HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Ran out memory video! Exiting...

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#41 Omega22

Omega22

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted November 25 2012 - 10:11 AM

Have u guyz tried updating ur video graphic card drivers and uninstall Hawken and reinstall then give it a try.

no its long but worth the shot

I have had no problem on my amd system at high settings

cheers guyz

I see DeaD HawkeN PilotS and they all are  NooBS !

#42 Jadz

Jadz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted November 25 2012 - 05:34 PM

View PostJuiceBox, on November 25 2012 - 08:10 AM, said:

View PostJadz, on November 24 2012 - 11:58 PM, said:

View PostJuiceBox, on November 24 2012 - 09:07 PM, said:

View PostJadz, on November 24 2012 - 07:39 PM, said:

Wow I send the info you were complaining about no one sending then now the place has become a ghost town for the last 2 days.

Your running 2gb of ram which is going to be causing you a lot of grief. Minimum these days is 4gb. By upgrading to 4gb I would say most of your issues would go away.

Only using 78% ram at the time it crashed.
Anyway still don't explain why it has to crash like that when other games with better graphics play through fine

HAWKEN STSTEM REQUIREMENTS
CPU/Processor: Intel Celeron E1500 Dual-Core 2.2GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4800+
Video Card Required: Nvidia GeForce 8800 GS / ATI Radeon HD 2900 XT 512MB
Minimum RAM (Memory): 2 GB
Hard Drive Space Required: 3 GB
DirectX Version Needed: 9

Did you read my comment on how different games have different requirements_ And those spcs that are listed aren't set in stone yet either.

Sorry but a system with 2gb of ram is going to be very difficult to game on with some of the new games that have high memory usage.. as I have stated this game can use anywhere between 1.3-1.4gb of ram.. you think with only 2gb of ram that your system will be safe_
I am sorry to have to inform you that I play all new games just fine on that test setup and believe it or not with settings on high. I am sorry if you can't let that soak in also I have said it now many times only hawken does not work.

#43 Jadz

Jadz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted November 25 2012 - 05:39 PM

View PostOmega22, on November 25 2012 - 10:11 AM, said:

Have u guyz tried updating ur video graphic card drivers and uninstall Hawken and reinstall then give it a try.

no its long but worth the shot

I have had no problem on my amd system at high settings

cheers guyz
Yeah I tried it and updated all drivers as well like my realtech audio etc. I will probably have to try this on my main pc that has 64 bit 7 on it and an intel quad and a gtx 460 but I still don;t see why an online game has all these issues but none of the new games that require more run just fine on high on my amd 32 bit windows 7. I may even install x64 on my amd and see if that changes it all you may be right it may really be a windows 7 32 bit issue where the issue is with hawken not windows.

#44 virella

virella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted November 25 2012 - 10:22 PM

is anyone having this issues that is not running windows 7 32 bit it could be some issue with the hawken and the 32bit win 7 since everyone that seems to be having it is on low spec computers running win 7 32, though they may just need to up the min requirements a little bit which i wouldnt be suprised about.
Posted Image

#45 Jadz

Jadz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted November 26 2012 - 02:51 AM

View Postvirella, on November 25 2012 - 10:22 PM, said:

is anyone having this issues that is not running windows 7 32 bit it could be some issue with the hawken and the 32bit win 7 since everyone that seems to be having it is on low spec computers running win 7 32, though they may just need to up the min requirements a little bit which i wouldnt be suprised about.

I was wondering that as well but a gts 450 on an amd quad phenom with 2gb ddr3 is not really low spec

#46 JuiceBox

JuiceBox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted November 26 2012 - 05:35 AM

View PostJadz, on November 26 2012 - 02:51 AM, said:

I was wondering that as well but a gts 450 on an amd quad phenom with 2gb ddr3 is not really low spec

Actually it is. GTS 450 is not considered a high end card nor is 2gb of ram in this day and age of gaming yet you insist it is. If you don't want to listen to feedback and positive criticism about modern gaming then why do you insist on keep saying these things_

#47 HellRik

HellRik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • LocationQuebec, Canada

Posted November 26 2012 - 06:07 AM

View PostJuiceBox, on November 26 2012 - 05:35 AM, said:

Actually it is. GTS 450 is not considered a high end card nor is 2gb of ram in this day and age of gaming yet you insist it is. If you don't want to listen to feedback and positive criticism about modern gaming then why do you insist on keep saying these things_

Edit: Giving opinions and facts in forums sometimes hurts poeple....from now on I'll refrain from doing so.

Edited by HellRik, November 26 2012 - 06:46 AM.

Posted Image

#48 Jadz

Jadz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted November 26 2012 - 06:32 AM

Dude a gts450 is the entry level gaming card and it still applies as the reccommended card for most new games. 2gb just recently lost the reccommended spot for some games. Regardless do your research before you talk the machine is not a minimum requirement machine by far for new games and its above mid requirements and sits at reccommended for many games still. Dude you talk without having your facts straight and you are starting to get annoying. I am not an fuzzy bunny I never said it's the most hardball pc in the world but it's far from what you want to make it out to be in your land which does not coexsist with the facts.

#49 Jadz

Jadz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted November 26 2012 - 06:37 AM

View PostHellRik, on November 26 2012 - 06:07 AM, said:

As I own my computer business, unfortunatly a gts450 its considered today entryline for basic gaming and apps.. As for your Phenom if its not the Phenom-II gen its also a old line, not outdated, but isnt considered high specs.
Then why oh why tell me how do all games new play on high setting no lag but not hawken_ Please please please explain that aspect. Who cares if you own your computer business why did you even add that do I now think you are right or some kind of IT expert. Nope I am afraid you can't be. Does it make you fell big to tell people I have an i7 with big nuts_ Well then my main PC most likely has bigger nits than yours but you see the point is to figure out why oh why the game don;t work on a computer that more than exceeds the minimum requirements. Oh the requirements are not set in stone and open beta is in like 20 days_ LOL Entry level for basic gaming and apps_ HAHA basic gaming_ Apps_ What basic games require a gts450 and what apps_ It's a quad core phenom I do not think they had quad core phenoms before phenom 2 if so which I don;t think they did but it's phenom 2 anyway.

Edited by Jadz, November 26 2012 - 06:53 AM.

#50 HellRik

HellRik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • LocationQuebec, Canada

Posted November 26 2012 - 06:51 AM

View PostJadz, on November 26 2012 - 06:37 AM, said:

As I own my computer business, unfortunatly a gts450 its considered today entryline for basic gaming and apps.. As for your Phenom if its not the Phenom-II gen its also a old line, not outdated, but isnt considered high specs.
Then why oh why tell me how do all games new play on high setting no lag but not hawken_ Please please please explain that aspect. Who cares if you own your computer business why did you even add that do I now think you are right or some kind of IT expert. Nope I am afraid you can't be. Does it make you fell big to tell people I have an i7 with big nuts_ Well then my main PC most likely has bigger nits than yours but you see the point is to figure out why oh why the game don;t work on a computer that more than exceeds the minimum requirements. Oh the requirements are not set in stone and open beta is in like 20 days_ LOL

I edit my last post just for you. If you think a GTS450 is all that...feel free to tell anyone thats playing with 20FPS is fun. Minimum requirements does NOT mean having a great experience!! It means able to start/access a game. I wasn't here to take my e-peen out but if you think I said I owned my computer business to show off you are wrong. I have 10 years of online gaming and selling computers background. I neutrally stated that a gts450 IS not a high end card.

Edited by HellRik, November 26 2012 - 06:53 AM.

Posted Image

#51 Jadz

Jadz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted November 26 2012 - 07:07 AM

View PostHellRik, on November 26 2012 - 06:51 AM, said:

View PostJadz, on November 26 2012 - 06:37 AM, said:

Do I seriously have to send you links to system requirements for games so you can look for yourself where the gts450 is_ It's not minimum lol whatever man your missing the whole point. The game should not crash like this atleast if all settings are lowest set for sure. You are not giving feedback you are helping hawken look like they don't know what there own system requirements are. If you were giving feedback you would have said something based on there requirements that might help make it work. You just say your computer can't handle it and hawken is a bug lier and takes more power to run than any game in the world.

Then why oh why tell me how do all games new play on high setting no lag but not hawken_ Please please please explain that aspect. Who cares if you own your computer business why did you even add that do I now think you are right or some kind of IT expert. Nope I am afraid you can't be. Does it make you fell big to tell people I have an i7 with big nuts_ Well then my main PC most likely has bigger nits than yours but you see the point is to figure out why oh why the game don;t work on a computer that more than exceeds the minimum requirements. Oh the requirements are not set in stone and open beta is in like 20 days_ LOL

I edit my last post just for you. If you think a GTS450 is all that...feel free to tell anyone thats playing with 20FPS is fun. Minimum requirements does NOT mean having a great experience!! It means able to start/access a game. I wasn't here to take my e-peen out but if you think I said I owned my computer business to show off you are wrong. I have 10 years of online gaming and selling computers background. I neutrally stated that a gts450 IS not a high end card.
LOL you stated that it's for basic gaming and apps. Did I say it's a gtx690_ You still are avoiding the system requirements and where the gts450 fits in there today as well as hey if I could get 20fps then that's better than start game crash.

Edited by Jadz, November 26 2012 - 07:15 AM.

#52 HellRik

HellRik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • LocationQuebec, Canada

Posted November 26 2012 - 07:12 AM

LOL you stated that it's for basic gaming and apps. Did I say it's a gtx690_ You still are avoiding the system requirements and where the gts450 fits in there today as well as hey if I could get 20fps then that's better than start game crash.

Sure . go buy a Hyunday and pin a  24ft trailer+boat. It will follow you everywhere. Is it suited for that_ NO
From now on, you 'll be arguying with yourself as I am not here for that.

Posted Image

#53 Jadz

Jadz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted November 26 2012 - 07:17 AM

View PostHellRik, on November 26 2012 - 07:12 AM, said:

Sure . go buy a Hyunday and pin a  24ft trailer+boat. It will follow you everywhere. Is it suited for that_ NO
From now on, you 'll be arguying with yourself as I am not here for that.
Do I seriously have to send you links to system requirements for games so you can look for yourself where the gts450 is_ It's not minimum lol whatever man your missing the whole point. The game should not crash like this atleast if all settings are lowest set for sure. You are not giving feedback you are helping hawken look like they don't know what there own system requirements are. If you were giving feedback you would have said something based on theire requirements that might help make it work. You just say your computer can't handle it and hawken is a big lier and takes more power to run than any game in the world. Did you ever consider that having a poerful machine helps to hide the bug it doesn;t mean there is not a bug.

Edited by Jadz, November 26 2012 - 07:18 AM.

#54 Jadz

Jadz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted November 26 2012 - 07:42 AM

Anyone notice that windows 7 32 bit is not in any of these requirements_ http://www.game-deba...699&game=Hawken
Is there some incompatibilty here with windows 7 32 bit_ I will test this on the same build with windows xp and let you know what happens. Anyone have the link to the official system requirements here on the hawken site_ I am really starting to think maybe they are using a driver or something that is not working on windows 7 32bit anyway I am going to test it on xp same build. If that crashes I will add 2 more gb ram on the xp build and the win7 32 bit build and see what happens. I will post the results tommorrow. Just also recalled a time when a game I was testing worked fine on x64 7 and not 32 bit 7 and it was found out that there anti hacking software was not compatible with win7 32 bit. If interrested the name of the incompatible software with win7 32 bit was I believe hacksheild worked fine on win7 x64 come to find out they intentionally did not even bother to make the software work on win7 32 bit.

Edited by Jadz, November 26 2012 - 07:47 AM.

#55 JuiceBox

JuiceBox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted November 26 2012 - 07:47 AM

Oh jadz how clueless you are.

This is a beta product which isn't anywhere near finished meaning system specs can change every release they do. Until the game is finalized nobody has a clue what the requirements will be and as stated your system falls into a "was good 5 years ago category"

#56 HellRik

HellRik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • LocationQuebec, Canada

Posted November 26 2012 - 08:48 AM

View PostJuiceBox, on November 26 2012 - 07:47 AM, said:

This is a beta product which isn't anywhere near finished meaning system specs can change every release they do. Until the game is finalized nobody has a clue what the requirements will be and as stated your system falls into a "was good 5 years ago category"

Well JuiceBox is making more sense then jadz. Ty for stating the obvious. peace
Posted Image

Edited by HellRik, November 26 2012 - 08:50 AM.

Posted Image

#57 Jadz

Jadz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted November 26 2012 - 11:01 AM

View PostHellRik, on November 26 2012 - 08:48 AM, said:

Well JuiceBox is making more sense then jadz. Ty for stating the obvious. peace
Posted Image
LOL oh no you hurt my feelings you tried to tell me my test rig is not good enough for your favorite game hawken. Thats ok I will be busy playing my basic games like black ops 2 on high settings at 70 fps and BF3 and the new need for speed and desigining on my basic app called maya while you are still here pretending you have a big fuzzy bunny and some kind of skill in this world whatsoever. Too bad you lack the skill to google system requirements that must be a hard one for you it always is for 12 year olds. Oh no I take that back my little 3 year old does it well. It must be your own issue maybe drugs or some mental slowness problems or maybe AD or Autism or just plain schitzoprenia. Either way there is something wrong with you to miss the whole point. Besides just enjoy your hawken I don't care that much for it like you do. I won't waste my time on it anymore hawken is a fail you can tell by how little people are playing it and it will most likely fail in the end if they don't fix it. You missed the whole point and you will avoid it no matter what to protect your ego and pride you know the thing that owns weak minded people. Have fun playing hawkit or whatever I hope they ban me.

#58 Jadz

Jadz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted November 26 2012 - 11:05 AM

Oh really it does. Wow first time I seen system requirements change in a beta over hundreds of alphas and betas. Show me one that changed it's specs during betas. You said it yourself it isn;t anywhere near being finished so why release open beta in less than 20 days_

Edited by Jadz, November 26 2012 - 11:06 AM.

#59 HellRik

HellRik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • LocationQuebec, Canada

Posted November 26 2012 - 11:22 AM

View PostJadz, on November 26 2012 - 11:01 AM, said:

^ angry kid

lolz

I wonder who's ego is bigger. Trying to insult me_  lmao
This is my 6th day in Hawken and no, its not my favorite game. Did I sound like I was trying to promote the game_

Sorry if my explanation are short and with some grammar mistake as English is my 3rd language.

I'll let you reply on this one with some other insults. I think you need to go chill in a corner or simply leave this forum if you have no intentions of keeping it mature.

Protip#1:  next time try to reply in one shot instead of spamming the thread.
Protip#2: Using Toggle editing mode in the post lets you put empty line in your post to make it breath and doesnt look like a fracking -unreadable -wall of text.

Edited by HellRik, November 26 2012 - 11:32 AM.

Posted Image

#60 Jadz

Jadz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted November 26 2012 - 11:33 AM

View PostHellRik, on November 26 2012 - 11:22 AM, said:

View PostJadz, on November 26 2012 - 11:01 AM, said:

^ angry kid

lolz

I wonder who,s ego is bigger. Trying to insult me_  lmao
This is my 6th day in Hawken and no, its not my favorite game. Did I sound like I was trying to promote the game_

Sorry if my explanation are short and with some grammar mistake as English is my 3rd language.

I'll let you reply on this one with some other insults. I think you need to go chill in a corner or simply leave this forum if you have no intentions of keeping it mature.

Protip:  next time try to reply in one shot instead of spamming the thread.
I am chill I enjoy watching people make fools of themselves. By the way you had no expanation you had an opinion. You say this and that but I have the pc and I play all new games fine on it so what does your opinion solve_ How does your opinion which goes against fact help_ No it does not sound like you are promoting hawken it sounds like your promoting your pc and what am I doing here_ I am trying to get the team to fix this issue. What are you doing here if you can play it fine on YOUR pc.

Edited by Jadz, November 26 2012 - 11:39 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users