- - - - - console bug technician xbox one weapons

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

KorrLTD

KorrLTD

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

is there a reason that the technician on the xbox one has an EOC Predator instead of a Helix Repair torch? the G2 version has the same problem as well. i found this out about 3 seconds into trying to vamp tech during a skirmish. needless to say, i lost. until that repair torch comes back or the ability is changed to something a little more useful, this tech is woefully under-powered.. 

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

is there a reason that the technician on the xbox one has an EOC Predator instead of a Helix Repair torch? the G2 version has the same problem as well. i found this out about 3 seconds into trying to vamp tech during a skirmish. needless to say, i lost. until that repair torch comes back or the ability is changed to something a little more useful, this tech is woefully under-powered.. 

The repair torch was broken in the update, so instead of having a broken secondary, we 'temporarily morphed' the repair torch into an EOC Predator. We're pushing a hotfix live to consoles soon to address the issue.

Merl61

Merl61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts

The repair torch was broken in the update, so instead of having a broken secondary, we 'temporarily morphed' the repair torch into an EOC Predator. We're pushing a hotfix live to consoles soon to address the issue. /thread

FTFY

jWZL3Hm.jpg

Thanks to Badtings for this awesome banner!

SwompKreetcher

SwompKreetcher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

and maybe why the dying PC crowd gets the impression we're dead-last on the list of sh!t to fix.

you're a positive propaganda influence here, c05, but always remember influence is spelled Influenza in another language

that response was a RLD vague non-committal one.

AMD8350 @ 4.3GHz  GigaByte990  Ripjaws 4 x 4GB  FX7750  Rosewill 600w  Barracuda 2 x 1TB  CoolerMaster air-cooled  Home Theatre Dolby surround sound

ncAx1PA.jpg

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

and maybe why the dying PC crowd gets the impression we're dead-last on the list of sh!t to fix.

you're a positive propaganda influence here, c05, but always remember influence is spelled Influenza in another language

that response was a RLD vague non-committal one.

We're pushing a hotfix live to consoles soon to address the issue.

Admitting a mistake and making a statement saying the devs will fix in a hotfix?  Definitely non-committal.  It's like they don't do any work on the game at all!

• coldform and Zebanchi like this

lNM7VnC.png

( ^ click for the EMP song ^ )

Come take a look at Hawken guides | Join me on #hawkenscrim IRC

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

here's the word that got me a ban from ADH: Toxic.  i posted a rant in a thread from a smurf, and got my smurf perma-banned, and slammed because i posted in as in a smurf. well, hell RLD, that was the acct i was playing in. makes sense i'd post from it.   i'm not avoiding anything, awiTOS, get your dying Stuff in Channel.

gotta admit, your kid is a lot more polite now, makes him a nicer player than you guys.

gotcha.

:thumbsup:

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

SS396

SS396

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

We're pushing a hotfix live to consoles soon to address the issue.

I think many people would like to know how soon soon™ actually is, like are we talking in the next five minutes soon, or early 2017 soon?

[DELETED]

fuzzy bunny you CZeroFive 

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

I think many people would like to know how soon soon™ actually is, like are we talking in the next five minutes soon, or early 2017 soon?

Might as well make it 2018 given RLD's track record with timelines.

• Pumapaw likes this

lNM7VnC.png

( ^ click for the EMP song ^ )

Come take a look at Hawken guides | Join me on #hawkenscrim IRC

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

The fix passed QA this weekend, so possibly really soon. It's not up to me so either way I wouldn't know.

SS396

SS396

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

i posted a rant in a thread from a smurf, and got my smurf perma-banned, and slammed because i posted in as in a smurf. well, hell RLD, that was the acct i was playing in. makes sense i'd post from it.

Wait what, that account was banned???

This concerns me greatly, CZeroFive can you please point me to the forum rule (and even the TOS and EULA) that was violated where it states that you cannot post to the forums from a "smurf account"?

Might as well make it 2018 given RLD's track record with timelines.

Its hard to be held accountable to a deadline when you refuse to make a deadline in the first place.  

[DELETED]

fuzzy bunny you CZeroFive 

Call_Me_Ishmael

Call_Me_Ishmael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1114 posts

deleted post.  

Edited by Call_Me_Ishmael, 12 March 2017 - 06:57 PM.

Did I say Call Me Ishmael?

You should call me Luna.

nepacaka

nepacaka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2058 posts
Wait... You delete repair-torch from game? Well, I can say you, you already fix this game, mwahahaha xD
Give tech a tow rocket, and it will be a great fix xD

Edited by nepacaka, 12 March 2017 - 08:12 PM.

• crockrocket, Miscellaneous, LaurenEmily and 3 others like this

Kompotka 3000. 2D ha?ken game: https://community.pl...ve/?hl=kompotka

Interceptor, B-Class mech concept: https://community.pl...itdefence-mech/

Challenger, C-Class mech concept: https://community.pl...ccepted-thread/

G2-Brawler, C-class mech concept: https://community.pl...pacaka-is-here/

Kinetik, B-class mech concept: https://community.pl...ass-shotgunner/

Melter, A-class mech concept: https://community.pl...-class-support/

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Wait what, that account was banned???

This concerns me greatly, CZeroFive can you please point me to the forum rule (and even the TOS and EULA) that was violated where it states that you cannot post to the forums from a "smurf account"?

Any language that can be perceived as an attack against other individuals or HAWKEN contractors/employees.

Anything construed as referring to other individuals or HAWKEN contractors/employees using any disallowed content or behavior.

"Calling out" other users or HAWKEN staff in the title or content of a thread or post

Any language or actions intended to disturb other individuals.

Posts that do not contribute to the overall conversation.

Threads or posts whose primary purpose is dramatic effect rather than substantive discussion.

Misrepresentation of HAWKEN contractors/employees, or their partners. This includes falsely quoting moderators or staff members, referencing quotes that do not exist, or quoting moderators or staff members in such a way that the content or context of the material quoted is changed.

Public identities are subject to these rules.

These are the forum rules his smurf violated. Furthermore, if we're talking about ingame rules, he called someone's mother a derogatory term ingame after accusing the person of aimbotting - the person he accused of aimbotting had also claimed to know someone that 'works for Hawken' so technically they both should've been suspended ingame for a period of time.

Furthermore he can play the game under his smurf still. The only thing that was restricted was his posting rights on his smurf, as they were intended to mislead the community.

Please keep this topic on topic henceforth.

Edited by CZeroFive, 12 March 2017 - 08:21 PM.

• 6ixxer likes this

LU0P10

LU0P10

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Wait... You delete repair-torch from game? Well, I can say you, you already fix this game, mwahahaha xD
Give tech a tow rocket, and it will be a great fix xD

QFT... would play this game again  :thumbsup:

Edited by LU0P10, 13 March 2017 - 09:03 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: console, bug, technician, xbox one, weapons

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users