HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Account Wiped

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#21 Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • LocationDistrict 19, Kobalt, Crion, Illal

Posted August 08 2014 - 12:34 PM

View PostAsianJoyKiller, on August 08 2014 - 08:34 AM, said:

Not to mention I really do miss having the custom title that Hugs gave me.
Feel the pain of being nothing but a member!
I`ll fix it later.

#22 TwentyFirstPilot

TwentyFirstPilot

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 963 posts
  • LocationCanterstomp, Mechquestria

Posted August 08 2014 - 12:52 PM

View PostReEvolve, on August 08 2014 - 10:44 AM, said:

View Posthoghead, on August 08 2014 - 10:12 AM, said:

Wasn't this how THEY got rid of The Silencer........_ :blink:

Nope. The_Silencer was banned.

Any idea why_ I didn't know him well, but it was my understanding that he was a well-respected member of the community. Not to say that would make him immune, but I find it odd that someone like that would do something ban-worthy.

Aspiring Professional Yolodriver

View PostAmidatelion, on May 24 2014 - 01:36 AM, said:

Yeah, but dude, we are at 1750. As much as we would like to be Professional Yolodrivers like you [Meraple] and Lightangel112, we're not there yet. It's something to aspire to, sure, but there's a lot of ground to cover.

View PostEliteShooter, on September 20 2014 - 08:51 PM, said:

I eat cats too. Does that interest you_

#23 caduceus26

caduceus26

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts
  • LocationHere

Posted August 08 2014 - 01:13 PM

Account reset_ All content lost_ Man! That really bites!

Edited by caduceus26, August 08 2014 - 01:14 PM.

ASUS P9X79LE /i7-3820 3.6 (OC 4.7) /Corsair H80 Liquid CPU Cooling /16 Gb RAM /Dual-SLI EVGA 670 2 Gb Sig II /Antec 850 PSU /Antec 1200 Black Steel Tower
MaddMaxx (Zerker) / Silent Knight (Infil) / BurnYa (Scout) / Scythe (Reaper) / S0ckd0lag3r (Aslt) / PopOff (SS) / Bluto (Bruiser) / xXRoadRageXx (CR-T) / ShiftySwifty (Raider+G2) / PatchUp (Tech) / Krusher (Brawler) / Seekin' Ya'! (Rocketeer) / Doughboy (Vngrd) / FireFly (Incin)

#24 ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted August 08 2014 - 01:18 PM

View PostTwentyFirstPilot, on August 08 2014 - 12:52 PM, said:

Any idea why_ I didn't know him well, but it was my understanding that he was a well-respected member of the community. Not to say that would make him immune, but I find it odd that someone like that would do something ban-worthy.

Well, let's just say that people can change over time... https://community.pl...080#entry552731

#25 TwentyFirstPilot

TwentyFirstPilot

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 963 posts
  • LocationCanterstomp, Mechquestria

Posted August 08 2014 - 01:34 PM

View PostReEvolve, on August 08 2014 - 01:18 PM, said:

Well, let's just say that people can change over time... https://community.pl...080#entry552731

Topic/page/universe cannot be found. Maybe that's for the best.

Aspiring Professional Yolodriver

View PostAmidatelion, on May 24 2014 - 01:36 AM, said:

Yeah, but dude, we are at 1750. As much as we would like to be Professional Yolodrivers like you [Meraple] and Lightangel112, we're not there yet. It's something to aspire to, sure, but there's a lot of ground to cover.

View PostEliteShooter, on September 20 2014 - 08:51 PM, said:

I eat cats too. Does that interest you_

#26 Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • LocationDistrict 19, Kobalt, Crion, Illal

Posted August 08 2014 - 01:49 PM

View PostTwentyFirstPilot, on August 08 2014 - 01:34 PM, said:

View PostReEvolve, on August 08 2014 - 01:18 PM, said:

Topic/page/universe cannot be found. Maybe that's for the best.
Since he isn`t a member anymore this is no call-out.

The Silencer was banned for racism against the Spanish talking Mexicans in Team HS.

Also, here is proof.

View Post[HWK]ZamboniChaos, on July 25 2014 - 01:28 PM, said:

Greetings pilots,

Recently, some irrefutable evidence has come to light which blatantly shows The_Silencer going above and beyond gross negligence with regard to the Terms of Service.

For this reason, we have no choice but to permanently ban all of his current and future accounts. We apologize for the effect this will have on MIM, but the type of behavior in question can never be tolerated. Please be aware that we cannot reveal any specific information regarding the details surrounding this decision.

Thanks for your understanding.

-ZC

Edited by Aregon, August 08 2014 - 01:52 PM.

I`ll fix it later.

#27 hoghead

hoghead

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • LocationShow Me State

Posted August 08 2014 - 05:42 PM

Didn't mean to bring up anything bad , sorry for my ignorance. hog [ And I hope your account gets corrected AJK. ;) ]

Edited by hoghead, August 08 2014 - 05:44 PM.

#28 EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts
  • LocationNahfeck, V'jainya

Posted August 08 2014 - 05:53 PM

Wow. Terrible. Not having "You" around is not acceptible.
We absolutely need a rep to back us in the Gif national peanut butter month battle....
oh. wait. that was a different thread...
Good luck bro. Hope sh!t gets straight for ya.

Lingua-indigenae  *=0=*  Clans & Guilds  *=||=*  Which Mech_  *=X=*  GPU Test  *=W=*  CPU Test  *=O=*  Dementia

Posted Image

#29 SS396

SS396

Kernel Panic

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,257 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted August 08 2014 - 08:58 PM

I have a theory that players that are experiencing this have created multiple accounts with the same e-mail address, and that some change lately has caused the lookup to use the last result instead of the first result.  

Wonder if the 2 effected users I know of would say if they created multiple accounts using the same e-mail address.
# while true; do echo "Post"; done

#30 AsianJoyKiller

AsianJoyKiller

Lithium Cellophane Unicorn Salad

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,011 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted August 09 2014 - 08:02 AM

View PostSS396, on August 08 2014 - 08:58 PM, said:

I have a theory that players that are experiencing this have created multiple accounts with the same e-mail address, and that some change lately has caused the lookup to use the last result instead of the first result.  

Wonder if the 2 effected users I know of would say if they created multiple accounts using the same e-mail address.
I always create smurfs in any game using different emails. Things like ajksmurf@emailsite.com. Easier to keep things straight that way. If I created another account with this email, it was by accident, and I don't recall doing it.

[HWK]HUGHES, on July 03 2013 - 11:07 PM, said:

AJK is right

The Sinful Infil HEAT Cannon Hustler, Cloaking and Smoking, C-Class Swagger, Ballin' n' Brawlin'

#31 Onstrava

Onstrava

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationThe Abyss.

Posted August 11 2014 - 12:37 AM

Sooooo....Does that mean the other you is free this weekend_ I got ticketssss to the movieesss. :wub:

Posted Image

#32 AsianJoyKiller

AsianJoyKiller

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,011 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted August 11 2014 - 09:50 AM

Bumping because the weekend is over and I'd like to get this fixed ASAP.

AJK is right

The Sinful Infil HEAT Cannon Hustler, Cloaking and Smoking, C-Class Swagger, Ballin' n' Brawlin'

#33 SKamikazee

SKamikazee

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted August 11 2014 - 11:26 AM

I'm having the same issues with my main account, on top of that I can't post or access pm's. I'm using this account temporarily.

I have contacted support, hoping to get a response.

Edited by SKamikazee, August 11 2014 - 11:27 AM.

#34 Onstrava

Onstrava

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationThe Abyss.

Posted August 11 2014 - 12:32 PM

Hmm thats interesting. I'm sure there fixing it though, probably just a bug in the source code somewhere. You two will have your stuff back in no time, just have alittle patience.

Posted Image

#35 EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts

Posted August 11 2014 - 05:28 PM

They're geeks. They do backups, unlike your usual office Users.
I predict once Really Important things get taken care of, this will be rectified.
Of course that's cheap, saying it from a non-victim's easy chair.
Luck, folks!

Lingua-indigenae  *=0=*  Clans & Guilds  *=||=*  Which Mech_  *=X=*  GPU Test  *=W=*  CPU Test  *=O=*  Dementia

Posted Image

#36 DaPheel

DaPheel

EXPLOSIONS_

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts
  • LocationU.K.

Posted August 12 2014 - 01:47 AM

You got too many likes and broke the system, simples....
Posted Image"OFFICIAL SHIELD BEARER"
Spoiler

#37 PepeKenobi

PepeKenobi

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationEurope - Spain - Republic of my House.

Posted August 12 2014 - 06:38 AM

View PostAregon, on August 08 2014 - 01:49 PM, said:

Since he isn`t a member anymore this is no call-out.

The Silencer was banned for racism against the Spanish talking Mexicans in Team HS.

Excuse me and if I may comment on this without l0oking for any trouble nor anything like that....

I know the_silencer from other gaming communities and that what you have said on racism about him is pure bullshlt, defamation or maybe just malicious gossips on this gamer you have heard around.

I beg your pardon but who told you that or why have you posted that about silencer_

I know that I'm new in here. However, i want to make clear that I'm not looking for trouble by posting this now here. It's only that the_silencer can not defend himself against such a false statement on his name. That's why I had to say this.....

My apologies in any case. !Cheers.

#38 EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts

Posted August 13 2014 - 11:25 PM

@PepeKenobi:

Posted Image[HWK]ZamboniChaos, on July 25 2014 - 05:28 PM, said:
Greetings pilots,

Recently, some irrefutable evidence has come to light which blatantly shows The_Silencer going above and beyond gross negligence with regard to the Terms of Service.

For this reason, we have no choice but to permanently ban all of his current and future accounts. We apologize for the effect this will have on MIM, but the type of behavior in question can never be tolerated. Please be aware that we cannot reveal any specific information regarding the details surrounding this decision.

Thanks for your understanding.

-ZC

Posted Image

#39 SKamikazee

SKamikazee

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted August 14 2014 - 07:26 AM

Still no response from support.

Also of note, I've only ever had one Hawken account. Only due to this lock out issue have I resorted to creating another temp forum account.

#40 AsianJoyKiller

AsianJoyKiller

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,011 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted August 15 2014 - 04:31 AM

Please keep this on topic, which is my account problems. At the very least, please keep it to the topic of potentially bugged accounts. The_Silencer was rightfully banned (long overdue really), and that's that. This is not the place to discuss it, and it's against the rules anyway.

AJK is right

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users