• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Bunnykillkill

Bunnykillkill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Sooo, i get ingame yesterday about 13:00 GMT and everythings fine.

Fastforward to 17:00 GMT'ish and suddenly my ping is lying stable at 150+/- 5.

I check, and there is nothing downloading/stealing my bandwith (should not be a prob anyways, have fiber) but no.

Internett is fast as ever. Strange. Try playing CS:GO, regular ping. Strange.

Try restarting router and pc, same problem ingame.

Starting hawken today at 14:00 GMT'ish and regular ping (48-56).

Playing again about 18:00 GMT aaaand 150+ ping.

TL;DR: Ping goes from 50 in the morning to 150 in the evening, only issue ingame HWK.

What the hell?

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

...and let slip the dogs of war...

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

Spoiler

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Sometimes I get a ping of 650ms. Eat that. We all know that there are some ping issues wit hHwk. Stop duplicating trheads.

- Sitting next to the sound box in Last Eco -

Call_Me_Ishmael

Call_Me_Ishmael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1114 posts

It could suggest server, router, or datacenter vm host load during peak hours.

Did I say Call Me Ishmael?

You should call me Luna.

Bunnykillkill

Bunnykillkill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Sometimes I get a ping of 650ms. Eat that. We all know that there are some ping issues wit hHwk. Stop duplicating trheads.

I'm not asking for your whining Fake, I'm asking for some explanation or maybe a way to remedy this. Found no other time related ping issues thread.

It could suggest server, router, or datacenter vm host load during peak hours.

Seems logical, but it stays around 150 constantly, and no one else i have talked to seems to experience this :/

• Guns_N_Rozer likes this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

Spoiler

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

Bad servers are bad.

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

Flifang

Flifang

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

No I have mentioned it. The servers just decide I need a static extra amount of ping all of a sudden and I'm stuck with it for usually an entire day when it happens. The ping amount is the same regardless of region so if it adds 70 ping to my normal in USW is does the same if I go to the EU servers. Curiously when I hit tab as I spawn for the first time in a match I see my ping start at my regular level for the region and then steadily climb up and level out at a much higher than usual value while being 100% stable with only a variant of 10 ping every minute or so.

Just like the OP this problem happens regardless of things on my end and I have tried everything the OP has and nothing seems to impact it at all whatsoever. I'm 100% confident this problem is not on my end as I see it happen even when I have high traffic on my end that I can account for. It still adds a static baseline ping far higher than it should and the ping increasing as a match starts happens as well.

Edited by Flifang, 31 May 2015 - 11:33 AM.

Bunnykillkill

Bunnykillkill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

No I have mentioned it.

My bad, did not find it.

But yeah, exactly the same situation. How long have you had this and do you have it every time you play or just some times?

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

Spoiler

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

I'm not asking for your whining Fake, I'm asking for some explanation or maybe a way to remedy this. Found no other time related ping issues thread.

Bad servers are bad.

There you go. 

And I dunno if you are blind but there are a couple of ping threads in hawk o:

Meraple

Meraple

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

I dunno if you are blind but there are a couple of ping threads in hawk o:

Found no other time related ping issues thread.

I dunno if you are blind

Also, I've no lag issues - so yeah, there you go.

Edited by (KDR) Meraple, 31 May 2015 - 12:34 PM.

• Bunnykillkill likes this

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts
My god do I really have to be so specific? I assume that everything has to be explained in detail so even the dumbest one will egt that. But no, I will keep writing my short posts as I am lazy lolz.

Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

My god do I really have to be so specific? I assume that everything has to be explained in detail so even the dumbest one will egt that. But no, I will keep writing my short posts as I am lazy lolz.

This is a thread about a technical issue. If you do not have any extra info or solutions please do not provoke people into arguments that have nothing to do with the subject.

• Guns_N_Rozer, Bunnykillkill, LaurenEmily and 1 other like this

KkaQ7HY.png

hsabot4.png  jaDBqOD.png  JsRCQoO.png  4XXKL4C.png

KDR Clan Leader | UVW Host |  KOBALT Leader

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

unstable ping , lag , rubber banding ,bad hit-reg going on in every region .so we just need to wait and see what the things  Devs are going to do for us  :yes:

Edited by (KDR) RozerMahbub, 31 May 2015 - 12:56 PM.

• Bunnykillkill likes this

Bunnykillkill

Bunnykillkill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

This is a thread about a technical issue. If you do not have any extra info or solutions please do not provoke people into arguments that have nothing to do with the subject.

Ty, as mentioned before, want some answers, not to start shitstorms on the forum.

unstable ping , lag , rubber banding ,bad hit-reg going on in every region .so we just need to wait and see what the things  Devs are going to do for us  :yes:

My plan, but i hate waiting >.<

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

Spoiler

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

bunny it would be noice if u make a support ticket https://hawken.zendesk.com/hc/en-us, so they can find ur real problem .

Bunnykillkill

Bunnykillkill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

bunny it would be noice if u make a support ticket https://hawken.zendesk.com/hc/en-us, so they can find ur real problem .

Done!

• Guns_N_Rozer likes this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

Spoiler

Flifang

Flifang

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

My issues with the ping began immediately after the LA servers were removed for a short time. About a week or so and they were back but my ping problems persist. I don't know if you would know exactly when that was since I assume you play in EU but that's where the problems started based on the change made to servers I had been able to see.

Bunnykillkill

Bunnykillkill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Ah, interesting. We had our clan servers moved last week i think, might have something to do with this then :O

Ty for the info Flifang ^_^

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users