Monday October 29. Servers will close at 11:59 PM on Monday.

I was in Alpha 2, do I automatically get Closed Beta access_
Yes! If you were one of our lucky Alpha 2 participants, you WILL be automatically included in our Closed Beta.

How do I get into Closed Beta_
Didn't make it into Alpha 2_ Never fear, we'll be releasing codes for Closed Beta. Keep your eyes peeled on here on the forums, on Twitter, and Facebook for where to find these codes when they're released.

Where can I get a code_
We've given codes to a few select partners, and when we hear they're handing out codes, we'll be sure to announce it on Twitter and Facebook, as well as here on the forums.

How do I redeem my code_
Got your hands on a Closed Beta code_ Congrats! Log into your account (or create one!) on the PlayHawken.com website. See on the upper right side of the navigation bar there_ That little section that says "Redeem Code"_ Click that and put your code in!

How do I download the Closed Beta client_
Once we're ready to release the Closed Beta client, you'll receive an email from us with a download link. You will need to uninstall the Alpha 2 client if you have it installed.

How will I know when Closed Beta is happening_
You can either watch for announcements on the forums and social channels OR check your email. We'll be sending an email to everyone who's redeemed a Closed Beta code or who was part of a previous Alpha test an email when Closed Beta is ready to go that will include a download link.

Will Closed Beta have a non-disclosure agreement_
No, you will be free to capture footage and screenshots from Closed Beta and share them publicly.

Does this mean the non-disclosure agreement on Alpha 2 is lifted_
No, the Alpha 2 non-disclosure agreement has NOT been lifted.

We look forward to seeing the HAWKEN community climbing into their mechs for Closed Beta on October 26!
Ami told me that the closed beta came out on October 14 because if not it can you tell me when you leave Please

#85 DeepPastry

DeepPastry

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationTucson, Arizona; USA

Posted October 13 2012 - 09:17 AM

Glad to hear we can get into BETA as well. Looking forward to it. A new look and all, looked great in Alpha.

#86 just0ne

just0ne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted October 13 2012 - 11:35 AM

Awesome!  Hope to see many of you on the first Closed Beta weekend!  I'm gonna blow your SOCKS OFF in DM.  So don't even bother putting them on.  Cya there.

#87 TheSnooker

TheSnooker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted October 13 2012 - 05:00 PM

woot

#88 Legendario13

Legendario13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationAny clue_

Posted October 13 2012 - 05:37 PM

View Postminejlrex, on October 12 2012 - 10:31 AM, said:

Cuando ba a sali la beta _
el 26 de Octubre.
Errr...
Dinosaurs go Rawr...

#89 N30phyte

N30phyte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted October 13 2012 - 05:39 PM

Oh my GOD!!!! I can't wait. I shall F5 hammer Facebook and Twitter. And I will make an alt account for cases which I will hit the API Limit in Twitter. I will write my own client to filter everything other than your tweets. I will... Well, You get the point...

#90 AmericanWolf

AmericanWolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationAlexandria, VA

Posted October 13 2012 - 06:03 PM

Awesome news!! I'm anxiously awaiting the announcement about the code to join the closed beta! :)
Posted Image

#91 MDMonster

MDMonster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted October 13 2012 - 09:08 PM

Cant wait! :D
CLAN- S.I.R. (Soldiers In Reconciliation) My Universal Clan. We are on PS3, X360, and PC.

STEAM- mdmonster
PSN- Elite360
X.LIVE- SIR MD Monster
HAWKEN- MDMonster

#92 DaisukeXtremeZ

DaisukeXtremeZ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted October 13 2012 - 11:51 PM

My hawken was having problems so I uninstalled it but I don't know how to get it again pls help

#93 p2pHybrid

p2pHybrid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted October 14 2012 - 12:46 AM

same problem. It's dont work - http://www.7image.ru...2/312010465.jpg Previously, the game works, truth had problems - a few minutes in the crossfire game closes, change settings did not help. Windows 7, i5 2,5 ghz, GT630 1 gb

#94 B4CK_SL4SH

B4CK_SL4SH

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted October 14 2012 - 01:30 AM

Can't wait for this game since its looking better then any game worth paying for :D

#95 PHYSiCX

PHYSiCX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted October 14 2012 - 01:44 AM

( nvm )

Edited by PHYSiCX, October 14 2012 - 12:34 PM.

#96 MSWarson

MSWarson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted October 14 2012 - 02:48 AM

View PostSGRock, on October 13 2012 - 07:52 AM, said:

View PostMSWarson, on October 13 2012 - 12:52 AM, said:

Will there also be codes spread through this forum_ Have there been codes announced yet as I see nothing on Facebook.

Keen on trying this game out and providing constructive feedback. Been a while since I played the olde nice mech commander games!

Yes, many codes have been released on Twitter, starting with the showtime for the GTTV show.
I don't have nor want Twitter, hence the Forum + Facebook question...

#97 footlong

footlong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted October 14 2012 - 05:01 AM

well, i'm Vietnamese and i was know 2 man who make this game is vietnamese too. so i just want to say: cảm ơn các bạn.
And please dont ban vietnam IP

#98 Manja

Manja

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted October 14 2012 - 06:04 AM

One small question, will the closed beta client setup be available for download before the beta starts or will it be on 26th of October_

#99 Drtipes

Drtipes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted October 14 2012 - 07:02 AM

Can i stream it_

#100 TheKein

TheKein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts