43 replies to this topic

Sp3ctrr

Sp3ctrr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Good day.

I've been trying to write some more of this story over the last couple days, but my imagination has gone on vacation.

Otherwise known as an acute case of writers block. 

I'll get back to typing as soon as I can think again.

Thanks for reading my works C:

Welcome_To_The_Enclave.png

Spoiler

Sp3ctrr

Sp3ctrr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

I finally caught my imagination hiding under my couch. Little fuzzy bunnyer had been getting wasted all this time.

Now, where were we...

---

Outside the vehicle, all sorts of sounds could be heard. The rapid *plink-ing* of what you assume were bullets hitting the exterior, faint voices which you could just about hear through the padded ear defenders. It was all drowned out by the sound of the engine though. 

Everything inside the room seemed to be vibrating. You go to look out of the front window, hoping to get an idea of what is going on, but in doing so, the movement of the vehicle throws you off your feet and hurls your skull against a solid metal shelf. Immediately slumping to the ground, your vision blurs for the second time today. A dull ache comes from your cranium, reaching up, you feel a warm substance trickling down your left temple. Giving a pathetic whimper, you slip into unconsciousness.  

Today had not gone well.

The first thing you can feel as you come round is a splitting pain at the back of your head. With gritted teeth, you clutch at that back of your skull. It's really painful. Like that one time you had a hangover. As you open your eyes, the bright light of day blinds them, causing you to shield them with a bloodied hand. You hear an unfamiliar woman's voice close by. "Copper, Crux, Somebody's awake."

The clattering of metal followed by hushed voices comes closer. 

What do you do?

---

A: Lie still whilst shielding your eyes.

B: Sit up.

C: View your surroundings. 

I prefer these smaller sections, it allows more reader influence on the story. 

Hope you enjoyed! More to come tomorrow! 

Spoiler

HubbaBubba9849

HubbaBubba9849

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Geez... No replies in 5 days? I guess we'll go with C.

Sp3ctrr

Sp3ctrr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

At least somebody remembered C:

I shall continue this evening.

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users