HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Help! I'm new!

Beta Community Forum Game Introduction Preview Update

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 captainsnuggles1

captainsnuggles1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted November 17 2012 - 06:08 AM

Hello everyone, I found this game while scrolling through YouTube videos and now I'm signed up and determined to buy it soon. The only worry I have is that a lot of people are buying this game and saying that can't play, they can't download it etc. When I buy it where do/how do I download it and can I play it right when I do, also is the an offline mode cause my internet kinda sucks_ It would really help if I could get a clear response.

Thanks

#2 captainsnuggles1

captainsnuggles1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted November 17 2012 - 06:29 AM

Also what would you recommend for internet speeds_

#3 Aelieth

Aelieth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • LocationShawnee, Oklahoma or Nagoya, Japan

Posted November 17 2012 - 06:47 AM

• If you join the Vanguard Initiative you get access to the closed beta on the 20th (11/20/12) and this runs through the 6th of December (11/6/12_
  • Open beta will then start at 12/12/12 and you will get the items you purchased for the Vanguard.
  • Internet connection is required at this time - no single player campaign
  • Internet speeds recommended would be 748kbps or higher IMO. The game seems to do really well with laggy connections - even mine.
  • A good graphics card is definitely required.

Posted Image
Seriously suicidal scrapheap operator

#4 DM30

DM30

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • LocationCanada, Eh_

Posted November 17 2012 - 11:23 AM

View PostAelieth, on November 17 2012 - 06:47 AM, said:

• If you join the Vanguard Initiative you get access to the closed beta on the 20th (11/20/12) and this runs through the 6th of December (11/6/12_

• Open beta will then start at 12/12/12 and you will get the items you purchased for the Vanguard.

Everything he said. However, purchase of a Vanguard Initiative bundle isn't required to play. Since you say you're already signed up, then you're good to play in both the closed beta on the 20th and the open beta starting Dec 12. You just may not be able to download/log in to the beta client right now, since the servers are down, but once they're up on the 20th you should be able to get in.

#5 mihajlocar

mihajlocar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted November 20 2012 - 01:24 PM

how do i download this game please answer to mihajlostojkovic99@gmail.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Beta, Community, Forum, Game, Introduction, Preview, Update

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users