• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Nept

Nept

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Teams are free to start playing their matches come Sunday, July 12th.  Or hey, if you're really eager, play them earlier.  I'm not going to stop you.

Automatic Mustangs vs. The Hawken Collective - Played on Sunday, July 12th - no Streams

Axe Attack vs. Crushinator

The B-Team vs. Violent Resolution

Team Handsome vs. Super Awesome Sparkle Cakes - Scheduled for Monday, July 13th @ 9 EST.  Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/akbudder

Bye Team: Trentik Defense Militia (may change should we get our tenth team organized in time)

Also, Crush and THC need to schedule and play their week 1 match.  Please get on top of it, guys. - Scheduled for Monday, July 13th @ 10:00 EST

Edited by God-King Nept, 13 July 2015 - 05:34 PM.

Hyginos

Hyginos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1337 posts

Can we get the TPG servers to be 13 or 14 man servers so we can allow for easier team switch and spectators?

This of course with the stipulation that no one should join a TPG server unless invited or the server is empty.

• comic_sans and TheButtSatisfier like this

MFW Howken

My post count is neat.

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
Will there be a list of match times once it gets figured out by the teams? I'd like to watch at least some of them. Thanks.
  • EM1O likes this

wmmoney.png

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

Can you persuade the devs to make TPG-2 or TPG-3 ashburn servers? That would be much appreciated.

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

comic_sans

comic_sans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Can you persuade the devs to make TPG-2 or TPG-3 ashburn servers? That would be much appreciated.

This, and one should be dallas2 as well.

100% Hamburger | #becomeinpopcorn

AOTbYIL.png

Nept

Nept

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Can we get the TPG servers to be 13 or 14 man servers so we can allow for easier team switch and spectators?

This of course with the stipulation that no one should join a TPG server unless invited or the server is empty.

Probably a negatory on this one.  People join them thoughtlessly fairly frequently, and the password's too well-known.  Will see what we can do with the other private servers, though.

Will there be a list of match times once it gets figured out by the teams? I'd like to watch at least some of them. Thanks.

Yeah, I'll update the OP as teams finalize their schedules.

The official TPG servers will remain central given our server selection rules.  I'll ask around and see whether we can't get a player-owned private server shifted onto an Ashburn provider, but no promises, obviously.  I'm not given any special consideration re: requests.

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

Can't the server selection rules change when Dallas servers suck, even for NA players

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

Nept

Nept

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Not presently.

*Edit* Because I know that people will be too lazy to click the link:

The default servers for all league matches are the private servers in the US Central region. Any central server for which teams have Admin access is valid for league play*. Opposing captains may agree upon East or West private servers if both teams prefer a specific region. If teams cannot come to an agreement, matches are to be played on TPG's private central servers.

Edited by God-King Nept, 10 July 2015 - 12:14 PM.

CraftyDus

CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

Can't the server selection rules change when Dallas servers suck, even for NA players

For what it's worth, I'd play a round on east for you Elite.

• Nept and Elite_is_salty like this

EOC Raider, Bolt Pred, Rev Gl Gren, EOC Infil, All the Reapers, Father, Expert in Guitar Kung Fu, and Founder of TPG Hawken

I4U54qx.jpg     bQCgI0k.png   zd30MxR.png   vP7JiOe.png     uq0awfp.gif

lwY3QRd.jpg

GGGanjaMan

GGGanjaMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

For what it's worth, I'd play a round on east for you Elite.

Nooooooo! Crafty, you forget half our team plays from CA! :<

• TheButtSatisfier likes this

ThirdEyE

ThirdEyE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

We are scheduled to play THC on Monday at 10 est.

Has killcam been removed for official match servers yet?  I noticed it was still on for the Omni server we played on yesterday.

oSpBaPA.png

Massive_Assailant_Stingray

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Is it not possible to change server passwords specifically for match time? It would nice to get some free fly spectator coverage.

Nept

Nept

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

We are scheduled to play THC on Monday at 10 est.

Has killcam been removed for official match servers yet?  I noticed it was still on for the Omni server we played on yesterday.

We won't be removing the killcam.  If we did, it would eliminate our easy banned internal check.

Is it not possible to change server passwords specifically for match time? It would nice to get some free fly spectator coverage.

No, it's not an easy switch.  Only those players who bought the first wave of private servers have .ini access, and .ini changes aren't registered immediately (usually takes a day).

ThirdEyE

ThirdEyE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

We won't be removing the killcam.  If we did, it would eliminate our easy banned internal check.

I thought it still showed their loadout, just didn't follow their camera.  The killcam provides a ton of free information and needs to go.

oSpBaPA.png

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

I thought it still showed their loadout, just didn't follow their camera.  The killcam provides a ton of free information and needs to go.

And without that info things would get a lot harder for weaker teams.

Nept

Nept

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

I was told by two admins that it doesn't show their loadout.  However, I didn't bother checking personally.  If someone's able to verify (and provide video evidence) that the loadouts remain visible sans killcam, we'll consider mandating its removal.

And without that info things would get a lot harder for weaker teams.

It's standard practice in most competitive games to disable killcams.

Edited by God-King Nept, 10 July 2015 - 07:01 PM.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

No, it's not an easy switch.  Only those players who bought the first wave of private servers have .ini access, and .ini changes aren't registered immediately (usually takes a day).

Well that's a hassle. I could have sworn one day we were having trouble joining omegas server one day because he was changing the password from one dumb word to another dumb word, seemed like a much more in the momement thing than a hasslesome .ini change.

Nept

Nept

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

If you make a change to your server on the web-based rentals web site, it won't show up until the game server has been restarted.  These restarts will be weekly, though for right now, submit a ticket and we'll do it manually.

Now, in my experience, the changes have happened quite quickly.  Not guaranteed to be quick, though - and the less hassle on match night, the better.

• ThirdEyE likes this

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Now, in my experience, the changes have happened quite quickly.  Not guaranteed to be quick, though - and the less hassle on match night, the better.

Of course. There's no reason to go through the trouble if it's that kind of a hassle. I'm just surprised there isn't some console functionality for changing server passwords.

Nept

Nept

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Updated with times.

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts

THC vs TANG Round 1 http://www.twitch.tv...tatas/v/7543683

THC vs TANG Round 2 http://www.twitch.tv...tatas/v/7543538

THC vs Crushinatorererer Round 1 http://www.twitch.tv...tatas/v/7572066

THC vs Crushinatorererer Round 2 http://www.twitch.tv...tatas/v/7573725

Edited by (thc)_incitatus, 14 July 2015 - 06:41 AM.

• Nept likes this

Nept

Nept

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Updated with streams

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users