Photo

Any one want to team up? its boring just playing random games.

- - - - - team friend play skype team chat play with team up need friends

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

traveman

traveman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Any one want to team up? its boring just playing random games.

Im what i would call a good noob lol i love the game i just cant keep interested playing by myself i figured starting a team just to chill and play with and work as a team in a tactical way would make this game 100% more fun to play. This game is awesome i don't want to just loose interest lol. just add me on steam traveman1995, and msg me. plus i need a break from ark and want to start making hawken videos.

• Bad_BennyAK likes this

Rainbow_Sheep

Rainbow_Sheep

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

If you want you can join a clan

https://community.pl...um/9-clan-hall/

Spoiler

eth0

eth0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Officially unofficial public teamspeak: ts5.gameservers.com:9152

Pubstomping is a whole different strategic discussion, however, and usually just becomes an exploration of the ethics of dumpstering randos.

UYoy63i.png

Why mech game make when you no mech game have you don't want to make? 

Bad_BennyAK

Bad_BennyAK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

I find it best to play a bit,  throw a bit of friendly chat in a game, "add Friend" to some good solid players about the same level as you are, people you rank around.  Play 2-3 weeks,  if you notice anyone consistently on at that time, "add friend".    Then from there,  you can occasionally "create team" and have a 2-3 man team...  it's fun.   I find just being friendly, having fun works!   (Unless they premature launch,  shoot at battleships, or EU Farm!)

• DieselCat likes this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

[/size]

...and let slip the dogs of war...

[/size]

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

[/size]

Spoiler
[/size]

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts
Clicky my banner. Join up, and come to practice. War Wednesdays - check the community and events subforum.

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

TangledMantis

TangledMantis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Play enough random games and you start to recognise people everywhere you go.

• DieselCat and Bad_BennyAK like this

PsychedelicGrass

PsychedelicGrass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts
Attend weekly events like war Wednesdays and Sunday deathmatch (really fun) if you wanna meet some higher level players. There'll be forum posts before these events start telling you what to do.

Or if you just chat people up in game I'm sure you'll meet some awesome people who are down to play with you.

add me in game pls I have no friends :c

Edited by PsychedelicGrass, 28 August 2015 - 07:36 PM.

• DieselCat likes this

What's the big fuzzy bunnyng deal? Lots of amazing people have committed suicide, and they turned out alright.

OdinTheWise

OdinTheWise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

not useing comic sans to start off with would help, that fuzzy bunny makes my eyes bleed 

We Can Dance If We Want To     

OTWsig2.jpg

ES3lMRu.png?1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: team, friend, play, skype, team chat, play with, team up, need friends

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users