• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
Gotta get more unpredictable :@

https://m.youtube.co...eature=youtu.be
  • Guns_N_Rozer and MomOw like this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

...and let slip the dogs of war...

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

Spoiler

TheFrostnessMonster

TheFrostnessMonster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

It takes practice.

CRT master race... No questions allowed.

Period.

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

Watch xacius and cond0m. They have many gameplay vids on twitch.

• Browno likes this

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

well played man . :thumbsup:

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

I'd be more impressed by this #humblebrag if this was even remotely fair.

• Browno, LaurenEmily and DeeRax like this

Bergwein

Bergwein

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Why is there no sound? :o

1. Use Deflectors! With 330 HP, can you afford to NOT take 20% less damage? I don't think so.
    You're a burst mech, dammit, you boost and dodge all the time!

2. Enemy on the ground: Aim your EOC at their feet, rather than at their 'torso'. Thus, in case you miss, the pucks might still get triggered by proximity so your opponent at least takes the 30 pts 'ground'-dmg per mine.

3. Enemy in the air: Only fire the whole load if you are close enough to instantly land them. If you're too far away, either lead them a bit to account for the enemy movement (less dmg though, because you will probably only land 1 or 2 pucks) or only fire Grenades at the enemy while spamming the ground with EOC pucks where you think he might drop eventually/only unload your full EOC volley the moment they have to land due to running out of fuel.

4. When fleeing and your ability is on cooldown: Once you are around the corner/broke line of sight by other means, stop boosting. It didn't matter in this match, because obviously those guys weren't really paying attention to their radar anyway, but players who do will definitely know where you're going. Instead try to predict where your opponent expects you to run and take a different route or prepare an ambush around the next corner (e.g. drop an orb for unexpected HP regain and load your weapon, unload Grenade+EOC[+Detonator] once the enemy shows up, dodge behind next corner - rinse and repeat).

Just my 2 cents.

(We should have some EOC Inf dueling sessions, my friend.) :happy:

• DieselCat likes this

Browno

Browno

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

I'd be more impressed by this #humblebrag if this was even remotely fair.

Even tho the competition aint that good my gameplay would probably be the same regardless. This recording were aimed at that to see what i could improve at. Thankfully both i and others can see my mistakes so i can learn :)

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

...and let slip the dogs of war...

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users