HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

unidentifiable players

Game

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ferrarie007

Ferrarie007

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted August 22 2014 - 03:36 PM

Both why and how is it possible that some players do not have the identifiable icon over their mech.
what I found irritating is the mech that can go invisible and with out the icon you do not have a chance.
There seems to be more of these mechs in the game.
:ph34r:

#2 Zuurkern

Zuurkern

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationBeergium

Posted August 22 2014 - 03:38 PM

The icon changes to a cross when players have not yet selected their mech/ haven't launched yet or when they are killed. My guess is that's what you're seeing.

EDIT: Just realized I am talking about the ingame match leaderboards view and not the in-game icons which you might be talking about. Can you maybe provide screenshots of your problem or something_ Gives a higher chance of someone being able to help you out.

Edited by Zuurkern, August 22 2014 - 03:50 PM.

#3 Ferrarie007

Ferrarie007

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted August 22 2014 - 04:10 PM

:)Hi, I am talking about the in game playing.  Just on top of each mech. there is the players name and the health (solid bar) bar which
moves to the left when the mech. has been shot. This identifies your team mates from the other team by the colour.    Like green and red.

#4 Zuurkern

Zuurkern

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationBeergium

Posted August 22 2014 - 04:20 PM

Oh I see what you mean now. There are a couple of mechs ingame which have the ability to cloak (go invisible) Like the Infiltrator and Predator. I'm pretty sure that's what you mean.

You can check all mechs abilities ingame or on this wiki until there is a better and updated mech stats site available (wink wink stay tuned)

http://hawkenwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page

#5 TwentyFirstPilot

TwentyFirstPilot

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts
  • LocationCanterstomp, Mechquestria

Posted August 22 2014 - 04:27 PM

View PostZuurkern, on August 22 2014 - 04:20 PM, said:

Oh I see what you mean now. There are a couple of mechs ingame which have the ability to cloak (go invisible) Like the Infiltrator and Predator. I'm pretty sure that's what you mean.

You can check all mechs abilities ingame or on this wiki until there is a better and updated mech stats site available (wink wink stay tuned)

http://hawkenwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page

Also: Mech stealth abilities are not perfect. You can easily train yourself to spot cloaked mechs by their blurred outlines.

Aspiring Professional Yolodriver

View PostAmidatelion, on May 24 2014 - 01:36 AM, said:

Yeah, but dude, we are at 1750. As much as we would like to be Professional Yolodrivers like you [Meraple] and Lightangel112, we're not there yet. It's something to aspire to, sure, but there's a lot of ground to cover.

View Postcomic_sans, on October 31 2014 - 05:50 PM, said:

SS, you wanna fight me_  I'm druuuuuunk_____ You could maybe win_!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users