HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

mechs are gon

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 baragon600

baragon600

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted June 05 2014 - 01:13 AM

i played this game a while ago enough to get to level 6 and buy myself a new mech and then stopped playing and for a little while. i wanted to come back to the game to see all the stuff that's been added since i left and everything that's changed. i logged in to find that everything i had gotten before was gone the only thing that didn't change was my account level im still level six but i have no currency of any kind or any of the unlocks that i had gotten from playing i have tried logging in and out to see if its something there but that hasn't helped at all. it also wont let me go to the garage just to make sure and double check it takes me straight to the in game store when i click the garage button like it wants me to spend money on the game or something.i cant check my mech career stats all i get is a bunch of random text in place of actual stats i cant check any kind of stats that would go with a profile because they aren't there it says i have 00:00 time played and no stats of any kind anywhere. i have also played through all the training missions again and that didn't help either. i don't even have the mech it started me with when i first played this game everything i had is just gone. i really enjoyed this game but if i have to redo all the progress i did im probably just going to uninstall again and go play something else.

Edited by baragon600, June 05 2014 - 01:18 AM.

#2 ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted June 05 2014 - 01:43 AM

So, you don't even have the starting mech (called "CR-T Recruit") that everyone gets by default, right_ (You can check it on the screen where you select a mech before you spawn in a match). I heard of a similar bug before. If you click on garage the game sends you to the market page because you don't have any mechs to display in your garage.

If it's technically possible the support team will fix your account so you don't have to do it all again. You should create a support ticket over here: https://playhawken.z...us/requests/new and describe your situation as detailed as possible to them. Posting your ticket number in here once you've done that wouldn't hurt either. :)

#3 Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • LocationDistrict 19, Kobalt, Crion, Illal

Posted June 05 2014 - 04:59 AM

Aww, thought I saw my name.
I`ll fix it later.

#4 Z3roCool007

Z3roCool007

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in you're room.

Posted June 05 2014 - 07:30 AM

View PostAregon, on June 05 2014 - 04:59 AM, said:

Aww, thought I saw my name.

Posted Image

Well played. Well played

Edited by Z3roCool007, June 05 2014 - 07:31 AM.

Posted Image

Now I know we can never be friends

-EliteShooter

#5 SS396

SS396

Kernel Panic

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,258 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted June 05 2014 - 12:58 PM

Well, first off, how long was "a while ago"_

If it was in back closed beta, progression and stats were wiped and nothing got carried over.  Everyone started fresh.

If it was pre accention, stats got wiped, and there was an account conversion.

If it was within the last 8 months, then its some random account bug.

I suspect your issue lies in the account conversion area, and your account has been corrupted for a while now, its just that you never actually played on it, or you would of found it out much sooner.
]
Contact support and make sure you give them a time frame.
# while true; do echo "Post"; done

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users