- - - - - CTF

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

MechTech0520

MechTech0520

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

People are talking about how CTF (Capture The Flag) should be another game mode and that sounds great.

CTF

First CTF should be played a new maps that are greater in Length than Width. With a open area with some cover so that  A classes can't just get the Flag and get out with out being spotted.

Second when holding the flag the player can't use their weapons, Items, or abilities they can only boost and dodge. And also when holding the flag the player will really pop out on the map their icon will bigger and it will show s little flag picture icon.

Third when killing a player with the flag the flag will drop and will take 20 seconds to return to its spot. The flag is shaped as a canister and will appear on the back of the mech that's holding it.

Edited by MechTech0520, 22 March 2015 - 04:02 AM.

Erzunterweltler

Erzunterweltler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

I like the idea to have Capture the Flag in Hawken, but I'm sceptical with the Hardcore mode, because I think it would be dominated by Predators and Sharpshooters / Reapers in order not to die. It would probably be more killstealing than it already is at the normal DM.

DreamedArtist

DreamedArtist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
CTF would be interesting to see here and can be done but hardcore will be simple you die once you are done like in Counter Strike, And for Boss mode you have defense wave missions for you and 3 others to do and every 4 waves pass you get a boss fight.

What we will want to see in hawken is

- 1V1 Arena
-CTF mode
-perma death, Deathmatch/Team Deathmatch
-impostor you have each team switch a player to backstab the other team durring a fight I seen a few games do this.

And last but not least a STORY Mode something A lot of players back then wanted. besides the 1V1 Arena

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users