HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Meteor Account.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 AshesForever

AshesForever

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted August 29 2014 - 04:24 PM

I've activated my account twice now, but it still says it needs to be activated. IS there another step or something_

#2 Spliff_Craven

Spliff_Craven

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,237 posts

Posted August 29 2014 - 10:33 PM

Yes. Pray that your support ticket gets answered: https://playhawken.zendesk.com/

#3 ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted August 29 2014 - 11:35 PM

View PostAshesForever, on August 29 2014 - 04:24 PM, said:

I've activated my account twice now, but it still says it needs to be activated. IS there another step or something_

What is the exact error message that you get ingame_ Please post the exact wording of that error code and error message in this thread.

You did make sure that you tried to log in with your email address and password, right_ Logging in with the username and password doesn't work!

#4 AshesForever

AshesForever

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted August 31 2014 - 08:30 AM

"Error: 51C58D8A
Please check your email address and try again.

A Meteor Account is required to play HAWKEN. If you haven't created one yet, please select CREATE ACCOUNT to complete the process!"

But I've activated my account, made them re-send it, activated it again and it still tells me this.

EDIT: Also, no I am not using my Account name. I am using my Email Address to sign in.

Edited by AshesForever, August 31 2014 - 08:47 AM.

#5 ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted August 31 2014 - 09:53 AM

View PostAshesForever, on August 31 2014 - 08:30 AM, said:

But I've activated my account, made them re-send it, activated it again and it still tells me this.

Do you still a "verify your account!" message on the website on this page_ => https://www.playhawken.com/account

If so then your account wasn't properly veryfied and you should try it with a different browser or a different device. If not then I recommend trying to login into the game with a different account to identify wether this is an account related issue or an issue with your connection or installation.

#6 AshesForever

AshesForever

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted August 31 2014 - 12:03 PM

No, the website does not tell me to activate my account. That is how I re-sent the activation Email to my Email again, and activated my account. Also I HAVE tried logging into another account, and activating it and it worked perfectly. The problem is I want my Main Email with my first account, and my Username with it, because the name is very important to me.

#7 AshesForever

AshesForever

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted August 31 2014 - 12:06 PM

Good News. I sent in a Ticket not to long ago, decided to try to log-in again because I got an Email from them saying they are working on it, and well it FINALLY Synced my account. Thank you for your help, and support trying to get this to work. Now I can get in there, and kill stuff. Thanks again!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users