In-Game (Between-match) Customization Option

- - - - - Weapons Items Internals

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

(Xbox)Chrysophylax08

(Xbox)Chrysophylax08

• Xbox Members
  • 1 posts

First, for the weapons customization, it would be nice if we could change out or secondary weapons as well as the primary...and with its own set of options (example: the Berserker starts out with a Submachine Canon for its primary with the option to mount either an Assault Rifle or a Point-D Vulcan in its place...for the secondary it has the Tow Rocket but, rather than making the Point-D Vulcan and Assault Rifle available for the secondary replacement options, maybe offer something like a Grenade Launcher and Flak Canon)

Second, for the items and internals, it would really be great if it were possible to swap them out between matches without having to exit the match and wait for the Garage to load up and then do all the navigating to find and swap out whatever it is wanting swapped....but only make available the items and internals that have already been purchased. On certain maps I prefer the Submachine Canon for my Assault mech, but then on other maps I prefer the extra range of the Assault Rifle. Same with the items...sometimes I want Turrets; on other maps, I prefer the Detonator and the EMP. Same goes for the internals...especially while experimenting around, trying to figure out which configuration of internals works best for the particular mech I happen to be [attempting to] wreaking havoc with. I usually end up just settling for what I have and just keep going because I don't want to get stuck in a queue or I may particularly like the random group I happen to be playing with...mostly I just don't want to have to wait for all the loading between leaving the match and the garage to the mech in question back to the queue to the match...

This is a small request but I know it is a change I would love to see! I appreciate your consideration and thank you for the great game! I'm hooked on Hawken!

• (Xbox)LordJim47 likes this

(Xbox)A BackhandSlap

(Xbox)A BackhandSlap

• Xbox Members
  • 8 posts
I agree with being able to change your equipment between matches.
I think that would help greatly with keeping full games.

Also, it would be cool to be able to pull up the stats for the previous match anytime before the next match starts.

(Xbox)AV0LL

(Xbox)AV0LL

• Xbox Members
  • 21 posts

It would be nice to be able to change your equipment, ect between games. However this is why I disagree with that option.

It would undoubtedly cause a longer wait in the lobby. If they set a time limit, like 30 seconds, or something it would be ok. Otherwise it would be a nightmare trying to launch from the lobby.

(Xbox)A BackhandSlap

(Xbox)A BackhandSlap

• Xbox Members
  • 8 posts
AV0LL, you raise a good point. I'll have to thjk about it more.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Weapons, Items, Internals

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users