5 replies to this topic

1AGRESSOR

1AGRESSOR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

1. What is "Scrimbot" ?

2. What is "MMR" ?

3. Why friends that i add in game does not show up here ?

4. How can i remove duplicate mech's that i DID NOT buy ?

Beserker lvl 1 / my old one is lvl 6
Sharpshooter lvl 1 / my old one is lvl 6
Rocketeer lvl 1 / my old one is lvl 6

Assault i got one after entering "LOADEDASSAULT" and i have one lvl 3

5. Is there going to be a stats page HERE with more specific stats like individual mech stats, map stats, weapons stats, etc... ?

6. Can some DEV tell me what is my original registration date in 2013 ?

7. Why is this site so slow and slow login ?

8. Can you PLEASE put "Get support" here so people don't need to go home first and than support and also display of HC/MC ?

8.1. When i click "Get support" it does not show that i am already logged in but instead it offers me to log in

9. This forum is one of the best and beautiful that i have seen BUT you should make signatures maybe 20/35% bigger and add some more/beautiful smileys

10. where can i see some list like who is ADMIN/MOD/DEV here ?

11. How and where can i bookmark servers and see server rules ?

11.1 Can you make server browser filter preferences to stay remembered ?

12. Can my password at log in IN game stay remembered so i don't need to type damn thing every time ?

13. Why is not possible to play 1vs1 but instead i and many others are forced to wait for more players ?

14. In 50% of cases i can't join a server 8/12 for example after refresh number of players stays the same ?

15. Why is there NO auto balance after round starts ?

16. Why the smileys like this one "  :)   "  are NOT automatically recognized and displayed like this :smile:

17. "Multiquote" could be offered in drop down menu when you click "Quote" also "Back to top" would be more convenient on the right side since the slider is also there and that means that in i believe at least 85% of cases when you are browsing/scrolling here or on any other site/forum your mouse pointer is going to be on the right side

18. Is there a button/place where i can click on home page or here and be taken directly to purchase MC page OR is there YET another page/website specifically made for that LOL ?

19. It would be great if you made display of AGE and country FLAG under Avatar

20. How to recognize cheaters and where to report them ?   ( in some 20/25% of cases it happens that some guy kills me under 1 SECOND )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

21. So i finally bought G2 Assault and was very pleased to see that it comes at LVL 6 :smile:  BUT where are the elite parts ?

22. When there is only 3 holo emotes left i can't use them

23. My mech taunt is not working

24. I can't add myself on leader board i renamed mech to "PublicMMR" and that is working and it does show me my MMR BUT the leadeboard says when i enter 1AGRESSOR "Can't find a user with that callsign. This operation is case sensitive. Eg: Shadeness instead of shadeness." and i did enter it correctly my call sign is "1AGRESSOR"

25. 3 days XP boost was working only for 2 days and it still shows that there is 4 hours left

26. When in controls/keyboard settings i use mouse scroll wheel/to scroll a list of keyboard commands game starts to freeze but the moment i stop scrolling it works normal

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

27. ADD possibility to see who is playing on server and what are their pilot levels BEFORE you join the server

one of the reasons would be possibility to avoid playing with few racist/nationalist/trolling/ people i sadly encountered in a last few days

28. So i have greenish like elite parts that i got on Beserker/Sharpshooter/Rocketeer few years ago and yesterday i saw 2 guys that have elite parts in flat black or very dark blue color on Rocketeer they told me those are the elite parts that they got trough mech LVL up is that correct and can i get them ?

29. Also i would like to suggest giving codes for MC on some special occasions/events/ like New year/Easter/Hawken's birthday/Christmas/Valentine's Day/ etc...

30. Players some time choose a wrong mech and then they need to wait to die to be able to get other one

31. i would like to buy some alternate weapons for all my mechs BUT i have NO way to know how they work or perform before i spent some 5k + HC so please make some test arena with everything available

THANKS

Edited by 1AGRESSOR, 04 June 2015 - 01:37 PM.

9d13HVc.png

Playing Since 13.1.2013

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

Straightforward. I like it.

1. Scrimbot is a bot written by Ashfire908, a former player and now contract-dev. It has various commands such as "mmr" and "srd" which tell you your MMR and the current server's average MMR.
  2. MMR is a MatchMaking Ranking. It is a broad, inaccurate measure of skill used to place you in games.
  3. In-game friends are separate from the forums because they are two drastically different programs. There really isn't a point to forum friends, not like you can get into private conversations or anthing.
  4. Submit a support ticket.
  5. There is no official stats page, though we have requested one from the new devs. Currently the Hawken Wikia is up, and is mostly accurate. There is also the Salty Stats, a player compiled database of... well, everything. Accuracy unknown to me personally.
  6. I refer your answer to the devs though I doubt they have that information due to the accounts being passed over.
  7. Transitioning between companies, servers and the fact that that maybe 5 people working on the game have better things to do.
  8. Yes, jesus christ. We've been asking for this. TIGGS PLZ
  9. That's a zendesk bug unfortunately, not Hawken's fault, I don't think.
  10. There is a button at the very bottom of the main page. It leads here.
  11. I have no idea what you're talking about, other than the fact that you can't.
  12. Another thing we've asked for, in addition to better, more detailed filters now that there's more information.
  13. Colossal security issue. No FTP game does this as a breach could be construed their fault. There are ways around it. I suggest looking in the Technical Support section for some quality of life fixes.
  14. Can't tell you why there's no 1 v 1 option, but you do have means available to you. Or did, until the Fight Club servers went down. 
  15. The match has just ended and is changing over to a new map.
  16. I literally don't have the time, energy or inclination to explain this, but simply put, imagine being killed every goddamn time someone leaves the fuzzy bunnyng server because there's a good chance that will happen as you are unlikely to be the best or worst player in the server. Autobalances now only happen when sides are uneven by 2.
  17. Don't know, don't care. There are better things for the pyroclastic life-hungering dragon that masquerades as our Community Manager to be addressing.
  18. False. That is a matter of your preference, not everyones.
  19. Funnily enough, no. Probably something to look into, eventually.
  20. Plainly put, you aren't experienced enough to tell cheaters reliably. "Snapping" is a large part of it, but there are other issues like wallhacks and the like that you need an in-depth understanding of the radar, positioning and mech capabilities to check. However, if you think someone is cheating, make a recording and submit it via a report. The devs have final say.
  21. There are none.
  22. How the fuzz did you go through all your goddamn holos already. 
  23. somethingsomethingfileasupportticket
  24. Ask Shadeness on IRC. Politely.
  25. somethingsomethingfileasupportticket
  26. somethingsomethingfileasupportticket

Hope that helps.

Edited by Amidatelion, 05 May 2015 - 11:50 AM.

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

1. ScrimBot is a Bot you can add via the friendlist in Hawken. It offers a couple of commands. YOu can write to it. Example commands: !mmr (displays your MMR) !srd (displays server information) !foundabug (tells you what to do if you found a bug with ScrimBot)

2. MMR is Match Making Rating. Present in nearly any PvP online game. Can have different names like League Points or Ranks like "Recruit", "Veteran", etc.

3. They need to accept your friend request and they need to be online. Sometimes it is a bug and you have to relog. Otherwise, just look at the "Recent Players" or whatever this is called. It shows you the palyers you just palyed with or against.

4. You can't. (Write a support ticket)

5. Hawken's Salty Stats | Shows nearly everythign you need. Mechs, weapons, speedz, patch log, etc.

6. I am not a dev ... ASHFIRE! Come here!

7. Dunno what ya talking about. Works fine here. You can write in the technical assistance section if you feel like it.

8. Not my business

8.1 Log in again, it is disgusting, I agree but what can we do?

9. As well, not my business

10. Click on members at the top right corner at this forum and search for the right group.

11. You can't but take a look at this

12. Nope.

13. Because the majority of this game needs a team to be good and are just bad at fighting on their own. However, custom community events take place in almost every region. You can participate at fightclubs (1v1s and somtimes 2v2s). Just ask around for a fightclub in the forums and you will get a reply.

14.  When the server is at the (never ending) end phase, it won't accept any players due to map rotation, stats syncing, etc. ... Additionally, if the server is out of your fitness range, you can't manually join the server unless you use the matchmaker. This is because your MMR is too low or too high for this server.

15. Because #Priorities. The old Hawken dev team managed it to make t his business (Hawken) bankrupt. The new dev team needs a lot of time to work into the game and already noticed some problems. So far there has been no change to the Hawken MM even though thousands of complaitns can be seen on the forums (50% by me lol). 

I can't tell you anythign except (oh god I hate that) ... "soon".

16. Probably because the new dev team didn't see the need for that. I don't care to be honest, I like these more: ":) :] :D"

17. Well ... that's not thta much of a problem I guess? Just a lack of comfort.

18. I don't think so ... but you can click on the Hawken logo at the top left corner to get to the homepage!

19. Yea, and it would be great if we FINALLY SEE THE DAMN KDR OF SOME MEMBERS IN MY TEAM AGAIN! HGHgjhghkjghjgghk!(##+'Ä**''+

ahem ... excuse me

20. Well it is possible to kill someone below 1 second. (Alpha strike/one-shot-kill). YOu can have a serious damage output at once of over 330 or 350 HP (need to look again on my sheets). This is enough to melt down some A classes at full health.

If you recognize an aimbotter, try to record it or collect evidence in some way. Write a support ticket and the user will be banned. 

Or just do it my way: kill them, troll them, show your hate and make them want to kill themselves.

That's it for you!

[quote] THANKS [/qoute]

NO PROBLEM!

- Sitting next to the sound box in Last Eco -

1AGRESSOR

1AGRESSOR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Updated OP 20>26

9d13HVc.png

Playing Since 13.1.2013

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

Answered. 

Also, this will probably be the last time I answer because you seem to be treating this as your personal support thread. File support tickets or post in the technical assistance forums.

ticklemyiguana

ticklemyiguana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1257 posts
Answer to 24. The leaderboard only goes up to 1000. You're not in the top 1000.

Spoiler

LGdSqzD.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users