• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Fliesi99

Fliesi99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hey guys,

How about a function to transfer money/items/mechs to other accounts. I'm sure there are many people with much money and dont know what to do with it. You could make it avaible after you reached level 30 or something like that.

• WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, (Unknown)1590d2c747fabd and Liederkranz like this

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Yes, I like this idea! I think it's a great way for long-time players to help newbies start off strong.

Thank you for your time,

(Unknown)1590d2c747fabd

(Unknown)1590d2c747fabd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

I think the big "Gotcha" here is that it would (at least partially) "kill the money sink and f2p games need a high grind and a lot of sinks."***

You might be able to limit it artificially to say "one time gift per recieving account of XXX value" but, again, I think it depends on how it impacts the flow of revenue on Reloaded's side.

*** Wording stolen from https://community.pl...-mechs/?p=22300

A little link from the "old days" because it seems I lost all my street cred with the forum reboot:

http://hawken.mirror...primary-weapon/

Volgraza

Volgraza

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

How about a Mech Gift / credit option. you buy a Package for another account. it could include some MC and HC and a fully loaded Mech.

Edit: and a special Icon/camo for the account that bought the pacakge

Edited by Volgraza, 23 April 2015 - 05:49 AM.

Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Erm, while I love the idea, and hate to be the one to put a big sadface on things, there is a problem.

New accounts get 500MC after playing for an hour. If someone were to smurf so hard that they got an account to level 30 without spending that 500MC, they could potentially trade it over to their real account. This would inevitably create MC farming methods, which would put the new devs in a bad place.

Although it's a great idea as long as we can't trade MC :D

• Interrobang87 likes this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

...and let slip the dogs of war...

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

Spoiler

Liederkranz

Liederkranz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

I think it'd be ok with some limitations (some transfer limit, or allow only lvl 30 pilots to trasfer HC, etc). I see this as a good way to help newcomers. The only downside I see is that if for example I take into account my aprox 500k HC, I transfer a good amount to a newly created smurf account and will be able to play in lower tier matches fully equipped. That may be considered unfair for new ppl in that matches who are still grinding. But again, that could be solved by limiting the transferable amount.

I definitely agree with Misc on NOT making the MC transferable.

• Volgraza likes this

Cybrex: Predators hunt from above.

MessyBopzz: like jesus?

Cybrex: Better than jesus

xaW8OWj.png

HWGNjmo.png  LUAERYM.png  KVKGZ2j.png  nCDGAWz.png  HWGNjmo.png

Superkamikazee

Superkamikazee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Why does anyone need multiple accounts?

No crew

Liederkranz

Liederkranz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Why does anyone need multiple accounts?

I made a second account just for the lulz but ppl with really high mmr do it in order to be able to join matches (beyond certain mmr threshold the matches available become less and less frequent).

Cybrex: Predators hunt from above.

MessyBopzz: like jesus?

Cybrex: Better than jesus

xaW8OWj.png

HWGNjmo.png  LUAERYM.png  KVKGZ2j.png  nCDGAWz.png  HWGNjmo.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Money, Transfer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users