- - - - - weapons items same type victory lose price prize battle

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

HellAlex2762

HellAlex2762

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

While I was leveling up a mech I saw that several mechs (Recruit, Brawler, Assault) have the same primary weapons type and I needed to collect game currency for each of their weapons, which is a lot of time (I have 30 hours and own every weapon for the Assault class and all of his body parts - Rank V). So I came up with several ideas (not every one should be implemented), to reduce the time spend in the game (for upgrades and items) a little and increase the fun in matches:

Idea 1: Reduce the weapons cost a little, because prices like 2000 or 4000 are ridiculously high, based on the hour income (which is around 600 with equal amount of wins and losses, without counting first win of the day), that's a lot of killing and shooting;
Idea 2: Reduce the cost for purchases of new weapons or items, which are already owned/installed on other mechs of the same type (light, medium, heavy, g2). So if you have Rifle Cannon purchased on the Recruit-RT and you have to buy the same thing on your Brawler, the Brawler's Rifle Cannon will cost, let's say, with 10-20% less than on the Recruit-RT;

Idea 3: Increase/decrease the victory/loss prize and player prize based on player performance during the battle (not only experience). I saw that only mech experience depends on the player performance, but not the prize which he gets at the end.

For example a win in WoT/W (World of Tanks/Warplanes) is around 2000 to 12000 based on the player performance during the fight (in our case this is the score of the player) and a loss is from 500 to 3000 (this numbers are without a premium account and are average values for Tier I, II, III and IV tanks/warplanes combined). And the prize amount is enough to repair your vehicle/plane and reload it, if you perform the worst of all in your team. Else the prize is enough to repair and reload and buy yourself 1 or 2 items from the lowest class.

Edited by HellAlex2762, 24 March 2015 - 08:05 AM.

Merl61

Merl61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts
Having hc tied to score would be nice, though the tech would need to balanced score wise in order for this to work.

jWZL3Hm.jpg

Thanks to Badtings for this awesome banner!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: weapons, items, same, type, victory, lose, price, prize, battle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users