- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Friga

Friga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

A few weeks ago I noticed that I lost all of my HCs. I had over a 230.000 and now I am on the start again. Is there any possibility for recovering my HCs which have been lost ?

KR

SigmaOmega

SigmaOmega

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

I am sure that there will be some fixes coming and this may be related to some of the hiccups. 

• Friga likes this

Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Yea, I lost it too. MC did come back tho.

KkaQ7HY.png

hsabot4.png  jaDBqOD.png  JsRCQoO.png  4XXKL4C.png

KDR Clan Leader | UVW Host |  KOBALT Leader

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

Friga

Friga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Well, I hope that there is some record in database about the HCs. My MCs are good :)

talon70

talon70

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

When trying to purchase MC the game minimizes and then browser launches to an unresponsive page

Nightfirebolt

Nightfirebolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

I also lost all of my HC, around 15,000. Not the biggest loss, but if there's any way to get it back, I'd be very appreciative.

Ashfire908

Ashfire908

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

A few weeks ago I noticed that I lost all of my HCs. I had over a 230.000 and now I am on the start again. Is there any possibility for recovering my HCs which have been lost ?

KR

Yea, I lost it too. MC did come back tho.

I also lost all of my HC, around 15,000. Not the biggest loss, but if there's any way to get it back, I'd be very appreciative.

I've restored the missing HC onto your accounts.

To everyone else: Please post in this thread if you have lost you HC during that issue awhile ago where it read 0 for awhile and the HC did not return, and I will check your account and restore the missing currency
  • Dr_Freeze001 and Friga like this
Creator of ScrimBot and other community tools.

[kloeri] And we're done for now with all the rebooting.. except for a single server that will be rebooted when it's done pretending it's a tree.

Friga

Friga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I've restored the missing HC onto your accounts.

To everyone else: Please post in this thread if you have lost you HC during that issue awhile ago where it read 0 for awhile and the HC did not return, and I will check your account and restore the missing currency

Thanks Ashfire908!!!

Nightfirebolt

Nightfirebolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Holy fuzzy bunnies. Within a few hours of posting here, I got all my lost HC back.

You guys rule! THANK YOU!  :smile: 

DreamedArtist

DreamedArtist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
ashfire you a dev now? 0_o congrats

and question can this be done for consumables? I lost around 400 to 500 right before help desk died out I am not sure if you can fix that but I used MC on that stuff lol if I can get a refund of mc or get back the consumables that would be super.

Edited by DreamedArtist, 22 March 2015 - 12:53 AM.

• DNXLeet likes this

Ashfire908

Ashfire908

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

and question can this be done for consumables? I lost around 400 to 500 right before help desk died out I am not sure if you can fix that but I used MC on that stuff lol if I can get a refund of mc or get back the consumables that would be super.

Right now, I am only restoring HC/MC lost due to a bug recently, not loss of consumables many months ago.
  • DreamedArtist and DNXLeet like this

[kloeri] And we're done for now with all the rebooting.. except for a single server that will be rebooted when it's done pretending it's a tree.

DreamedArtist

DreamedArtist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Right now, I am only restoring HC/MC lost due to a bug recently, not loss of consumables many months agp.

Alright good to know

LadyTiggs

LadyTiggs

Super Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

When trying to purchase MC the game minimizes and then browser launches to an unresponsive page

Are you still having this issue?

Can you send ua a screenshot with the page url showing in the browser?

~~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!!~~

Garuda

Garuda

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Can i get a solid answer whether or not purchasing MC will cause any issues? 

Nightfirebolt

Nightfirebolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Can i get a solid answer whether or not purchasing MC will cause any issues? 

I purchased some MC a few days ago without issue. You should be fine.

Skrill

Skrill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Hey Ash,

I lost almost a half million credits and almost a quarter million universal xp. If you could hook a brother up it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Skrill

Ashfire908

Ashfire908

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Hey Ash,

I lost almost a half million credits and almost a quarter million universal xp. If you could hook a brother up it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Skrill

I have restored your lost HC. Your xp loss was due to a database issue which I've corrected for your account.
  • Skrill likes this

Skrill

Skrill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Thanks a ton man you're the best!

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Hey Ash I meant to say something the other night in TS chat but forgot. I know you had problems with my stats. It showed you the same incorrect stuff it tells me, lol.

I read this post in the forums and thought I'd ask. I use to have tons of MC, spent most of it I think. Not honestly sure if I had much left last I played. Been awhile. I know I had tons and tons of HC. The game gave it to me for playing. I already owned all the Mechs and had them fully loaded. I was playing a average of 8-12 hours a day so I had built up a huge stash of it, grin. I didn't even think about it when I first signed back up  this week. Too exited getting the game back up and settings all tweaked. Getting forums setup and started reading everything. Talking to old friends. Just now getting around to even asking mate. I don't know what you can do or even find since my in game stats are wrong. Not sure if they are on the same database or not. If ya can ya can and if ya can't ya can't. Appreciate Ash. Take care, good luck, and thanks for all you're hard work dude. (for which you are not paid contrary to what some think, grin)

"Nov8tr" is pronounced "INNOVATOR"

aEGHJsh.gif?1

Yes I'm really 64 yrs old. July 6, 1953

Ashfire908

Ashfire908

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Hey Ash I meant to say something the other night in TS chat but forgot. I know you had problems with my stats. It showed you the same incorrect stuff it tells me, lol.
I read this post in the forums and thought I'd ask. I use to have tons of MC, spent most of it I think. Not honestly sure if I had much left last I played. Been awhile. I know I had tons and tons of HC. The game gave it to me for playing. I already owned all the Mechs and had them fully loaded. I was playing a average of 8-12 hours a day so I had built up a huge stash of it, grin. I didn't even think about it when I first signed back up  this week. Too exited getting the game back up and settings all tweaked. Getting forums setup and started reading everything. Talking to old friends. Just now getting around to even asking mate. I don't know what you can do or even find since my in game stats are wrong. Not sure if they are on the same database or not. If ya can ya can and if ya can't ya can't. Appreciate Ash. Take care, good luck, and thanks for all you're hard work dude. (for which you are not paid contrary to what some think, grin)

I don't see anything to repair with your credits. :-/

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Thanks for trying Ash. Appreciated. I'm not surprised since the stats in my in game info are way whack. No big deal. I'll make more. Not much I need them for right now anyhow :-|

*edit* Wow didn't really expect you to answer so fast Ash. And this late. It's not that big a deal but thnx for the effort.

Edited by Nov8tr, 28 March 2015 - 02:30 AM.

"Nov8tr" is pronounced "INNOVATOR"

aEGHJsh.gif?1

Yes I'm really 64 yrs old. July 6, 1953

c0wb0ys7y13

c0wb0ys7y13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I had 3,200 HC.  I then purchased an HC booster and as a result my HC was set back to 0.  I'd really like my HC back.

Ashfire908

Ashfire908

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

I had 3,200 HC.  I then purchased an HC booster and as a result my HC was set back to 0.  I'd really like my HC back.

I have restored your lost HC.

xlerate

xlerate

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I haven't played in a long while, but come to log on and all my mechs and credits are gone. I submitted a ticket which hasn't helped yet. Purchased a mech pack, plus 2 credit packs @ $50 for 8650 credits each...

Would like to start playing again, when this stuff is reinstated to my account.

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

Fuzzing hell, that's 4 days short of a 2 year necro. You'll probably get your stuff back in a couple weeks, but submit a support ticket for good measure.

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

Asgeurre

Asgeurre

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

(FR) pour moi aussi c est dommage mes équipements été badasse et depuis la mag mon équipement c est devenue de la merde alors que c été des lv30 a maintenant  625HP que avant 730HP WTF j ai payer pour avoir mes équipements rembourser mes crédits on peut rêver ^^ mais je l aime bien le jeu sinon 

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

(FR) pour moi aussi c est dommage mes équipements été badasse et depuis la mag mon équipement c est devenue de la merde alors que c été des lv30 a maintenant  625HP que avant 730HP WTF j ai payer pour avoir mes équipements rembourser mes crédits on peut rêver ^^ mais je l aime bien le jeu sinon 

I have no idea what your issue is, but submit a support ticket.

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users