HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Broadcasting the Closed Beta TONIGHT at 8PM EST!

Announcement Beta Contest Event Video Project Twitter Game Preview

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 HeyOT6

HeyOT6

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted October 26 2012 - 09:43 AM

(I made this thread in general discussion, but thought I'd post it here for the Closed Beta Board since a couple things have changed including that I'll be giving out Beta Keys during my broadcast!)
------------
Hi!

I'm a broadcaster and live commentator on Twitch.TV. I was lucky enough to grab a key for this weekends closed beta!

I wanted to invite anyone who wanted to see someone's first impressions of the game during my broadcast:

Friday, 10/26, 8PM EST, on my channel http://twitch.tv/heyot6
and
Saturday, 10/27, 8PM EST, on my channel http://twitch.tv/heyot6

I will also be giving away Closed Beta Keys during these broadcasts, so if you weren't able to grab a key from the other promotions, this is still a great chance to snag one!

I hope to see some new players (and maybe some staff if I'm lucky!) at the broadcast! :)
------------
More about my show:
I host an interactive live show on Twitch.TV called "Let's Play [BLIND].'

The premise behind the show is that I broadcast live commentary of games that I have not played before. I go out of my way to avoid watching playthroughs, using walkthroughs, or seeing non-trailer footage of games before I play them. (This is what I call 'Blind Gaming.') As a result, everything I broadcast on my show are my first impressions of the game, without being spoiled.

The point of the show is to bring the viewers back to the first time they played a game, as well as expose my viewers to games they may not have played before. Most of the games on my channel are voted on by my viewers, so you will always find me playing someone's favorites! I try to stay interactive with my audience, and ask them for their input when I play games, without spoiling the game.

My broadcast goes live every Friday and Saturday at 8PM EST, and I invite you all to stop by!

#2 IvanSidorenko

IvanSidorenko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted October 26 2012 - 09:44 AM

I will be to busy playing but hope you get a lot of viewers ^_^
Posted Image

#3 HeyOT6

HeyOT6

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted October 26 2012 - 03:20 PM

Thank you! Maybe one day I will see you on the battlefront! ;D

#4 Zauriel

Zauriel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted October 26 2012 - 03:25 PM

no you aren't. no one can connect to any server or game.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Announcement, Beta, Contest, Event, Video, Project, Twitter, Game, Preview

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users