HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Mech Rank Reset to 0

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#41 Xana

Xana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 11:59 AM

PLEASE FIX THIS BUG!!! I have been wiped from level 4 to 0 three time now it is getting very annoying and I bought the double xp boost too, it is just going to waste over this stupid glitch.

#42 Valius

Valius

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 12:10 PM

Yeah same happened here. :( I was a level 5 assault and lost all my optimisation because I went to reallocate them, ended up with negatives lol. :/

#43 SovietRoulette

SovietRoulette

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted October 27 2012 - 12:12 PM

I think I've figured out what is causing this bug to occur, I noticed this only happens when my account fails to sync after I exit a match perhaps the servers aren't collecting the information or are getting corrupted information from the syncronization issues. just a thought.
"All men can see the tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved." - Sun Tzu's Art of WarPosted Image

#44 Aelieth

Aelieth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • LocationShawnee, Oklahoma or Nagoya, Japan

Posted October 27 2012 - 12:14 PM

Yep, just happened to me too. Went from 15 to 0, and now level 2... UGGG. After earning 17k exp from one match, Desert Siege . Went 17 / 3 / 13. Seems the server crashed because it stopped letting other people in after a while, and when it ended got the error "Connection Refused."

Attached Files

Posted Image
Seriously suicidal scrapheap operator

#45 CaptFacepalm

CaptFacepalm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted October 27 2012 - 12:25 PM

my assault mech also dropped from 4 to 0 all of a sudden

#46 CaZeri4Pr

CaZeri4Pr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 01:46 PM

this happen to me right now i was level 3 and now say level 1

#47 M0nkeyPunch

M0nkeyPunch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 01:50 PM

I'll jump on this bandwagon. Mine just got reset from 3 to 0.

It was after a game of Missile and I think I had just leveled up.
Posted Image
Siege enthusiast

#48 Iceblade

Iceblade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 02:12 PM

I went from 1 to 0.  Only noticed after gaining enough xp to get another upgrade.

Playing Assault and mostly Team DM.  I also just purchased xp and hp boosts but not sure if this was the cause or not as I did not check before doing so.

#49 Passenger69

Passenger69

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 02:30 PM

I could barely make it to level 2, then it reset

#50 Hexx

Hexx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 03:01 PM

havin this problem too. as soon as i reaved lvl 2

#51 Axon555

Axon555

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 03:04 PM

Same here my brawler was lvl7 then 1 leave from a game and my lvl is 0 but i still got my lvl7 talent,

#52 Trolled

Trolled

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 03:11 PM

Same here. I think it was caused by a connection error. I'll try leveling up and pulling the plug mid-match, we'll see what happens.

edit: or not because servers seem to be down

Edited by Trolled, October 27 2012 - 03:13 PM.

gotta go slow

#53 CanadianUncleSam

CanadianUncleSam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted October 27 2012 - 03:26 PM

I've had thos issue now on two of my mechs. Granted they were both only level 1, but it is an annoyance.
I've found it happens when I leave a game in the middle of a match, and the game doesn't sync correctly. It tried to sync and then tells me there is an error. Puts me to a log-in screen where I cannot even log back in with the correct information. I have to close the game and re-try logging in usually a couple times. Then when I finally get back in I noticed the mech I was using in the last match is at level 0 all over again with no exp.
And since it seems many other people are having a similar issue I believe this is a huge bug.
And I don't think the solution of never leaving a game in the middle of a match is viable, sometimes there are other obligations, or I want to play with a friend etc...

Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

#54 HatterMadigan

HatterMadigan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 04:07 PM

I'd hit the progression tabe early many times and not had this occur for me, so I wouldn't be certain that this is the cause.

#55 HazaRDReborN

HazaRDReborN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 04:39 PM

I would like to add/suggest they give a lvl boost to all our mechs. This will help with the beta-testing. It is too tiring to try and lvl up the mechs again and again to check out new skills and how they work and if they work properly. I am guessing that part from the lvling (which looks great so far) we also need to test the skill trees and see how they work out_ If so, lvl boosts would help to be able to see the skills in time before the beta is finished.

#56 apatios

apatios

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted October 27 2012 - 05:16 PM

similar problem, rank 1 berserker back to 0 but the upgrade of my primary appears to be ok, at least outside any matches, in the match i do not know how to check if it's working

Edited by apatios, October 27 2012 - 05:17 PM.

#57 Zeshi

Zeshi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 05:30 PM

Happened to me again at level 12. Didn't even click on the progression tab, just waited for the game to take me there.
Beta is beta i suppose

Edit- Actually it did not. On the progression tab after the game it showed i was back to level zero but i ctrl alt deleted to close the game before it synced the account and now im back to lvl 12.

Edited by Zeshi, October 27 2012 - 05:32 PM.

Posted Image

#58 LaMort13

LaMort13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 05:34 PM

View PostReachH, on October 26 2012 - 11:21 PM, said:

stuck in a 0-1 loop.
Ditto.  Each time I level up to Level 2, it just reverts me.

#59 jayeeyee

jayeeyee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 08:35 PM

DO NOT hit the progression tab or any other tab for that matter after a game ends.  Let it cycle through the tabs automatically and you should be able to avoid this problem.  If for some reason you followed the above instructions and it reverts back to Rank 0 from w/e your previously rank was, exit the match and sync the game from the main screen.  If that doesn't work, exit the game entirely and launch it again so it re-syncs and this should fix the bug.

Guys, you have to understand this is a beta release and there will be countless bugs.  Just be patience and let the devs. do their thing.  I'm sure they're fully aware of the bugs in the game.  Hence the word "beta".

Edited by jayeeyee, October 27 2012 - 08:46 PM.

#60 marshalade

marshalade

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 946 posts
  • LocationGasland, Pa, USA

Posted October 28 2012 - 12:59 AM

I'm not quite getting the same thing, but this seemed the most relevant thread. Instead of my mech's xp resetting, the game will tally my xp for the mech, beginning at level 0. When I go back to the garage, the mech is at the same amount of xp I had before I began that game. This occurs when I click the progression tab before the game has finished tallying scores.

I just missed out on 18,000 xp....although I guess its not as bad as a level 17 resetting completely...

Edited by marshalade, October 28 2012 - 12:59 AM.

Posted Image
A tidal wave of marshalade...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users