11 replies to this topic

TrueMA

TrueMA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

NOTE: USE THIS ONE, NOT THE OTHER ONE. THAT ONE IS THERE BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA

Ok, so... I was wondering, I want to create a huge montage (15 - 20 minutes) Of just any hawken kills or just anything funny or cool you'd like to send. I will include some of mine, but most will be what people sent in.

I will give credit to anyone who submits videos (If anyone actually does) And links to their channels or social media (If you want me to) So, either post it on youtube for me to copy, or put it online as a file however you can. Leave me a reply with a brief description of what the video is, and a link for me to get to it. Tell me if you want me to link you channel or any social media platform. If you don't want me to, just don't say anything about it.

I will post the final product on my youtube channel, and give a link to download the compiled video itself for other people to enjoy offline. 

Send in those videos, and Stay safe, pilots!  :tongue:

I really hope this becomes a thing, I really want to do it. And I'm probably only going to get like, 2 posts, But it's worth a try!

Edited by TrueMA, 21 June 2015 - 08:19 AM.

• Badtings likes this

I deleted my shitty old signature

Onebullit

Onebullit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

This is my Youtube channel with some full games and frag montages of Hawken.

You may do whatever you please with them.

Black background with red letters are montages.

https://www.youtube....nebullit/videos

• Badtings likes this

><(((((°> - - - - - - - - - - -  ><((°> ><((°> ><((°>

HAWKEN ---> hawken ---> hawken ---> RIP 2017

Hawken gameplay and funky fragmontages: Hawken playlist

Buy Free Mechs for 1234 $, NO SCAM, Babaji Approves

Dawn_of_Ash

Dawn_of_Ash

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

NOTE: USE THIS ONE, NOT THE OTHER ONE. THAT ONE IS THERE BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA

Ok, so... I was wondering, I want to create a huge montage (15 - 20 minutes) Of just any hawken kills or just anything funny or cool you'd like to send. I will include some of mine, but most will be what people sent in.

I will give credit to anyone who submits videos (If anyone actually does) And links to their channels or social media (If you want me to) So, either post it on youtube for me to copy, or put it online as a file however you can. Leave me a reply with a brief description of what the video is, and a link for me to get to it. Tell me if you want me to link you channel or any social media platform. If you don't want me to, just don't say anything about it.

I will post the final product on my youtube channel, and give a link to download the compiled video itself for other people to enjoy offline. 

Send in those videos, and Stay safe, pilots!  :tongue:

I really hope this becomes a thing, I really want to do it. And I'm probably only going to get like, 2 posts, But it's worth a try!

Put this under the Community Event section of the forum. And please also consider naming it welcome to Hawken. And try and make it short. And then let's make this video a "Welcome to Hawken" video for people who want to join Hawken - kinda like a trailer.

I would do that. :D

Reippers

Reippers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Well here is my channel:

https://www.youtube....2JQzi0E8A3R0tdg

Funny things, bizarre bugs, and good luck will find you there, do avontade.

If pusser a link released the channel I already appreciate.

Hug.

CoshCaust

CoshCaust

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Ha! This is awesome! I had the same idea, i was considering trying to get a bunch of top players to give me their best footage for an epic video- hope you get a lot of submitters! I'll look through what i have and maybe i can contribute :)

TrueMA

TrueMA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Wow. I'm surprised I already have some submitters! I'll be waiting the next 3 days or so to see If I can get some more

TrueMA

TrueMA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Put this under the Community Event section of the forum. And please also consider naming it welcome to Hawken. And try and make it short. And then let's make this video a "Welcome to Hawken" video for people who want to join Hawken - kinda like a trailer.

I would do that. :D

I was planning to make a video like that! I probably will soon, and make it in slightly a different context

(as in, showing an epic moment from every mech) Still, I might be able to make it this video If I get enough submitters

And oh my god I just realized the pupil on your profile picture is waving xD 

Edited by TrueMA, 22 June 2015 - 05:22 PM.

TrueMA

TrueMA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Ha! This is awesome! I had the same idea, i was considering trying to get a bunch of top players to give me their best footage for an epic video- hope you get a lot of submitters! I'll look through what i have and maybe i can contribute :)

I can just take some stuff directly from your videos if you want me too... Although you already have music in them so I'd have to mute the audio

CoshCaust

CoshCaust

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

I can just take some stuff directly from your videos if you want me too... Although you already have music in them so I'd have to mute the audio

Feel free to do so! :) Any subtle mention of my footage in a description or anything would be great!

Bergwein

Bergwein

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Here's my channel. The videos are only intro/tutorial style, but there are lots of kills anyway. :)

https://www.youtube....9Iy6TvRrenO1k9A

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts
Take what you need from my YouTube. I'll link it when I get home.

JgQjgkx.png

Salvage: An Idea to Stop Leavers

Player Retention & Howken

[14:31] <Crafty> I know that in my balls
[14:32] <Crafty> hawken is unlike anything Ive played

CounterlogicMan

CounterlogicMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts

You can find videos of TPG matches on these channels from my team Axe-Attack.

PeacecraftSLD

Counterlogicman

DM30

X-Ployt

Draigun

Will add more from my team when I get the chance.

Edited by CounterlogicMan, 28 June 2015 - 01:41 PM.

Axe-Attack Check us out! Stream I stream spasmodically.

TPG Hawken Admin.

TPG 3 has concluded! If you are interested in participating in TPG Season 4 gather a group and form a team or try and join an existing team! Stay tuned to the forums for updates on the details of TPG Season 4.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users