HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Teamus Awesomus

Forum Announcement Community Game

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 PimulusGiganticus

PimulusGiganticus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted September 20 2014 - 02:10 AM

Fellow Hawkeneers,

My name is Pimulus Giganticus, i live in Belgium.
Im starting this thread to find some partners in crime to have the most fun you will ever have on hawken, here s the plan:

I wanna test some weird combinations of mechs that could be very effective together, or very silly :)
And then simply, troll on pub servers with funny named smurf accounts that all look alike, genius i know.
All i need now, are people, with humor and a lil bit skill, to hang around with, and test some stuff

I play on eu (most of the time at least 1 hour a day), but still get 100 ping on NA east,
feel free to add me and spread the word.

Here's the combination i came up with (feel free to give constructive comments):
A team with:
a tech and an incin ofc
but then: 4 assaults on the front line with mk III heat charges and replenishers
As they charge and get overheated rather fast, they pop their ability, and throw more heat charges, get the kill, wait for the shorter cooldown and again :)
it would be even more fun if we could let one person get all the kills so he never ever overheats at all :)

Im also thinking about a full stealth team but havnt figured that out yet.
i was thinking something like 4 preds with blockades, and then trying to trap enemies in to the blockade hut and laugh at them  :)

To be continued
pim

#2 Zycon

Zycon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted September 20 2014 - 02:44 AM

The whole team should just be:

Generic_Player_1
Generic_Player_2
Generic_Player_3
Generic_Player_4
Generic_Player_5
Generic_Player_6

#3 MechFighter5e3bf9

MechFighter5e3bf9

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted September 20 2014 - 04:43 AM

View PostPimulusGiganticus, on September 20 2014 - 02:10 AM, said:

Fellow Hawkeneers,

My name is Pimulus Giganticus, i live in Belgium.
Im starting this thread to find some partners in crime to have the most fun you will ever have on hawken, here s the plan:

I wanna test some weird combinations of mechs that could be very effective together, or very silly :)
And then simply, troll on pub servers with funny named smurf accounts that all look alike, genius i know.
All i need now, are people, with humor and a lil bit skill, to hang around with, and test some stuff

I play on eu (most of the time at least 1 hour a day), but still get 100 ping on NA east,
feel free to add me and spread the word.

Here's the combination i came up with (feel free to give constructive comments):
A team with:
a tech and an incin ofc
but then: 4 assaults on the front line with mk III heat charges and replenishers
As they charge and get overheated rather fast, they pop their ability, and throw more heat charges, get the kill, wait for the shorter cooldown and again :)
it would be even more fun if we could let one person get all the kills so he never ever overheats at all :)

Im also thinking about a full stealth team but havnt figured that out yet.
i was thinking something like 4 preds with blockades, and then trying to trap enemies in to the blockade hut and laugh at them  :)

To be continued
pim

this can be fun i've done it a few times such as all SS and we won no less, was great.

consider adding a grenader to your incin/tech combo

pred team with blockades can be entertaining when you all have a plan which side to drop walls you can set up instant fortresses for good laughs

when im incin with lvl 4 hologram it generaly irritates people greatly as its a prime target for them so a team full would be hallarious

Edited by MechFighter5e3bf9, September 20 2014 - 04:47 AM.

i don't mean any of it

#4 PimulusGiganticus

PimulusGiganticus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted September 20 2014 - 04:56 AM

quick replies :)

i also just thought of a full predator team, with only shields,
laying traps in the shields and poking with the breacher through them :)

got any more,
shoot

edit: i also wanna build an op wall of vanguard turrets XDXDXD

Edited by PimulusGiganticus, September 20 2014 - 04:57 AM.

#5 Onebullit

Onebullit

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted September 20 2014 - 04:58 AM

Wat een nickname :D

><(((((°> - - - - - - - - - - -  ><((°> ><((°> ><((°>

HAЩKEИ ---> hawken

Member of: Critical Assist

#6 Zuurkern

Zuurkern

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationBeergium

Posted September 20 2014 - 06:21 AM

Hey PimulusGiganticus :D I knew you were Belgian as well when I first met you ingame almost a month ago.

Maybe we should try some of these wacky ideas during our EU Event_ I myself however do not own all the mechs yet :(

Would love to join your team though ^^

#7 Merplex

Merplex

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted September 25 2014 - 04:18 AM

Lol, leuk plan.

Probeer eens G2-Raid-her + Tech, is wel een leuke combo. :P
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Forum, Announcement, Community, Game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users