HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Taking Too Long To Respond to Support Ticket

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Shearn_00

Shearn_00

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted July 06 2014 - 05:06 AM

I'm writing and requesting here to DEACTIVATE/DELETE my Hawken account as I do not play it anymore and never want to again. Please don't ask me to reconsider...bla bla bla. I sent a support ticket #44176 to Hawken Support and got NO REPLY for A WEEK! That's not abnormally long. That is just INEFFICIENT and too slow in terms of Support Teams. So, Support Team. I hope I've gotten your attention.

#2 ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted July 06 2014 - 05:32 AM

View PostShearn_00, on July 06 2014 - 05:06 AM, said:

So, Support Team. I hope I've gotten your attention.

No, you don't have the support team's attention because this forum is being managed by players (not the official support team). For account related inquiries please open a support ticket. Since you already experienced longer waiting times with your tickets I recommend to send a PM to the community manager [HWK]ZamboniChaos via the forums: https://community.pl...wkzambonichaos/

#3 Ade_the_Rare

Ade_the_Rare

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted July 06 2014 - 06:38 AM

Posted Image

You will be missed...

Posted Image

#4 Shearn_00

Shearn_00

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted July 06 2014 - 06:59 AM

Thank you very much for your info.

#5 caduceus26

caduceus26

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts
  • LocationHere

Posted July 06 2014 - 12:01 PM

Not to rub salt into the wound but I have a ticket that was opened on May 6 with attached screenshot accompanying the problem report. To date, there has been no response--not even an acknowledgement of receipt. The problem was not a "game breaker" so I haven't been aggressively pursuing it.  

Granted, those of us who have been around for awhile understand that ADH staff is not what it was a year ago when confirmation response was within hours. However, if my problem was a more serious one then I can sympathize with the OP's frustration if he/she had followed the correct steps to report the problem.
ASUS P9X79LE /i7-3820 3.6 (OC 4.7) /Corsair H80 Liquid CPU Cooling /16 Gb RAM /Dual-SLI EVGA 670 2 Gb Sig II /Antec 850 PSU /Antec 1200 Black Steel Tower
MaddMaxx (Zerker) / Silent Knight (Infil) / BurnYa (Scout) / Scythe (Reaper) / S0ckd0lag3r (Aslt) / PopOff (SS) / Bluto (Bruiser) / xXRoadRageXx (CR-T) / ShiftySwifty (Raider+G2) / PatchUp (Tech) / Krusher (Brawler) / Seekin' Ya'! (Rocketeer) / Doughboy (Vngrd) / FireFly (Incin)

#6 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted July 06 2014 - 01:03 PM

View PostAde_the_Rare, on July 06 2014 - 06:38 AM, said:

You will be missed...

No fuzzy bunny, I don't miss anyone who leaves. The door is open 24/7 for every single person.

Posted Image

#7 Tebriel

Tebriel

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted July 08 2014 - 07:32 PM

I don't think there is a support team, probably just the developers who are already swamped.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users