HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Upper Echelon of skilled HAWKEN pilots

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Xacius

Xacius

The Saltan

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,889 posts
  • LocationOther games, waiting for dev beacon

Posted November 07 2012 - 07:52 PM

Here's a link to my Hawken Pilot page with my K/D and win ratio. I took the screenshot at the end of the first closed beta. I mainly used Infiltrator with the Assault Rifle. Keep in mind, this K/D was achieved as I was still leveling my mech. i.e. I didn't have my full optimizations while obtaining this ratio. As you can see by my win percentage, I heavily contributed to the success of my team in nearly every match. (I mainly play TDM). Additionally, my high assist count is representative of team play, indicating that I'm not simply running around stealing kills.

Posted Image

I livestream frequently and will definitely be streaming during the upcoming closed beta 2. I'll post on these boards after I get things setup.

Subscribe to my channel at http://twitch.tv/mrxacius and stay tuned for some awesome gameplay footage!

Edited by Xacius, November 07 2012 - 07:54 PM.

High MMR (2700+) livestream (scroll down on twitch page for in-depth bio and PC specs).   Check out my Steam Guide!

Exeon is fuzzy bunny bad.

Currently inactive.  Estimated return: TPG 2

#42 wuzy

wuzy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationNZ

Posted November 07 2012 - 08:10 PM

I've been playing MWO during this downtime! lol
Being an old school MechWarrior fan attracted me to it. Fundamentally it's very different. Everything is tactical with extreme careful planning. A lot of waiting and not rushing into things. Main audience is matured players that doesn't need the 'twitch' fast-paced FPS games require.
I can now understand why most young players would hate it. :P

Me on the other hand, I'm decent enough in both genre. :)

#43 z0mbie

z0mbie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationIn orbit

Posted November 07 2012 - 11:39 PM

Part I of IV

http://youtu.be/sXS17_Ty1jg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users