• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Bad_BennyAK

Bad_BennyAK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Playing TDM on the EU server, (I'm in Alaska, so I have a high ping),  I had a rare crash.....   in a good game of course,  when I'm kicking butt. 

Kicked me to desktop,  and the Error Report box showed,  with the blank upper half,  for you to type messages,  and the lower half full of coded jibberish, intelligable to some engineer.  What's odd is, they want me to send this message, but there is no Send button,  no way to do anything with it.   So,  I just right click on the task bar icon, and close it.  

Quesion:  Is this sent automatically?  (but I haven't typed any notes),  or am I supposed to do anything with it,  though there is no "send" button?   Just want to make sure I'm doing something useful..... 

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

[/size]

...and let slip the dogs of war...

[/size]

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

[/size]

Spoiler
[/size]

CounterlogicMan

CounterlogicMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Very odd. From the different error reporting dialogs I have seen through out the years. Most have a send button and a do not report button (close). I would submit a ticket with as much information about it as possible. Then also copy and past all the error  code into the ticket as well.

Good catch! If it isn't sent automatically. Imagine all the people who have gotten that error and just shrugged it off, not sending anything.

Axe-Attack Check us out! Stream I stream spasmodically.

TPG Hawken Admin.

TPG 3 has concluded! If you are interested in participating in TPG Season 4 gather a group and form a team or try and join an existing team! Stay tuned to the forums for updates on the details of TPG Season 4.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Error, Report, Crash, Bugs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users