HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Mech Rank Reset to 0

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#21 Ocytocine

Ocytocine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 07:51 AM

Same thing here, I'm back to level 1 and I have lost my upgrades. The assigned ranks are still here. But I have a value of -6 for my remaining ranks.

#22 Leaders

Leaders

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • LocationEastern Canada

Posted October 27 2012 - 08:06 AM

Having the same problem here. I either get reset back to zero or level up from one to level one again. It seems to be persistent as it has happened about 4 times in a row for me.

#23 1500

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 08:08 AM

Ya my Mech loses all its XP as well.  Seems to be random, have yet to figure out when it happens.  I can't get past level zero because it resets, even during the same play session.

Edited by 1500, October 27 2012 - 08:10 AM.

#24 socom45

socom45

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 08:27 AM

i have this but but its between 2 mechs the sharpshooter and the defult their both lvl 7 then at the end of a match they swap places in the garrage and their lvl is 0 this has happened 3 times now

#25 Firemac

Firemac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 08:43 AM

View PostBlackCephie, on October 27 2012 - 12:13 AM, said:

Yeah i think it has something to do with the Progression tab. My roommate lost the levels on his Inf, said it was after hitting the Progression tab. I tested it out, and it happened to me. Then, i joined another battle, got my levels back somehow. Tested it again by hitting the progression tab, just to test...this time i lost all my levels permanently. Pretty sad about it.

View PostLordArchangel, on October 27 2012 - 12:43 AM, said:

My experience with the bug is it occuring as you click the progression tab in the post game screen while the game is tallying numbers in any other screen. After one match the total exp gained was enough to level my Berserker from 3 to 4, but instead when the game loaded the progression tab, it calculated level 0 to 1.

I believe this might be the problem^
That when you click on the progression tab manually, instead of letting it just go through all the other stuff, you lose your levels. Because now that I think about it, I didn't click on the progression tab the whole time I was playing. Then I was so eager to hit lvl 10 I went and clicked on the progression tab and instead of leveling from 9 - 10 it was 0 - 1

#26 TOMB5TONE

TOMB5TONE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 08:47 AM

i didnt click on the progression tab when my infiltrator reset. i got an out of memory error during the match and had to restart the client. after reconnecting my mech was at rank 0 again. :)

#27 Bombdig

Bombdig

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 09:21 AM

This has happened 3 times now, once during actual gameplay in the same lobby. Reset the default mech back to 0 once. Berserker mech reset twice. I noticed it happened when I used the default primary (Machine Gun) instead of the Assault rifle that I usually pick because when the game ended I was going from 0->1 again on Berserker. The first time it happened on Berserker was after I'd logged out of the game last night and found myself at 0 again this morning.

#28 iSpitFire

iSpitFire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 09:22 AM

Reset happened to me also. Might have happened when I changed the Region from EU to US. Now my upgraded points are on -3, but still allocated. :)

#29 s00ch

s00ch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 09:43 AM

Same issue.  Reset to zero after losing siege on Sierra.  Rank went back to 1...upgrades still appeared, but reset to 1 when I cleared them and didnt give the points back properly.

#30 Stilleborn

Stilleborn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 09:53 AM

View PostTricrux, on October 26 2012 - 10:08 PM, said:

Bug: My Mech rank reset to 0 from a rank 2.
Cause: Not sure, It occured after I had finished a Team deathmatch on Andromeda
and went back to the main menu.
Reproduction: This has been the first occurence therefore I do not know what is the trigger.
Severity: 4

This is exactly (word for word) what happened to me. Only thing I'd change in this statement is the severirty. I'd mark this a sev5 as it completely takes away from desire to even play the game.

#31 Ledeboiter

Ledeboiter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted October 27 2012 - 10:14 AM

well well well, happened to me as well, this need to be fixed, very frustrating... and also the optimisation point don't apply, they often get back in stock...

#32 Zeshi

Zeshi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 10:18 AM

Happened to me as well, Went from 12 to 0
Posted Image

#33 brokensoldier

brokensoldier

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 10:34 AM

Same thing - I've earned about 20k xp today but am still at level 0.

#34 berval

berval

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 10:38 AM

Same thing just happened to me. Clicked the progression tab and xp got reset.

Edited by berval, October 27 2012 - 10:38 AM.

#35 Thanatox

Thanatox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 10:53 AM

My mech was about to hit level 11 when it reset.

http://imgur.com/iRfIg
http://imgur.com/sGdxQ

#36 BRASH

BRASH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted October 27 2012 - 10:59 AM

I've also lost all my mech progression. It just deflates your spirit to keep playing...

#37 HazaRDReborN

HazaRDReborN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 11:28 AM

Just happened to me now. Infiltrator from lvl 4 to 0. It happened after I purchased HP and XP boosts. Before that I had no problems, even after clicking on the progression after each match (I was clicking on it many times I even have it recorded). I don't know if the XP and HP booster purchases cause this to happen or if something else, however I would say this is a lvl 5 bug, not a lvl 4! Loosing stats acquired is as serious as it gets of a bug. Doesn't render the game unplayable in the means that "you cant log in and have fun" but it does render it pretty much unplayable since the whole idea is to lvl your mechs up and build stats with tech points and so on. It is a serious bug imo. (Good thing it happened during beta XD )
Also like to add, my skills are in tact. After going back to lvl 0, in the skill trees all the acquired skills are there, however on the top I have -3 where the tech-points are, and if I clear it I am guessing I wont get those back either.

#38 Nassau

Nassau

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted October 27 2012 - 11:42 AM

*hangs head and joins the crowd*

I did hit the progression tab prematurely as well, though I can't say for sure wether or not this caused the bug. I have -6 skillpoints, no assists, and no weapon ranks. Damn shame heh, I knew this was going too well to be true for a closed beta ;)

"Battles are sometimes won by generals; wars are nearly always won by sergeants and privates"

#39 NYPD

NYPD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 11:45 AM

(From Lv. 7 ) So frustrating.. happened to me too, now my ability tree is all messed up:

Posted Image

Edited by NYPD, October 27 2012 - 11:54 AM.

Alienware X51 | i7 3770 Ivy Bridge | EVGA GTX 670 FTW | 8 GB RAM | Astro A40

Posted Image

#40 SmaCkexe

SmaCkexe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • LocationKansas City, MO

Posted October 27 2012 - 11:51 AM

I went from level 7 to level 0.  Please fix ...
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users