3 replies to this topic

DeeRax

DeeRax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

HEY THERE PILOTS.

Long-time lurker here, but this is actually my first post on these forums, and my first post on these forums is a shameless plug for the gaming channel I'm a part of. Our channel is mostly about gaming in general and encompasses a couple different 'genres' of video, but I do love some Hawken, and I do like making some Hawken videos, and will probably make more in the future, so figured this would probably be the best place to post them and reach a wider (And more interested) audience. I guess this is also my first baby-step toward getting more involved with the community, which I have for the most part enjoyed (FYI, I have only been playing, on-and-off, since last Oct.)

So, uh, yeah. The video is just a gameplay/music video sort of thing from a few months ago, set to a couple Lazerhawk tracks. I will admit, this video was mostly made in the interest of being able to use aforementioned pun. Video itself is nothing super-interesting TBH, other than witnessing a noob starting to get the hang of the game and feel sort of good about themselves (And you will see me make lots of really obvious lol-y mistakes as well; i.e. I was not very good at using the radar a few months ago when I made this). Oh, and I just think the music fits well with the game. Annd... Yeah, that's all really. Enjoy it (Or not?).

It's a bit long (It's two full matches, with minimal editing), so I included semi-logical timestamps in the vid description to let people jump around a bit more coherently.

And if you liked that one, here's the first video I made. It's pretty similar, just different music artist (A bit more atmospheric), and from when I had just started playing the game:

(Oh, and hopefully I posted this correctly, didn't unknowingly break any forum rules, or anything like; if so, apologies, still noobing around here).

Edited by DeeRax, 03 May 2015 - 02:37 PM.

• Houruck, Nov8tr, SOD_CyberTormentor and 2 others like this

starfox-sig.gifrYFaSGG.gif

2XhpJes.png

"DeeRax's got what you've always wanted."

Dedhed

Dedhed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Rules? Where we're going, there are no rules

• DeeRax likes this

"One day I will leave this world and dream myself to reality" -- Chief Crazy Horse

"Love is the Law, Love under Will" -- Aleister Crowley

"This is like talking to breakfast cereal" -- Otherland

Maxunarul

Maxunarul

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Good videos, I like the music you've put it, welcome to the community Hawken, if you plan to edit many videos then surely you'll be interested to enroll in the list of youtubers :pirate:

https://community.pl...wken-youtubers/

Edited by Maxunarul, 03 May 2015 - 06:31 PM.

6_1.jpg

I2DI

I2DI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Try "Perturbator" and "VHS Glitch - Evil Technology".

Actually, have this: https://www.youtube....-9RbZc8jt8CSCkh.

It's my personall playlist of newretro stuff.

Enjoy.

Edited by TwoDots (I2DI), 04 May 2015 - 12:46 AM.

• DeeRax likes this

I simply cease to believe that something is OP just because it's OP.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: noob, music video, gameplay, first post

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users