HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Hawken Not Opening

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 1Prometheus1

1Prometheus1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted September 04 2014 - 08:11 AM

Hey guys,I need help out here.A few hours ago i was playing hawken,then in an instance my game had crashed , I started reopening the game But it said "Preparing to Launch Hawken, but then nothing happened :( . I then reinstalled the game but still the same problem occured again it was not opening.I installed everything properly.. I still dont know what to do.

~1Prometheus1 ( TAW )

#2 ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted September 04 2014 - 12:11 PM

View Post1Prometheus1, on September 04 2014 - 08:11 AM, said:

I then reinstalled the game but still the same problem occured again it was not opening.I installed everything properly.

Did you already try resetting your config files as described in step 3 of this thread: http://steamcommunit...52451325040024/ _ I know that you already reinstalled the game but the config files don't get deleted when you unistall the game via Steam so you should reset them manually.

What are your specs_ (You can use programs like "Speccy" if you don't know how to get detailed information about your PC components.)

Did you already check if there is a Hawken-related error record in the Windows event viewer_ If so please post the excact wording of the error title and error description in this thread.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users