HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Jump to content


Extremely Belated Intro

Introduction

  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Deathstrike_666

Deathstrike_666

    Member

  • Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSouth Australia

Posted September 21 2014 - 09:53 PM

Greetings and salutations all.

I have been playing Hawken for a while but didn't really come to come to the forums (Didn't even know they existed until a month or so ago ) so I might as well introduce myself more instead of never :ph34r: . I have been playing since March and Siege is definitely my favourite game mode.

I am 17 and living is South Australia but now days been playing in USE servers as the Aussie ones are missing. Some of you guys might have seen me play there. I mostly play RTS games but I like breaking it up with some FPS every now and then. ^_^

Favoutire genre of music is metal and I have 250GB of it :)

I am also a Brony and don't mind is others know about this but I am interesting in finding other Bronies who play Hawken as well. :D

I have grinded through every mech, weapon and internal and definitely the EOC Pred is my favourite mech of all, mostly because I can play well with it when I have 250 or so ping. Currently my MMR is sitting at 2100. B)

Greatings,
Deathstrike666

#2 Amidatelion

Amidatelion

    Advanced Member

  • Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • LocationSic Transit

Posted September 21 2014 - 10:06 PM

View PostDeathstrike_666, on September 21 2014 - 09:53 PM, said:

I am also a Brony and don't mind is others know about this but I am interesting in finding other Bronies who play Hawken as well. :D

...if you're having difficulty managing this, I have to conclude that you are debilitated in some manner.

#3 Deathstrike_666

Deathstrike_666

    Member

  • Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSouth Australia

Posted September 21 2014 - 10:15 PM

View PostAmidatelion, on September 21 2014 - 10:06 PM, said:

...if you're having difficulty managing this, I have to conclude that you are debilitated in some manner.
It is very hard to tell if someone is a brony in game and I very rarely look around the forums (Might need to start doing though). Currently I know that TwentyFirstPilot is a brony just from the Lyra avatar. Also I have gotten about 15 people from a bronies forum to start playing Hawken :D

I just want to find more :)

#4 Zycon

Zycon

    Advanced Member

  • Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted September 21 2014 - 11:10 PM

Hawken is no place for ponies & bronies. There was a sign out front.

Humans only.

Edited by Zycon, September 21 2014 - 11:14 PM.


#5 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

    Mr Splash Man

  • Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted September 22 2014 - 03:53 AM

View PostZycon, on September 21 2014 - 11:10 PM, said:

Hawken is no place for ponies & bronies. There was a sign out front.

We have a lot of players who like those and use them as forum themes, and I respect those people, and definitely prefer having them around.

Posted Image


#6 Dawn_of_Ash

Dawn_of_Ash

    Advanced Member

  • Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationAustralia, mite.

Posted September 22 2014 - 05:43 AM

Hey Death! :D Let me know when you want me to knock that MMR down a bit, okay_ :lol:

#7 BurnsHot

BurnsHot

    Advanced Member

  • Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts
  • LocationEmpire of the Sun

Posted September 22 2014 - 06:13 AM

Greeting all of you Aussies,  I always enjoy playing people from other countries.  I do feel bad that you have to come to US East just to get a game.  What surprises me is that, Australia was touted at  Hawken biggest populations when it first debuted on the world stage.  I hope ADH/MTR hasn't forgotten that and get your servers back up soon.

In the mean time, I hope you enjoy your visit to US East.

See you around.

#8 TwentyFirstPilot

TwentyFirstPilot

    Advanced Member

  • Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 966 posts
  • LocationCanterstomp, Mechquestria

Posted September 22 2014 - 07:06 AM

View PostDeathstrike_666, on September 21 2014 - 10:15 PM, said:

View PostAmidatelion, on September 21 2014 - 10:06 PM, said:

...if you're having difficulty managing this, I have to conclude that you are debilitated in some manner.
It is very hard to tell if someone is a brony in game and I very rarely look around the forums (Might need to start doing though). Currently I know that TwentyFirstPilot is a brony just from the Lyra avatar. Also I have gotten about 15 people from a bronies forum to start playing Hawken :D

I just want to find more :)

Hello!

Friend me ingame, we can wreak shop with friendship and tolerance and fuzzy bunny.

Aspiring Professional Yolodriver


View PostAmidatelion, on May 24 2014 - 01:36 AM, said:

Yeah, but dude, we are at 1750. As much as we would like to be Professional Yolodrivers like you [Meraple] and Lightangel112, we're not there yet. It's something to aspire to, sure, but there's a lot of ground to cover.

View Postcomic_sans, on October 31 2014 - 05:50 PM, said:

SS, you wanna fight me_  I'm druuuuuunk_____ You could maybe win_!!

#9 SparkyJJC

SparkyJJC

    Advanced Member

  • Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationThe country of tea and crumpets

Posted September 22 2014 - 07:30 AM

I never understood bronies and why they liked the show, but nonetheless I respect their opinions. Welcome!
Posted Image

#10 Deathstrike_666

Deathstrike_666

    Member

  • Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSouth Australia

Posted September 22 2014 - 02:42 PM

View PostDawn_of_Ash, on September 22 2014 - 05:43 AM, said:

Hey Death! :D Let me know when you want me to knock that MMR down a bit, okay_ :lol:
Do you want some more Pred wars on Wreakage where I get the first kill without you doing a single hit :P

View PostTwentyFirstPilot, on September 22 2014 - 07:06 AM, said:

Hello!

Friend me ingame, we can wreak shop with friendship and tolerance and fuzzy bunny.
Sure Posted Image
We can Love and Tolerate other mechs with our EOC's for the glory of Luna Posted Image

Edited by Deathstrike_666, September 22 2014 - 02:43 PM.


#11 TwentyFirstPilot

TwentyFirstPilot

    Advanced Member

  • Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 966 posts
  • LocationCanterstomp, Mechquestria

Posted September 22 2014 - 03:05 PM

View PostDeathstrike_666, on September 22 2014 - 02:42 PM, said:

View PostDawn_of_Ash, on September 22 2014 - 05:43 AM, said:

Hey Death! :D Let me know when you want me to knock that MMR down a bit, okay_ :lol:
Do you want some more Pred wars on Wreakage where I get the first kill without you doing a single hit :P

View PostTwentyFirstPilot, on September 22 2014 - 07:06 AM, said:

Hello!

Friend me ingame, we can wreak shop with friendship and tolerance and fuzzy bunny.
Sure Posted Image
We can Love and Tolerate other mechs with our EOC's for the glory of Luna Posted Image

I love to dual wield EOC weapons! :3

So much explosive spam. <3

Also, Celestia is totally better.

Aspiring Professional Yolodriver


View PostAmidatelion, on May 24 2014 - 01:36 AM, said:

Yeah, but dude, we are at 1750. As much as we would like to be Professional Yolodrivers like you [Meraple] and Lightangel112, we're not there yet. It's something to aspire to, sure, but there's a lot of ground to cover.

View Postcomic_sans, on October 31 2014 - 05:50 PM, said:

SS, you wanna fight me_  I'm druuuuuunk_____ You could maybe win_!!

#12 Deathstrike_666

Deathstrike_666

    Member

  • Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSouth Australia

Posted September 22 2014 - 05:58 PM

View PostTwentyFirstPilot, on September 22 2014 - 03:05 PM, said:

I love to dual wield EOC weapons! :3

So much explosive spam. <3

Also, Celestia is totally better.

Especially explosive spamming the AA or Mining up tunnels that are on the way back from EU stations. I am lazy sometimes and let the enemy collect EU for me.

Luna is far superior to Sunbutt
Spoiler


#13 Dawn_of_Ash

Dawn_of_Ash

    Advanced Member

  • Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationAustralia, mite.

Posted September 23 2014 - 12:05 AM

View PostDeathstrike_666, on September 22 2014 - 02:42 PM, said:

View PostDawn_of_Ash, on September 22 2014 - 05:43 AM, said:

Hey Death! :D Let me know when you want me to knock that MMR down a bit, okay_ :lol:
Do you want some more Pred wars on Wreakage where I get the first kill without you doing a single hit :P

Don't get confident when I can't score hit on you when you are flying and I am using the Breacher with 100 ping more than you. :P Anyways, I also was having a bad day. What happened when we both played tech, huh_ :lol: My K/D was great in that match!

Please don't hurt me.

#14 Deathstrike_666

Deathstrike_666

    Member

  • Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSouth Australia

Posted September 23 2014 - 02:30 AM

View PostDawn_of_Ash, on September 23 2014 - 12:05 AM, said:

Don't get confident when I can't score hit on you when you are flying and I am using the Breacher with 100 ping more than you. :P Anyways, I also was having a bad day. What happened when we both played tech, huh_ :lol: My K/D was great in that match!

Please don't hurt me.
You know I was taunting you and giving you a bit of practice hitting a moving mech what wasn't really going to kill you back :P
It still took you longer then a min just to kill me anyway :lol:

Loved your reaction though when we did the same thing but I was in a rocketeer face-hugging you and constantly locking on over and over again

#15 Dawn_of_Ash

Dawn_of_Ash

    Advanced Member

  • Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationAustralia, mite.

Posted September 23 2014 - 02:49 AM

View PostDeathstrike_666, on September 23 2014 - 02:30 AM, said:

View PostDawn_of_Ash, on September 23 2014 - 12:05 AM, said:

Don't get confident when I can't score hit on you when you are flying and I am using the Breacher with 100 ping more than you. :P Anyways, I also was having a bad day. What happened when we both played tech, huh_ :lol: My K/D was great in that match!

Please don't hurt me.
You know I was taunting you and giving you a bit of practice hitting a moving mech what wasn't really going to kill you back :P
It still took you longer then a min just to kill me anyway :lol:

Loved your reaction though when we did the same thing but I was in a rocketeer face-hugging you and constantly locking on over and over again

What, no. :lol: Stop trying to make excuses. *innocent smile*

I don't remember the Rocketeer one, or which mech I was. But considering that it took me a little bit to kill you...I'd say that I was a Sharpshooter. Oh yeah, that what it was - you were playing Rocketeer on Bunker!!! :o You should feel ashamed!

#16 TwentyFirstPilot

TwentyFirstPilot

    Advanced Member

  • Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 966 posts
  • LocationCanterstomp, Mechquestria

Posted September 23 2014 - 07:44 AM

View PostDeathstrike_666, on September 22 2014 - 05:58 PM, said:

View PostTwentyFirstPilot, on September 22 2014 - 03:05 PM, said:

I love to dual wield EOC weapons! :3

So much explosive spam. <3

Also, Celestia is totally better.

Especially explosive spamming the AA or Mining up tunnels that are on the way back from EU stations. I am lazy sometimes and let the enemy collect EU for me.

Luna is far superior to Sunbutt
Spoiler

Sorry, but you're wrong. Luna isn't a bad character. It's just that Celestia is a better character. At least, the potential she has is more interesting.

Your opinions are bad and you should feel bad for having them.

Edited by TwentyFirstPilot, September 23 2014 - 07:45 AM.

Aspiring Professional Yolodriver


View PostAmidatelion, on May 24 2014 - 01:36 AM, said:

Yeah, but dude, we are at 1750. As much as we would like to be Professional Yolodrivers like you [Meraple] and Lightangel112, we're not there yet. It's something to aspire to, sure, but there's a lot of ground to cover.

View Postcomic_sans, on October 31 2014 - 05:50 PM, said:

SS, you wanna fight me_  I'm druuuuuunk_____ You could maybe win_!!

#17 DiesInMud

DiesInMud

    Advanced Member

  • Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Locationat the cookie jar

Posted September 24 2014 - 10:25 AM

Right, I fought you in a DM on Bazaar.
Saw you were playing with 300-400 ping thinking... easy! ^_^
...
And then you obliterated my Heat Scout with your Rocketeer.
I guess you earned that 2100 mmr.

Hello there! :D

View PostDr_Freeze001 said:

[...] the best way to survive is not get shot, and you make them not shoot you by shooting them first.





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Introduction

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users