HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Not being able to connect to servers

Beta

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Maltheus

Maltheus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted October 26 2012 - 11:56 AM

Keep an eye on the @PlayHawken twitter stream if you can guys.

Apparently there is a bug, they don't have an ETA for the fix, but are aiming to start ASAP. That was 44 minutes ago, and no update since.

#22 Cerulean_Shaman

Cerulean_Shaman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSleeping in the shade...

Posted October 26 2012 - 12:46 PM

Another bug_ Well, safe to say the first five minutes have shown they are not ready for release at all, so it's time for them to stop testing and get fixing. ; )

Anyway, back to LoL. It's a shame, there's so few mech games out right now so I really wanted this to succeed but I've seen games in better states with more time until release flop through and through. 46 days really isn't that much time. Still hoping of course... (for a better launcher, for a better server browser, for a more intuitive UI, for a better friendlist, for enter to not freaking clear a text entry and instead have it "accept"), and that's without even having actually played the game.

Yes, I'm probably just complaining. Yes, I'm going to piss off a lot of fanboys. Sorry, I've become a harsh cynic after the rash of terrible releases the past four years. Anyway, I'd expect reviewers and the uninformed swarm you hope to keep playing your game will be just as harsh, if not harsher. Hardcore fans are not enough to make a successful profit.

I'll try again to tomorrow since I really want to at least try the game once...so until then, I bid you all a good day.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Beta

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users